Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Perhaps the biggest Purplechat news of 2024

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
hategreenticemase

Perhaps the biggest Purplechat news of 2024

Post by hategreenticemase »

After an exhaustive investigation, I am happy to report Da Boob has been located. He is healthy, sound and in good condition.

Privacy and legal restrictions necessitate further details not be revealed at this time, however, the board can rest assured Purplechat has NOT seen the last of the prodigal. In fact, I am authorized to reveal that "things are starting to heat up" and "return will be soon". Good news indeed given this place has become as interesting as DH's basement.

This is all the information that can be reported at this time.
witljon

Re: Perhaps the biggest Purplechat news of 2024

Post by witljon »

I suppose he’s at the combine…
hategreenticemase

witljon wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:31 pm I suppose he’s at the combine…
My apologies, but this information cannot be revealed at this time. However, it can be revealed that substantial work is occurring in preparation for the "heat of the off season". Stay tuned.
Butch Bradford

Post by Butch Bradford »

:lol:

"Look at me! Look at me!"

- Probably, hates
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Is he taking a course on QB evaluation in order to improve upon being the worst froob in history at doing that?
hategreenticemase

Slap Shot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:37 pm Is he taking a course on QB evaluation in order to improve upon being the worst froob in history at doing that?
Unfortunately, again, details of current doings are unavailable, however, at this time I would like to point out that my good friend Slapper is forgetting that one Cunningham still resides here. As long as Cunningham is able to type up a post regarding Kirk Daniel Cousins or any other QB, the title you mentioned will remain beautifully and aptly affixed to his waist...