Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Only our beloved Timberwolves...

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

Only our beloved Timberwolves...

Post by Moses Scurry »

Fired Timberwolves analyst charged with stealing 'strategic NBA information'

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/397 ... nformation

I thought it was going to be Grady!
flexbuffchest

Re: Only our beloved Timberwolves...

Post by flexbuffchest »

Picture of the dude

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

flexbuffchest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:09 am Picture of the dude

Any WC regular would give their left nut or ovary to have that job. What secrets would actually be available for an NBA team? Not like football with playbooks and signals, etc.

What a buffoon.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Read a bit about him last night. Just hard to figure out the mindset. Came out of Rice, got into the NBA track, had a really nice career path for himself laid out. And then this. He'd apparently been moved around within the organization for some clashes he'd had with co-workers - but obviously not enough to get him fired. Good luck, pal. You might have to move to India to get another job because I don't know who'd hire you in this country anymore.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.