Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jets

NFL Chat
TheLokNesMonster

Jets

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

I feel bad for Rodgers, the team, fan base, any football fan who loves the drama and entertainment of the NFL.

I get the feeling Rodgers is out for the year, and there’s a good chance this is a career ending injury based on the rehab it would require to return to game shape.

40 year old guys just can’t compete anymore in this league. As much as I have enjoyed watching Rodgers, he has been steadily regressing since the playoffs of his final MVP season.

I hope the Jets rally around this event and rise to the occasion. I hope the kid who played last night in relief has a Brock Purdy-like season and the Jets triumph over this tragedy. It would be an amazing story and who doesn’t love those.
DMB

Re: Jets

Post by DMB »

You hope the 2nd overall pick from 2021 can perform like Mr Irrellevant of 2022-just reads funny :)

Solid analysis Nessie.
Semper Fi
DMB

Post by DMB »

Semper Fi
Voltron

Post by Voltron »

Thought this was another pizza thread LOL
FOR THE CULTURE!!!!
Spoiler:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

DMB

Post by DMB »

Voltron wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 am Thought this was another pizza thread LOL
Have you had Jets pizza big V? There's one next to Flameburger on Rice St in Little C.
Semper Fi
Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy »

Benny
I like a tight beat
Voltron

Post by Voltron »

DMB wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:21 am
Voltron wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 am Thought this was another pizza thread LOL
Have you had Jets pizza big V? There's one next to Flameburger on Rice St in Little C.
Sorry I missed this, DMB! I got confused about the location of the thread.

One time at my old work, they ordered Jets for a minor celebration. I enjoyed the pizza!
FOR THE CULTURE!!!!
Spoiler:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

weimy froob wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:20 am Image
Is that the fireman jets fan that is a little retarded.