Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Vikings QB chat

Who does packer nation not want to play 2x/year for the foreseeable future?

Jaden Daniels
No votes
Drake Maye
43%
JJ McCarthy
14%
Michael Penix Jr.
14%
Bo Nix
No votes
Uncle Rico
29%

Total votes: 7

Beef Supreme

Vikings QB chat

Post by Beef Supreme »

All signs point to the Vikings drafting a QB this April. Outside of Caleb Williams, who is for all intents and purposes unattainable, which QB prospect would you stinky cheese fanatics least like to see end up in purple?

Be honest. Be snarky and fun too, but also be honest.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
anthony

Re: Vikings QB chat

Post by anthony »

I think Michael penix throwing deep balls to Jefferson would lead to a lot of highlights and a lot of points…
Gork

Post by Gork »

Whomever the Vikings draft that maximizes the hand wringing of Purple fans in Purple chat is the one I want!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I just KNOW you dorko's wanna make Penix jokes so bad.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:43 pm I just KNOW you dorko's wanna make Penix jokes so bad.
Those jokes will make themselves.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

I don't know enough about any of them.

My preference is that the Vikings keep stumbling along with retread veterans that can get them to the wildcard round, but nothing more.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Penix gives me Teddy Bilgewater vibes so I'm hoping he's the guy.

McCarthy seems like one of those guys that max out in college so he would be OK too.

As far as guys they could trade up for I'd rather not see in the division I'd say Maye or Daniels. But in the end I trust that the Vikings will fuck this up. There is a Kurt Kousins 2.0 out there waiting to be drafted. Make it happen! :clap:

Edit: also isn't Penix and Uncle Rico the same guy?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

I hope the Vikes get a winner. I like fooball when the pack and Vikes are both good. They’ve got to get a guy. I only think there are two guys in this draft and the Bears get one of them.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Hoping the Vikes get a QB good enough to "win the off season title" for the 25th consecutive year only to finish a game over .500! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

5 whole votes and the winner got 2. Safe to say then that Maye is gonna be a bust? :clap: :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:24 pm 5 whole votes and the winner got 2. Safe to say then that Maye is gonna be a bust? :clap: :beer:
He won't get on field cuz darnold gonna sack yur ass.

Gonna sack year ass!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Doooooonnnnnnnnn't. :bow:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Looks like one cheesehead here is going to be pissed!
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
TheLokNesMonster

No idea how this will turn out, but they did a good job getting a QB who was highly sought after.

I was hoping they would take Penix. I like watching him throw the ball. He would have done pretty well here I believe.

But JJ should be fine. He doesn’t strike me as a great quarterback, but you never know.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

JJ is like a young Kurt Kusins. I like that!
TheLokNesMonster

PackIsBack wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm JJ is like a young Kurt Kusins. I like that!
I think a young and more mobile Kirk cousins would be a home run…especially on a rookie deal.