Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Good apps for watching the game?

A place to discuss the MN Twins
Phil Leotardo

Good apps for watching the game?

Post by Phil Leotardo »

I finally got around to ditching my cable. The only reason I kept it this long was to watch the Twins, but the price finally became too much to tolerate, especially in the offseason. I'm curious to know what people recommend for alternative ways to watch the games.
That's right cocksucker! Go back to New Jersey!
feekdogg

Re: Good apps for watching the game?

Post by feekdogg »

I assume the only legal way to watch the Twins this season will be to buy a package with Bally's.
From reading things last year, there seemed to be people rhat bought the MLB package and got around Twins games being blacked out via VPN.
Loking at the Twins schedule, there are a couple Friday games that have no TV listed. I assume those are going ti be Apple TV broadcasts.
Phil Leotardo

Post by Phil Leotardo »

feekdogg wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:15 pm I assume the only legal way to watch the Twins this season will be to buy a package with Bally's.
From reading things last year, there seemed to be people rhat bought the MLB package and got around Twins games being blacked out via VPN.
Loking at the Twins schedule, there are a couple Friday games that have no TV listed. I assume those are going ti be Apple TV broadcasts.
it looks like a subscription to Fubo might be my best bet. It's still quite expensive, but less than I was paying for Xfinity.
That's right cocksucker! Go back to New Jersey!
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

I feel bad for you Minnestoa rubes. Seems like Bally has been a headcase with their programming.

I'm lucky enough to live out of state and pay ~$100 for the MLB.TV app. Every MLB game to include minors available except within my local area.