Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Shadows of Doubt (beta) - detective game

Video game themed message board
Moses Scurry

Shadows of Doubt (beta) - detective game

Post by Moses Scurry »

Watched a review of this game on youtube and this seems like a fun grandpa boomer game. They said like you can explorer every single room in a 16 story high rise for example, not that you need to, but you can. Sometimes you need to wait for things so the review guy just went into the fake bar and hung out, the game was actually making him role play by his own choice, not forced.

An immersive sandbox detective stealth game set in a fully simulated sci-fi noir city of crime and corruption. Think like a private investigator and take on jobs to earn cash on your path to catching a serial killer. If you don’t catch them - they will kill again…

Seems like a slow no real action game, perfect for grandpas. :thumbsup:
salamander

Re: Shadows of Doubt (beta) - detective game

Post by salamander »

Huh. I might be interested in this.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

salamander wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:15 pm Huh. I might be interested in this.
I always had this type of game in the back of my mind. Just explore, no real objective, just live the world and solve some crimes. Sounds like a perfect chill after a hard days work game.
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Abe Froman »

I kinda dig the art style. Looks like a it's on par with like the Xbox 360 or so, but then you get closer and it's very retro blocky. It's a neat look.
I made this!