Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

*The PACK vs. NYFBG MNF FU Gotham City Official 12/11/23

TheLokNesMonster

*The PACK vs. NYFBG MNF FU Gotham City Official 12/11/23

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Look. I feel bad for the rest of the North, I really do...because, this is getting ridiculous. I was all ready, and had made my peace with the fact that the Pack would be on the build for a season or two.

I know a ton of Viking fans, and would love it if the Vikes won a Super Bowl before they die. Vikes fans deserve it.

I love Justin Fields. He’s one of my favorite players in the league to watch. When he is on, he’s the most entertaining player in the league IMO.

When the Lions jumped out and owned the division I was happy. I know a couple Lions fans, they deserve some love. Unfortunately for them and the rest of the North, they will be getting some, over, and over, and over again.

Is Love the best QB in the division? I think he is. I say that primarily because I wouldn’t want any other QB in the North over Love. He gets it. He has the all the tools. He is on the perfect team with the perfect coach and all the guys on the team are glad he is back there instead of the crabby old man Rodgers.

Sarge or some other meathead mocked me for saying the Pack did everything right last off-season. Well, prove me wrong. The Pack in one season transitioned from one offensive collection to another and are so much better off. They solved their cap issues when they jettisoned those tired old Rodgers cronies and brought in the new blood.

They draft every year for depth. They know that it’s a “next man up” league, and the Packers have always had the next guy, for as long as I can remember, certainly since the Favre/Ron Wolf days.

The energy, I’m told, at the facility in GB is as energetic as it has been in a long time. This team believes. There isn’t one player on that roster who can’t play in this league and produce. On Thanksgiving the team was down six starters and had injuries all over the roster and they’d just plugged a guy here and a guy there and the Pack kicked the shit out of the Lions for all to see.

I’m not going to bore you with stats, but a quick check will show you that Rodgers and Love have identical numbers when comparing seasons where they both became the starters...permanent starters. The Pack finished 6-10 that season before going on to own the division during Rodgers’ tenure.

I don’t know who even plays QB for the Giants because who cares? They’ll hand it to Barkley and pray that the Pack will have an off night. They won’t. Love will have amazing game, his third game in a row where a national audience gets to see what will be the future of the league for the next 10 years.

Pack 26
G’s 13
Last edited by TheLokNesMonster on Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
weimy froob

Re: *The PACK vs. NYFBG MNF FU Gotham City Official 12/11/23

Post by weimy froob »

i enjoy the words gotham city in the title. hope that helps.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

As a packer fan that has been happy for the lions fans, and as always just chuckling at my vikes buddies, the next 4 weeks should be fun!

Anything the pack do will be a surprise. the lions could shit the bed and god knows what the fucking vikings will do or what other bad luck will fall on them.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I won't be tuning into this armpit sniffing contest, as I have more manlier things to do.

Packnerts 2
Giants 0
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:28 am I won't be tuning into this armpit sniffing contest, as I have more manlier things to do.

Packnerts 2
Giants 0
You should have gotten all of that manly shit done yesterday during that Vikings snoozefest! :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Do they let Packer players out in the big cities during road games to see the modern technologies? Kinda like a field trip for Amish kids?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

:lol:

Remember when Gordy Nelson was lost for the season and Packer fans made Pray For Gordy posters like he was almost dead?
Gork

Post by Gork »

:lol: Remember when Viking fans thought the Packers were going to finish in the cellar this year?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:59 pm :lol: Remember when Viking fans thought the Packers were going to finish in the cellar this year?
I remember when Packer fans thought they were.

AaaāhĀHAGA
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:13 pm
Gork wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:59 pm :lol: Remember when Viking fans thought the Packers were going to finish in the cellar this year?

AaaāhĀHAGA
Me too :lol:

We sure got a nice surprise though, I mean Packer fans. The rest of the division probably isn’t all that thrilled.

Maybe the NFL will consider realignment to get GB out of the division. I’ll bet Vikings fans would vote for that!
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:25 pm
Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:13 pm

AaaāhĀHAGA
Me too :lol:

We sure got a nice surprise though, I mean Packer fans. The rest of the division probably isn’t all that thrilled.

Maybe the NFL will consider realignment to get GB out of the division. I’ll bet Vikings fans would vote for that!
I think you're overestimating the Packnerts relevance.

