Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Niners

PackIsBack

Re: The Niners

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:47 pm Good Luck Packers. I really hope Love puts up 210 yards with 1 TD and 2 picks, and the future Hall of Famer gets signed to a 100 million-dollar contract. I really do.
Well, you can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. :lol: :lol:

You can hope, dream, cheer, boo or masturbate to the game tonight. Your choice, of course. :naners:

The outcome of this game and Love's stat line will not change the fact that he's the 3rd consecutive franchise QB for the Packers. The Niners came close with Montana, Young and Garcia but not quite. The Packers have pulled off the trifecta. Enjoy the next 15 years of Love ripping your heart out year after year. :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Beef Supreme wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:11 pm Packers only chance is a relapse game from Purdy. He's put up a few doinks this season. He's usually really good, but occasionally he's a turd. If you catch a game like that, you can beat the 9ers. But if he's on and productive, I don't think the Packers can hang with the talent on both sides of the ball on the 49ers.
If the Packers are going to win they need to follow the script they have been following for weeks. Get the ball first, score and make the other team play catchup. Won't be as easy as it was in Dallas, obviously. But Purdy is a play from ahead QB. When the Niners have the lead they are almost unstoppable with Purdy. But he will grip if his team falls behind. And if he throws a pick, watch out. Their record is stellar when he has 0 turnovers but when he gives the ball to the other team they have a losing record.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Gork wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:57 am Viking fans watching the Packers play the Cowboys:

Wood...on a Packer themed quilt. All 3 of ‘em, the fuck do I care anymore?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:22 pm
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:47 pm Good Luck Packers. I really hope Love puts up 210 yards with 1 TD and 2 picks, and the future Hall of Famer gets signed to a 100 million-dollar contract. I really do.
Well, you can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. :lol: :lol:

You can hope, dream, cheer, boo or masturbate to the game tonight. Your choice, of course. :naners:

The outcome of this game and Love's stat line will not change the fact that he's the 3rd consecutive franchise QB for the Packers. The Niners came close with Montana, Young and Garcia but not quite. The Packers have pulled off the trifecta. Enjoy the next 15 years of Love ripping your heart out year after year. :beer:
:lol: Holy fuck, the Blatz is flowing already.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:51 pm

I thought it jelled up in cold weather?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Gork wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:01 pm
Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:51 pm

I thought it jelled up in cold weather?
Ya gotta mix in a little moonshine and it will stay nice and drinkable. Except it's still Blatz.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking Fans against the Packers:

"Quarterback Whisperer" watching Love throw the int:

There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.