Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Love contract

PackIsBack

Re: Love contract

Post by PackIsBack »

Bet this forum was a blast back in 2008. If it was around then. :lol: :lol:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Weird how a guy in his first year as a starter can actually improve in season. Crazy, right?

First 7 games 2023

135-234 (58%) 1492 yards 11TDs 8Ints
QB rating 100+ - 2 games
Packers record - 2-5

Last 7 games 2023

169-252 (67%) 1876 yards 14TDs 3 Ints
QB rating 100+ - 5 games
Packers Record - 4-3
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

5-2 the first half and 6-1 the 2nd half with an NFL caliber defense. :roll:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Maybe even a CFP eligible level defense.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

ACTIVATE "HE DOESN'T HAVE A DEFENSE" EXCUSE

:robot voice:
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

This.

I’ve watched almost all the Packers games and you would be generous to say he’s looked really good in 5 of them. He’s had a few very good games, a couple decent ones, and a handful of mediocre to bad games.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:16 pm ACTIVATE "HE DOESN'T HAVE A DEFENSE" EXCUSE

:robot voice:
Well he doesn't. 4 of the losses the Packers had the lead with 2 minutes to go. Could Love played better? Hell yes! But he's a least been serviceable. 11th rated QB before TB game
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Let them live in the fantasy world where Love is just another guy. It's a nice coping mechanism. :naners:
Gork

Post by Gork »

CUE THE 4TH QB EXCUSE!!!

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:35 am Let them live in the fantasy world where Love is just another guy. It's a nice coping mechanism. :naners:
If he ever stops emulating Rodgers' back foot throws and becomes accurate, he's got a chance at "above average".
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

I will say he does need to work on his footwork but he's already above average despite a couple of flaws. Feel kinda bad for the rest of the division. Wait, no I don't. :naners:
Gork

Post by Gork »

Some real "GEMS" in this thread! :naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:52 pm Some real "GEMS" in this thread! :naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Weren't you guys over at x4 ready to burn his jersey not long ago? :yawn:
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

minnemike wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:05 am Welp, a serious vote of confidence, eh? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:54 pm
Gork wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:52 pm Some real "GEMS" in this thread! :naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Weren't you guys over at x4 ready to burn his jersey not long ago? :yawn:
Some were. But not the musical chairs QB hand wringing by Purple fans

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:54 pm
minnemike wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:05 am Welp, a serious vote of confidence, eh? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL
Just keep on rolling. This dood was hitting wide-open receivers last night without a defender in sight, and he is the resurrection of Jesus.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

First year starter. Among the league leaders in just about every category. Keep your hands over your ears and eyes and pretend it's not real. :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:26 pm First year starter. Among the league leaders in just about every category. Keep your hands over your ears and eyes and pretend it's not real. :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every category except wins. If you want to crown him. Crown him!
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:09 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:26 pm First year starter. Among the league leaders in just about every category. Keep your hands over your ears and eyes and pretend it's not real. :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every category except wins. If you want to crown him. Crown him!
He’s won enough games to only have to win one more to get in the playoffs. Not bad for a guy Vikings fans think (actually fucking praying) isn’t any good.
:lol:
TheLokNesMonster

You know, it occurred to me that for the next 3-4 years, these Viking games are going to be gimme’s for the Packers. I think it’s fair to expect only 2 division losses, with the Bears and Lions putting together decent rosters and splits can be expected in these rivalries.

That means the Pack starts the season with 4 wins. It will certainly be 2 wins with the Vikings bye weeks. The Packers really only have to go 6-5 to be a playoff team, and 11 wins will usually get you a division around here.

The Vikes are in the absolute worst shape in the division. They have overpaid aging players, no QB, no RB, no line, no defense. They only have two draft picks in the first three and a half rounds. Add to that, they are already terrible, but not terrible enough to get Caleb Williams. :lol:

Finally, a once promising young coach will simply be reduced to being a place holder for the next guy, as COK will orchestrate the journey to bottom...which they’ll likely achieve in the division this year after they lose next week. Oh he’ll survive this offseason citing every excuse in the book, but he will stick.