Insignificant green and yellow team to merely fill out a division.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Two turnovers for the "next Aaron Rodgers" tonight.

Maybe you Packer fans were right. He looks real good.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Offsides 97 defense

Absolute justice the Giants recovered that fumbled punt.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

YATittleMember
Is Barry capable of half time adjustments?

2 minutes ago

Of course, it is their D-coordinator again. Not their future hall of fame QB.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Unreal. Packers going to win this because Barkley gets tackled by the turf monster and fumbles the ball after a long run. SO typical of Packer games.....
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

packers with a one point lead. nervous time in the meadowlands.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

WHEW! Thought that Barkley mystery fumble was going to cost them!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Fun game to watch though....better than the 3-0 thrilla we experienced yesterday!
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Hahahahahaha!!!

This thread.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Love got beat by Danny DeVito!!!
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Gmen! the two point conversion play never had a chance.
Old_Kid

Post by Old_Kid »

Last edited by Old_Kid on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Physically spent, emotionally overdrawn, and morally bankrupt in no way to spend a Tuesday. :scooter:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:48 am Look. I feel bad for the rest of the North, I really do...because, this is getting ridiculous. I was all ready, and had made my peace with the fact that the Pack would be on the build for a season or two.

I know a ton of Viking fans, and would love it if the Vikes won a Super Bowl before they die. Vikes fans deserve it.

I love Justin Fields. He’s one of my favorite players in the league to watch. When he is on, he’s the most entertaining player in the league IMO.

When the Lions jumped out and owned the division I was happy. I know a couple Lions fans, they deserve some love. Unfortunately for them and the rest of the North, they will be getting some, over, and over, and over again.

Is Love the best QB in the division? I think he is. I say that primarily because I wouldn’t want any other QB in the North over Love. He gets it. He has the all the tools. He is on the perfect team with the perfect coach and all the guys on the team are glad he is back there instead of the crabby old man Rodgers.

Sarge or some other meathead mocked me for saying the Pack did everything right last off-season. Well, prove me wrong. The Pack in one season transitioned from one offensive collection to another and are so much better off. They solved their cap issues when they jettisoned those tired old Rodgers cronies and brought in the new blood.

They draft every year for depth. They know that it’s a “next man up” league, and the Packers have always had the next guy, for as long as I can remember, certainly since the Favre/Ron Wolf days.

The energy, I’m told, at the facility in GB is as energetic as it has been in a long time. This team believes. There isn’t one player on that roster who can’t play in this league and produce. On Thanksgiving the team was down six starters and had injuries all over the roster and they’d just plugged a guy here and a guy there and the Pack kicked the shit out of the Lions for all to see.

I’m not going to bore you with stats, but a quick check will show you that Rodgers and Love have identical numbers when comparing seasons where they both became the starters...permanent starters. The Pack finished 6-10 that season before going on to own the division during Rodgers’ tenure.

I don’t know who even plays QB for the Giants because who cares? They’ll hand it to Barkley and pray that the Pack will have an off night. They won’t. Love will have amazing game, his third game in a row where a national audience gets to see what will be the future of the league for the next 10 years.

Pack 26
G’s 13

- Isaac Asimov
Offsides 97 defense

Thank God.

The last we thing anyone needed was Packer fans telling us again that Love is the next Favre or Rodgers after that 2 turnovers 1 td performance.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:42 pm Thank God.

The last we thing anyone needed was Packer fans telling us again that Love is the next Favre or Rodgers after that 2 turnovers 1 td performance.
Outdueled by Demi Lovato.

- Isaac Asimov
Offsides 97 defense

Beef Supreme wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:43 pm
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:42 pm Thank God.

Outdueled by Demi Lovato.
We lost our starting QB and the best receiver in the game. What is their excuse for this season?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Old_Kid

Post by Old_Kid »

Last edited by Old_Kid on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Physically spent, emotionally overdrawn, and morally bankrupt in no way to spend a Tuesday. :scooter:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Watched the lowlights.

Love throws footballs like he's shooting fadeaway jumpshots. Doesn't step into it, doesn't torque at the hip. Everything's off his back foot. He caught some bad habits from Rodg.

Good luck with 'im.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

How bout that Waylon robinson?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Called it. I knew the Packers would fuck up this game.

Proud member of the RFP!