Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I laffed

MLB Chat
The Lizard King

I laffed

Post by The Lizard King »

Yep. Going straight to hell.

"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
Phil Leotardo

Re: I laffed

Post by Phil Leotardo »

"Oh". :lol:
That's right cocksucker! Go back to New Jersey!
The Lizard King

Catcher can frame a pitch!

"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
The Lizard King

:lol:

The Lizard King

Phil Leotardo

Post by Phil Leotardo »

Is that sarcasm? What am I missing in the Cardinals clip, besides them running themselves out of a potentially big inning?
The Lizard King

Phil Leotardo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:29 pm Is that sarcasm? What am I missing in the Cardinals clip, besides them running themselves out of a potentially big inning?
I laughed at the announcer stating that this was some grandiose, awesome baserunning. So, yes, you get the irony here.
Phil Leotardo

Post by Phil Leotardo »

The Lizard King wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:21 am
Phil Leotardo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:29 pm Is that sarcasm? What am I missing in the Cardinals clip, besides them running themselves out of a potentially big inning?
I laughed at the announcer stating that this was some grandiose, awesome baserunning. So, yes, you get the irony here.
:beer:
The Lizard King

The Lizard King

The Lizard King