Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

DHs top 5 QBs post combine

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
D_H

DHs top 5 QBs post combine

Post by D_H »

Penix was obviously the most impressive he can make throws 95% of NFL QBs can't make. My top 5 AFTER the combine:

Williams
Maye
Penix
Daniels
Nix

The rest I see as career back ups was very unimpressed.

Pleasantly surprised by Joe Milton.
Last edited by D_H on Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hategreenticemase

Re: DHs top 5 QBs post combine

Post by hategreenticemase »

Jesus Christ, why is this ass clown being allowed back? For fuck sakes.
D_H

Post by D_H »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:13 pm Jesus Christ, why is this ass clown being allowed back? For fuck sakes.

Dude I was never banned. Why would have I been banned. Like I said put me ignore. :thumbsup:

If you have some intelligent to add feel free.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

the QB topic is a talker. this forum would be pretty quiet without it. i'll have to see if there's an old time viking clip i can put up later. :coolio:
D_H

Post by D_H »

weimy froob wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:15 pm the QB topic is a talker. this forum would be pretty quiet without it. i'll have to see if there's an old time viking clip i can put up later. :coolio:

The fact is NO ONE knows for sure! I mean Brady was a 6th round pick for crying out loud! Lol
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

weimy froob wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:15 pm the QB topic is a talker. this forum would be pretty quiet without it. i'll have to see if there's an old time viking clip i can put up later. :coolio:
It’s the only thing that matters with this team right now imo.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

That’s an unconventional top-5, but diversity of opinion is what makes the world go around. I don’t agree, but you have a right to your take.

We’ll find out who’s right eventually, and that’s part of the fun.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:21 pm
It’s the only thing that matters with this team right now imo.
100%. Not much else really matters until we finally get this right.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

DH is the best poster on this forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
Charles Bronson

Post by Charles Bronson »

D_H wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:14 pm
hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:13 pm Jesus Christ, why is this ass clown being allowed back? For fuck sakes.

Dude I was never banned. Why would have I been banned. Like I said put me ignore. :thumbsup:

This is not true. You have been banned. In fact, I’ve banned you before.

But so long as you and your other logins are talking football and prospects, it’s all good. Don’t get wrapped up in Froob on Froob drama and there’s no problem. You can have whatever opinion you want on Penix or McCarthy or whoever. And you’re allowed to express that. Just don’t get into it with other Froobs. And don’t overwhelm the board with the same take over and over again; especially in threads it doesn’t belong.

And HGTM, don’t name-call and don’t act like you own the board and are the gatekeeer of who gets to post here. You aren’t and you don’t. If you don’t like someone, just ignore them. D_H is 100% right about that.

Everyone clear? It’s been a good year since a bunch of trash was taken out. Let’s not wreck it now. Enjoy the off-season. Things seem to be heating up. Make sure you keep it cool with each other.
Audiences like to see the bad guys get their comeuppance.
Charles Bronson

Post by Charles Bronson »

Oscar wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:28 pm DH is the best poster on this forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let’s not get carried away…. :)
Audiences like to see the bad guys get their comeuppance.
D_H

Post by D_H »

Charles Bronson wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:43 pm

But so long as you and your other logins are talking football and prospects, it’s all good. Don’t get wrapped up in Froob on Froob drama and there’s no problem. You can have whatever opinion you want on Penix or McCarthy or whoever. And you’re allowed to express that. Just don’t get into it with other Froobs. And don’t overwhelm the board with the same take over and over again; especially in threads it doesn’t belong.

And HGTM, don’t name-call and don’t act like you own the board and are the gatekeeer of who gets to post here. You aren’t and you don’t. If you don’t like someone, just ignore them. D_H is 100% right about that.

Everyone clear? It’s been a good year since a bunch of trash was taken out. Let’s not wreck it now. Enjoy the off-season. Things seem to be heating up. Make sure you keep it cool with each other.
I meant recently :humper:
hategreenticemase

I'm not the gatekeeper of anything and never pretended to be. I do, however, have common sense and yeah, I may question allowing someone who has been banned hundreds of times and had dozens and dozens of screen names over 20 years and two sites and whose only point is to annoy people to come back. Not sure what else someone has to do to be run off permanently.

You get to make the call, so I will respect it. I will move on.
Butch Bradford

Post by Butch Bradford »

D_H wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:11 pm Penix was obviously the most impressive he can make throws 95% of NFL QBs can't make. My top 5 AFTER the combine:

Williams
Maye
Penix
Daniels
Nix

The rest I see as career back ups was very unimpressed.

Pleasantly surprised by Joe Milton.
:lol:

Best ranked QBs running around and passing the football in their underwear with absolutely no pressure.

P.S. Williams, Maye and Daniels didn't participate at the combine.

Otherwise, great thread. :roll:
witljon

Post by witljon »

But so long as you and your other logins are talking football and prospects, it’s all good. Don’t get wrapped up in Froob on Froob drama and there’s no problem.
Just curious, does DH have conversations with his other logins?
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:51 pm

I'm not the gatekeeper of anything and never pretended to be. I do, however, have common sense and yeah, I may question allowing someone who has been banned hundreds of times and had dozens and dozens of screen names over 20 years and two sites and whose only point is to annoy people to come back. Not sure what else someone has to do to be run off permanently.

It's a bit. A weak one at that. This is the guy who told us "Dobbs is it for five years." Put the boobs, DH's, and other similar weak bits on ignore and let it go.

This place used to be a sanctuary for good bits. Packer fans, Viking fans didn't matter. And the old heads loved them. There was a time when lame bits got handled. It is not that place anymore.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
hategreenticemase

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:34 pm
hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:51 pm

It's a bit. A weak one at that. This is the guy who told us "Dobbs is it for five years." Put the boobs, DH's, and other similar weak bits on ignore and let it go.

