Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Niners

Sarge

The Niners

Post by Sarge »

This is where it ends.

You won't see San Fran's D running around with their heads cut off, like the Packners previous recent opponents. Gordon is gonna have to fit some balls in some tight holes (perverts!) this game. No more wide open jabroni's running free.

Discuss.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Unbiased Observer

Re: The Niners

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Green Bay 56
Ess Eff 0
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Niners should sign Kaepernick.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

"It's over, Johnny. ITS OVER!" ~Colonel Kurtz to Rocky Balboa
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Just riding pretty high after that road win vs the 2 seed.

A well rested 9ers team should roll, but it won't steal my satisfaction of how we ended the season and the progress the youngest team in the NFL has made.

Honestly, the purple look fucked and should contend for 4th place for a while after the showing of the other NFC teams. That's just a matter of fact statement.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Shanahan vs. LeFleur

Prospectors 34 Pack 17

Fair weather Vike fans come out of the bunkers and holes!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

House money my friend.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Unbiased Observer

Packers 9.5 dogs.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

I'd like to thank the Packers for one thing................
Spoiler:
Dallas Sports Radio was Beautiful today :lol:

Go Niners
Go back to Wisconsin
Offsides 97 defense

Billy Baroo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:15 pm I'd like to thank the Packers for one thing................
Spoiler:
Dallas Sports Radio was Beautiful today :lol:

Go Niners
:thumbsup:

Probably the only thing that could unite NFC North fans in a game is beating the Cowboys. Perhaps the Eagles too.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

I've been digging into Love stats. I'll just say, based on his stats, if the game is close he is not very good. He is very good with a big lead.
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Obi-Wan wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 am I've been digging into Love stats. I'll just say, based on his stats, if the game is close he is not very good. He is very good with a big lead.
He can’t help it if he’s so good other team’s can’t stay close anymore.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

No matter what happens the pack had a better season than I thought they would.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Hi all. Thanks in advance for the warm and loving welcome here. What a marvelous surprise this season turned out to be! I don’t want to play the Eeyore card, but irregardless, I could care less if Saturday ends our season.
Offsides 97 defense

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:28 pm Hi all. Thanks in advance for the warm and loving welcome here. What a marvelous surprise this season turned out to be! I don’t want to play the Eeyore card, but irregardless, I could care less if Saturday ends our season.
Welcome Blair. Some of us have been there when you have a previous account banned and log in with a new one pretending to be a greenhorn.

Traditionally, it has been a minor deal here, but let us all use the language we agreed upon correctly. "Regardless," not "irregardless." And "could care less" does not make any sense. Try a contraction with could not. "I couldn't care less." It makes you look less like someone educated in Wisconsin.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

Sellingguy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:48 am No matter what happens the pack had a better season than I thought they would.
They surprised a lot of people towards the end of the season. Next year will be more interesting. Will the NFC North be the best division in the NFC?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Obi-Wan wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 am I've been digging into Love stats. I'll just say, based on his stats, if the game is close he is not very good. He is very good with a big lead.
You might want to dig a little deeper next time. First 7 games were a mixed bag. The rookies and some of the 2nd year WRs and TEs needed those games to get up to speed then LaFluer removed the training wheels and tweaked the play calling to take advantage of his strengths.

After that he had a tough game vs the Steelers with a good 6 dropped passes. And that game pretty much ended with Love's 2nd pick.

I still don't understand what happened in the Giants game. That one defies any logic at all.

But from that Rams game on he's played at an elite level for 11 weeks with the two exceptions above. He's taken it up a notch the past 4 games and has improved every week in that stretch. And 3 or 4 of those games were not comfortable wins.

You all better hope he looks like shit vs the Niners. Might have to put a few on suicide watch if they beat Rodgers' nemesis.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:28 pm Hi all. Thanks in advance for the warm and loving welcome here. What a marvelous surprise this season turned out to be! I don’t want to play the Eeyore card, but irregardless, I could care less if Saturday ends our season.
Hi Blaine! How the hells the ol' Vienna sausage hanging?

You ever get that anal skin tag removed?
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Hanging great and skin tag in a mason jar! As soon as I can post pic here, I’ll update you.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:36 pm
Welcome Blair. Some of us have been there when you have a previous account banned and log in with a new one pretending to be a greenhorn.

Traditionally, it has been a minor deal here, but let us all use the language we agreed upon correctly. "Regardless," not "irregardless." And "could care less" does not make any sense. Try a contraction with could not. "I couldn't care less." It makes you look less like someone educated in Wisconsin.
I can assure you, I am the original fake Blair Kiel! The “Irregardless” schtick was an inside joke to some old friends here. Thanks again for the warm welcome! 😀
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

House money fam.

:drinky:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Final
1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

Kirko Chainz 35-45, 378 yards, 2 6er's, 1 pick, 107.2 rtg

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

Looks like Gordon Love will have all his targets available. Can he surpass Chainz?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:45 am Final
1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

Looks like Gordon Love will have all his targets available. Can he surpass Chainz?
Are you taking football stats or nipple shots?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
anthony

Post by anthony »

1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

Jordan love works WITHOUT a justin jefferson every time he plays…
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

Oh, you mean the viklings home game where the 9ers were without Debo and Trent Williams and McCaffrey had an oblique injury?

And they were in the middle of a three game skid?

That game?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Chuck North wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:14 pm
1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

Oh, you mean the viklings home game where the 9ers were without Debo and Trent Williams and McCaffrey had an oblique injury?

That game?
Yep! Why?

Let's see....*click click tappety tap* "Do Deebo, Trent Williams and McCaffery play offense or defense?" Googler says they DO NOT play defense.

I ask again, will Gordon Love surpass Chainz passing #'s in this one?
Unbiased Observer

Sarge wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:04 pm
Chuck North wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:14 pm
1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 7 7 3 17
MIN 7 9 6 0 22

WITHOUT Justin Jefferson

That game?
Yep! Why?

Let's see....*click click tappety tap* "Do Deebo, Trent Williams and McCaffery play offense or defense?" Googler says they DO NOT play defense.

I ask again, will Gordon Love surpass Chainz passing #'s in this one?
Not yardage. But he will have a higher rating.

If the Packers win, will you change your avatar to Jordan Love for a month?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Why would I do that?
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

I kinda get the sense that arguing with Sarge is a bit of a fool’s errand.
Unbiased Observer

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:29 pm I kinda get the sense that arguing with Sarge is a bit of a fool’s errand.
I like the bit.

Plus he doesn't tuck tail and hide like minnemike.