Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rudy hints at crooked refs

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Beef Supreme

Re: Rudy hints at crooked refs

Post by Beef Supreme »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:04 am Goebert has no idea if sports betting is influencing referees. He sees poor reffing, his confirmation bias kicks in, and it becomes evidence to support his belief.

Just a goofy conspiracy theory with no factual basis. Par for the course for society today.
I don’t know what Rudy does or doesn’t know. There’s a shit ton of circumstantial evidence around Scott Foster and it’s possible guys in the league know more than we do.

But if he does, he should say it.

I agree that Rudy is goofy. We just passed the four-year anniversary of him spreading covid all over a press room in Utah. :lol:
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

wth 100k fine for money gesture? and how much did they fine Green for a chokehold? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

shoteh wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:04 pm wth 100k fine for money gesture? and how much did they fine Green for a chokehold? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

- Isaac Asimov
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

And yeah. The chokehold was on Rudy. We value our reputation four times more than we do your neck
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

And actually I don't find Rudy that goofy. The COVID thing was Bad. Capital B Bad. But besides that I think he's just French - which doesn't equate to goofy, just different than American. Like the joker is obviously different to American. I generally find Rudy's interviews to be thoughtful and well spoken.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 pm And actually I don't find Rudy that goofy. The COVID thing was Bad. Capital B Bad. But besides that I think he's just French - which doesn't equate to goofy, just different than American. Like the joker is obviously different to American. I generally find Rudy's interviews to be thoughtful and well spoken.
French = goofy.

Have you heard of Pepe Le Pew?

Dude is a skunk trying to molest a cat.

Weird.

- Isaac Asimov
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

Been watching the Cavs games after we lost to them.

Sorry for the big image, but again, After tonight's game with 2 fts, I wonder how does this happen without crooked refs?

BuDG123

Post by BuDG123 »

Beef Supreme wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:05 pm
shoteh wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:04 pm wth 100k fine for money gesture? and how much did they fine Green for a chokehold? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

BuDG123 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:23 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:05 pm
Yeah, kind of like the NFL suspending guys 2-3 games for beating up their girlfriends and full seasons for gambling.

I get it, but it’s a bad look.

- Isaac Asimov
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

Yeah, beat people up, but never ever besmirch the "integrity" of the game. The best thing the league could do right now to rescue their reputation would be to retire Scott Foster
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Abe Froman »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:49 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:53 am

:lol:
Was he just giving an explanation to why he gave the technical?
No, he was clearly explaining how much money he just made on a bet.
I made this!
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

- Isaac Asimov
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Beef Supreme wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 pm
They desperately need to get that shit out of the game. Start to call those what they really are, offensive fouls. Problem solved.
Let's get Tropical