Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

My son may have been 1st person in Vikings jersey to catch pass from Sam Darnold

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
mankatobjr

My son may have been 1st person in Vikings jersey to catch pass from Sam Darnold

Post by mankatobjr »

We went to the Fan Experience thing during the Superbowl week in 2018. Sam Darnold was there in one of the booths. We were 1st in line when he did his bit. My son (wearing a Vikings jersey) ran a couple of short routes with him. They then did a QB throwing contest with Sam and about 10 kids/adults. If I remember Sam lost to like a 14 year old.
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

They call me Jobber... I have learn to not only accept it, but embrace it.
Eroder

Re: My son may have been 1st person in Vikings jersey to catch pass from Sam Darnold

Post by Eroder »

mankatobjr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:50 am We went to the Fan Experience thing during the Superbowl week in 2018. Sam Darnold was there in one of the booths. We were 1st in line when he did his bit. My son (wearing a Vikings jersey) ran a couple of short routes with him. They then did a QB throwing contest with Sam and about 10 kids/adults. If I remember Sam lost to like a 14 year old.
That kid is 20 now. Vikes should pay him $10M to be the QB...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Bracket Champion for Eternity

"The injustices on this site know no bounds" - Abe Froman
mankatobjr

Re: My son may have been 1st person in Vikings jersey to catch pass from Sam Darnold

Post by mankatobjr »

Eroder wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:11 pm
mankatobjr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:50 am We went to the Fan Experience thing during the Superbowl week in 2018. Sam Darnold was there in one of the booths. We were 1st in line when he did his bit. My son (wearing a Vikings jersey) ran a couple of short routes with him. They then did a QB throwing contest with Sam and about 10 kids/adults. If I remember Sam lost to like a 14 year old.
I don't know where SHE is (yes it was a girl) but I'd be on board for them signing her. Depending on when she graduated they need to wait 3 years.. so she may still be 1 year early. But this time next year she might command 15M
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

Eroder

Post by Eroder »

mankatobjr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:18 pm
I don't know where SHE is (yes it was a girl) but I'd be on board for them signing her. Depending on when she graduated they need to wait 3 years.. so she may still be 1 year early. But this time next year she might command 15M
Titties, cans or jugs would have to be a deciding factor...

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

This is really cool, jober.

I hope our WRs are catching a bunch of balls from this kid (That sounded weird)

Sam can spin it.

These are the type of positive threads we are lacking around here.

#Skol
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Eroder wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:20 pm

I want my QB to have titties.... maybe cans. Jugs would be a hindrance at QB.

mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:21 pm This is really cool, jober.

I hope our WRs are catching a bunch of balls from this kid (That sounded weird)

Sam can spin it.

These are the type of positive threads we are lacking around here.

#Skol
I came around on Kirk... but I am ready for the change. They were at an impasse. Could Kirk lead them to a Superbowl? Yes... but at his contract his margin for error was small. Now we can sign pieces to surround a decent QB. If the team is great you can win with a good QB (Kirk was slightly better than good). But without all the pieces you need a great QB (Kirk was slightly less than great)

Eroder

Post by Eroder »

mankatobjr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:31 pm

You idiot. You're failing to consider the locker room televised post-game interviews!!

mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Eroder wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:46 pm

You idiot. You're failing to consider the locker room televised post-game interviews!!
As long as her ass looks great we can live with titties. They can just conduct interviews from behind

Oriole81

Post by Oriole81 »

mankatobjr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:50 pm
Eroder wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:46 pm

As long as her ass looks great we can live with titties. They can just conduct interviews from behind
I bet she's no Dontari Poe.
2020 All Time NBA Draft

A Iverson, K Irving
J Havlicek, M Ginobili, M Richmond
D Wilkins, B Bowen
T Duncan, B McAdoo
H Olajuwon, W Unseld, A Sabonis
William Munny

Post by William Munny »

How many catches did your boy make?