Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Must play Playstation games? (signed up for PS+ for PC/cloud streaming)

Video game themed message board
Moses Scurry

Must play Playstation games? (signed up for PS+ for PC/cloud streaming)

Post by Moses Scurry »

Had only played Bloodborne once as I had to borrow a friends PS4 so with winter coming, felt like a good time to visit Yharnam again.

Anywho, anything I should play? Loaded up one of the later final fantasy games just to see if it works, it did.

Not interested in 2d platformers or anything. They have a bunch of weirdo anime teen games that i thought might be a hoot.

Those who may be curious, in general: it works fine. The menu to find games is hot garbage with no search function. Scrolling for hours...
YBBR

Re: Must play Playstation games? (signed up for PS+ for PC/cloud streaming)

Post by YBBR »

Not a Playstation exclusive, but they have Disco Elysium on there. That's one I think you would dig.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

YBBR wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:45 pm Not a Playstation exclusive, but they have Disco Elysium on there. That's one I think you would dig.
Yep, saw it and debated. I'll give'er a go.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:55 pm
YBBR wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:45 pm Not a Playstation exclusive, but they have Disco Elysium on there. That's one I think you would dig.
Yep, saw it and debated. I'll give'er a go.
People who have played through it say it's great. Amazing writing. That's one I haven't played myself, but think it would be a good one if it hooks ya.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Yakuza: Like a Dragon also *chef's kiss*. Love that game. It's fantastic.
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Abe Froman »

Just downloaded Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian. I never played them, but I know they're supposed to be good. I never played Ico either, so... Might have a couple hundred hours ahead of me.
I made this!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:30 am Just downloaded Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian. I never played them, but I know they're supposed to be good. I never played Ico either, so... Might have a couple hundred hours ahead of me.
These games don’t take near that long to play.

All of them are amazing and you should be ashamed of yourself that you’ve never played them.

The Last Guardian has some bad control and camera angles but they may have patched it. Stick with it though, the game is a masterpiece.

Those games shit on anything that’s coming out these days.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:36 am
Abe Froman wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:30 am Just downloaded Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian. I never played them, but I know they're supposed to be good. I never played Ico either, so... Might have a couple hundred hours ahead of me.

All of them are amazing and you should be ashamed of yourself that you’ve never played them.

The Last Guardian has some bad control and camera angles but they may have patched it. Stick with it though, the game is a masterpiece.

I thought this was a safe zone! Now I feel so ashamed of myself... Thanks a lot...
I made this!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:47 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:36 am

I thought this was a safe zone! Now I feel so ashamed of myself... Thanks a lot...
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Ghost of Tsushima
Days Gone
Death Stranding
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Shadow of the Colossus has an almost unmatched vibe and design, but the controls while battling the Colossi are some of the worst in history. I quit after two bosses.
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:32 am Shadow of the Colossus has an almost unmatched vibe and design, but the controls while battling the Colossi are some of the worst in history. I quit after two bosses.
Agreed, same
I made this!