This place used to be a sanctuary for good bits. Packer fans, Viking fans didn't matter. And the old heads loved them. There was a time when lame bits got handled. It is not that place anymore.
Well no shit it's a bit. :lol:

I just can't get my mind wrapped around how you ban someone literally hundreds of times - as you well know thats not an exaggeration, that's actually factual - but if they go back to playing nice they can stay? When you also know their entire point of him being here is to piss people off, which is evidenced by a grown man coming back and back and back and creating dozens and dozens of screen names just so he can continue irritating people? But, play nice now and you can stay? The logic is absurd.

I said my piece on it. I do gnore him for the most part, but when the inevitable spamming the board comes that isn't as easy to do - and the bigger question is, why should we have to? Hopefully when it happens again like it always does people will report it.

Agree with what you said in the last paragraph. Hell Even Clark was a pretty good bit. Was several good ones.
D_H

Post by D_H »

My updated list after more film study

Caleb Williams

Jayden Daniels

Drake Maye

Michael Penix Jr.

Bo Nix

Edit: Michael Pratt is better than I initially anticipated. He’ll be a starter somewhere.

Pratt’s touch on deep passes also stands out on tape. He knows when to zip a pass over the middle and when to float a throw over a defender – and he’s accurate doing both.

Though he sometimes could be more decisive and be quicker to either run or throw the ball away, he does have a quick throwing motion. He also has impressive velocity on short and intermediate passes.
BBG

Post by BBG »

Spencer Rattler is gonna be a player
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

BBG wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:37 am Spencer Rattler is gonna be a player
Or he might just crush a lot like Big Pun
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Im curious why you believe this. You can read my write up on him in the QB Scout thread.
BBG

Post by BBG »

mlhouse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:05 pm
Im curious why you believe this. You can read my write up on him in the QB Scout thread.
I'd rather read the directions on a box of tampons
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

BBG wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:07 pm
mlhouse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:05 pm
I'd rather read the directions on a box of tampons
Well I understand you are very experienced in tampon usage so you don't need directions anymore.
William Munny

Post by William Munny »

My top 5 based on rigorous analysis.

1. Drake Maye
2. Caleb WIlliams
3. JJ McCarthy
4. Jayden Daniels
5. Michael Penix
Gordonbombay

Post by Gordonbombay »

His ceiling is baker mayfield
BBG

Post by BBG »

Gordonbombay wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:05 pm
His ceiling is baker mayfield
The guy with more playoff wins than Kirk Cousins?

LFG
Offsides 97 defense

My top five worst posters in purple chat history (post combine)

1.) The Boob (second to none)

2.) DH, a close runner-up. Terrible football takes and a lame bit.

3.) All Day Baby

4.) Fresh Prince of Baked Beans Town (or whatever the fuq his name was) "Is New England losing its touch?" was an all-time classic.

5.) Bald general rolly head time and Oscar tied for fifth.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
hategreenticemase

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:54 pm My top five worst posters in purple chat history (post combine)

3.) All Day Baby

4.) Fresh Prince of Baked Beans Town (or whatever the fuq his name was) "Is New England losing its touch?" was an all-time classic.

First of all, would you stop with "DH terrible takes", FFS he doesn't have actual takes. It's all lame ass moronic and repetitive fishing garbage. Secondly, you are missing the easiest, by worst one ever - super psycho who was literally unhinged.

Da Boob when not over the top spamming is actually a decent bit. Has some occasional clever stuff. At least he is creative at times, and mostly stopped the ridiculous pretending to be drunk spamming shit. Hey, he provides some flavor. :lol:

4 and 5 made me laugh and the "is NE losing its touch" indeed was a fucking classic.

Do you go back to the Derps days? Whatever happened to him?
Offsides 97 defense

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:29 pm
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:54 pm My top five worst posters in purple chat history (post combine)

3.) All Day Baby

First of all, would you stop with "DH terrible takes", FFS he doesn't have actual takes. It's all lame ass moronic and repetitive fishing garbage. Secondly, you are missing the easiest, by worst one ever - super psycho who was literally unhinged.

Da Boob when not over the top spamming is actually a decent bit. Has some occasional clever stuff. At least he is creative at times, and mostly stopped the ridiculous pretending to be drunk spamming shit. Hey, he provides some flavor. :lol:

4 and 5 made me laugh and the "is NE losing its touch" indeed was a fucking classic.

Derps was a remarkable bit. Most of the Packer posters were good. PMF, Diggler, etc.

Jorts may have been a MAGA psycho, but he occasionally had good takes.

Don't tell me what to do or post. DH and Boob too are good at giving it out, but terrible at taking it. And I will continue to call out their failed predictions and takes on why and who we should draft or what the Vikings should do.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
hategreenticemase

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:09 pm
hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:29 pm

3.) All Day Baby

Derps was a remarkable bit. Most of the Packer posters were good. PMF, Diggler, etc.

Jorts may have been a MAGA psycho, but he occasionally had good takes.

Don't tell me what to do or post. DH and Boob too are good at giving it out, but terrible at taking it. And I will continue to call out their failed predictions and takes on why and who we should draft or what the Vikings should do.
Who cares what kind of takes he had when he was a freaking lunatic and psycho? Over the top doesn't come close to covering his dumbass.

Do whatever you want, but you miss the point. Neither one make actual predictions, FFS da boob predicts every possible outcome and DH is solely baiting. At least da boob can be funny sometimes.

For some reason I think Derps had something fucked up happen him here, likely public info of private shit, but I dont remember. He had some clever stuff.

What was the old guy, I can't remember his name?