Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

i can't think of a worse one myself

NFL Chat
weimy froob

i can't think of a worse one myself

Post by weimy froob »

Marshawn Lynch says he laughed in Pete Carroll's face after Seahawks' infamous Super Bowl INT
'You put us in the history books as the dumbest call in football history'

"You know you took a dream away, you took a moment away. You take a dynasty away because then you in position that, hey, you win two Super Bowls, maybe I don't want to be the highest-paid corner or the highest-paid safety or the highest-paid receiver. Nah, spread that cheese through the whole team so we can bring everybody back and we can go try to do three. Maybe four. Let's see what we can get out of it.

"Not only do you take away all that shit, but you put us in the history books as the dumbest call in football history."

https://sports.yahoo.com/marshawn-lynch ... 10047.html
TheLokNesMonster

Re: i can't think of a worse one myself

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

:bday: a
weimy froob wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:38 am Marshawn Lynch says he laughed in Pete Carroll's face after Seahawks' infamous Super Bowl INT
'You put us in the history books as the dumbest call in football history'

"You know you took a dream away, you took a moment away. You take a dynasty away because then you in position that, hey, you win two Super Bowls, maybe I don't want to be the highest-paid corner or the highest-paid safety or the highest-paid receiver. Nah, spread that cheese through the whole team so we can bring everybody back and we can go try to do three. Maybe four. Let's see what we can get out of it.

"Not only do you take away all that shit, but you put us in the history books as the dumbest call in football history."

https://sports.yahoo.com/marshawn-lynch ... 10047.html
There have probably been dumber, but how many with higher stakes than a Super Bowl?
Zambonee Guy

Post by Zambonee Guy »

He's extremely bitter, but he's right.

2nd and Goal on the 1 with 20+ seconds left and the Seahawks still have one timeout left. There's no question you run the ball with the best RB in the league at the time.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

well this play led to teams going to the victory formation when the game was all but over.

witljon

Post by witljon »

Zambonee Guy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:11 am He's extremely bitter, but he's right.

2nd and Goal on the 1 with 20+ seconds left and the Seahawks still have one timeout left. There's no question you run the ball with the best RB in the league at the time.
You are absolutely correct, thanks to hindsight.