Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jaden McDaniels

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
flexbuffchest

Re: Jaden McDaniels

Post by flexbuffchest »

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

PanicWolf

Post by PanicWolf »

Who has the pic of Jaden on the bench with his hoodie up and his eyes just glaring? Need it.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

weimy froob wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:42 am
Is that good? :thinking:
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

PanicWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 am Who has the pic of Jaden on the bench with his hoodie up and his eyes just glaring? Need it.
I don't have time to find it, but there are so many out there.
I call him Flat-line because he never seems to get to up or down. Last night with Booker was the most fire and out of character I have seen him.
BBG

Post by BBG »

It says a lot about a guy who had a good season, maybe less than what some expected, but to turn it on in the playoffs and up your game to the next level or 2

he's a true dog and I want him on my team no matter what his cap number is

his identity is what this team is all about

not a big fan of the pushing but fuck Devin
A$$MAN

Post by A$$MAN »

BuDG123 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am Townes showing up is a bonus. Jaden and Nikeil are key, and Anderson healthy would help. The clamp down D just helps so much. We hustled to every ball, Jaden fought hard.
Unfortunately, this is true and sad for a player on a max contract. Talking with the family during the two games so far and a lot of the comments are, "if Towns just does something" we'll be fine. It doesn't even have to be scoring...go grab 12-13 rebounds, dish out 8 assists, play great defense, don't have stupid turnovers, etc. For 75% of the game he's just invisible. Hopefully this is just Towns working his way back from injury.

With all that said, we are up 2-0 and the TEAM is playing great basketball. The energy and defense has been a thing of beauty. Keep it up everyone!
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

A$$MAN wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:40 am
BuDG123 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am Townes showing up is a bonus. Jaden and Nikeil are key, and Anderson healthy would help. The clamp down D just helps so much. We hustled to every ball, Jaden fought hard.
Unfortunately, this is true and sad for a player on a max contract. Talking with the family during the two games so far and a lot of the comments are, "if Towns just does something" we'll be fine. It doesn't even have to be scoring...go grab 12-13 rebounds, dish out 8 assists, play great defense, don't have stupid turnovers, etc. For 75% of the game he's just invisible. Hopefully this is just Towns working his way back from injury.

With all that said, we are up 2-0 and the TEAM is playing great basketball. The energy and defense has been a thing of beauty. Keep it up everyone!
Your last line... is exactly the thing. Not everyone can have the ball at the same time to score. I like how Kat is being managed.... let him play but if he's trending to fouling out or something, just sit him. He will learn to keep it under control if he wants more minutes. The rest of the team has enough to keep going so far. All that said Kat has still had some clutch stretches.... game 1 being the first half and in game 2 he had a few really good buckets to set the tone to take the game back. When he even just slightly flashes, teams have to account for him and even double him at times, even if he isnt scoring a bunch. That helps the others.

I badly want to see Kat have a 30 burger at some point.... thought it could be last night as Ant obviously cooled off a little. But seeing Jaden get that was bonkers and just as good if not better. Opponents have to see we dont need Ant to get 30 to still blow them out.