I can’t see the Vikes challenging Steckel’s season of futility next season though...what am I talking about, of course I can. I’ll be impressed if the Vikes can squeeze out 4-5 wins with that gawdawful team.

Trade everybody to the Bears and give them your pick for Caleb. Why not? He’s the one guy everyone says is a sure thing. Everybody says it. Everybody ain’t going to be wrong.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:14 pm You know, it occurred to me that for the next 3-4 years, these Viking games are going to be gimme’s for the Packers. I think it’s fair to expect only 2 division losses, with the Bears and Lions putting together decent rosters and splits can be expected in these rivalries.

That means the Pack starts the season with 4 wins. It will certainly be 2 wins with the Vikings bye weeks. The Packers really only have to go 6-5 to be a playoff team, and 11 wins will usually get you a division around here.

The Vikes are in the absolute worst shape in the division. They have overpaid aging players, no QB, no RB, no line, no defense. They only have two draft picks in the first three and a half rounds. Add to that, they are already terrible, but not terrible enough to get Caleb Williams. :lol:

Finally, a once promising young coach will simply be reduced to being a place holder for the next guy, as COK will orchestrate the journey to bottom...which they’ll likely achieve in the division this year after they lose next week. Oh he’ll survive this offseason citing every excuse in the book, but he will stick.

I can’t see the Vikes challenging Steckel’s season of futility next season though...what am I talking about, of course I can. I’ll be impressed if the Vikes can squeeze out 4-5 wins with that gawdawful team.

Trade everybody to the Bears and give them your pick for Caleb. Why not? He’s the one guy everyone says is a sure thing. Everybody says it. Everybody ain’t going to be wrong.
Who are the overpaid aging players that will be on vikings next year?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:14 pm You know, it occurred to me that for the next 3-4 years, these Viking games are going to be gimme’s for the Packers. I think it’s fair to expect only 2 division losses, with the Bears and Lions putting together decent rosters and splits can be expected in these rivalries.

Both teams at full health, Vikings beat Packnerts 24-10 in Lambeau. Let's not gloss over that now.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

LOL, probably because there's about 37 starting qb's on the shelf? :naners: :naners:
TheLokNesMonster

The Packers wrung it out in one offseason.

Wow. The Vikes are in rough shape. I mean Vikes fans will like it because they love to talk tank. The draft for the Vikes is as close to hope as they really ever have, so they’ll love talking about going 0-17 so they can draft the next Josh Dobbs.

Vikes are good at drafting QB’s. Teddy. Ponder. Jesus...:lol:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

I was mocked earlier this season for suggesting that Love was a good one. It pains me to say it but it's the truth. Is he heading for the HOF? Well, that might be a stretch but when they showed closeups of Love last night you could see the confidence in his eyes, the confidence of a QB who gets it. I hate this, I hate this a lot. The Pack have done this QB thing to perfection the last 30 years....the Vikings have not. It sucks...
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Jesus H Chrysler Le Baron, you guys have guzzled the Collinsworth Kool Aid!
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Beating up on a shell of a Viking's team on their fourth quarterback certainly gets them riled, doesn't it? Watch them lose to the Bears. This place will be a ghost town.............again.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
TheLokNesMonster

Sarge wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:39 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:35 am Let them live in the fantasy world where Love is just another guy. It's a nice coping mechanism. :naners:
If he ever stops emulating Rodgers' back foot throws and becomes accurate, he's got a chance at "above average".
He’s going to keep emulating the way Rodgers owned the Vikings and the division so try to get over it. It’s going to be a rough 10 years for Da Vikes.
TheLokNesMonster

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:41 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Beating up on a shell of a Viking's team on their fourth quarterback certainly gets them riled, doesn't it? Watch them lose to the Bears. This place will be a ghost town.............again.
You keep saying that, and you’re always wrong. :lol:

A couple weeks back you said the same thing and said the Pack was going to challenge the Bears for last place, and as it turns out, it’s going to be Da Vikes in last place...for years and years and years. :lol:
Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking fans in DE Image

Proud member of the RFP!