Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Love contract

Offsides 97 defense

Re: Love contract

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:34 pm
A couple weeks back you said the same thing and said the Pack was going to challenge the Bears for last place, and as it turns out, it’s going to be Da Vikes in last place...for years and years and years. :lol:
If the Packers lose to the Bears, be sure to show up. We always do. We are here now. But that won't happen.

Again, congrats on beating up on a shell of a Vikings team. We get it,this was your Superbowl. Please hold on to Jordan Love for years to come and extend the next Matt Stafford for five years. We all know how this will end.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:12 pm
A couple weeks back you said the same thing and said the Pack was going to challenge the Bears for last place, and as it turns out, it’s going to be Da Vikes in last place...for years and years and years. :lol:
If the Packers lose to the Bears, be sure to show up. We always do. We are here now. But that won't happen.

Again, congrats on beating up on a shell of a Vikings team. We get it,this was your Superbowl. Please hold on to Jordan Love for years to come and extend the next Matt Stafford for five years. We all know how this will end.
Yeah we do. When we’re ready to move on from him in 10 years we’ll let your shitty team have him and whatever he has left. :lol:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:30 pm
Sarge wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:39 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:35 am Let them live in the fantasy world where Love is just another guy. It's a nice coping mechanism. :naners:
If he ever stops emulating Rodgers' back foot throws and becomes accurate, he's got a chance at "above average".
He’s going to keep emulating the way Rodgers owned the Vikings and the division so try to get over it. It’s going to be a rough 10 years for Da Vikes.

Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
TheLokNesMonster

“Hey Cris, will the Vikings even get to 4 wins next year?”
Last edited by TheLokNesMonster on Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:54 pm
minnemike wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:05 am Welp, a serious vote of confidence, eh? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL
It's all about draft position with these two teams dummy. Vikings really won the night. LOLOLOLOLOL!
TheLokNesMonster

“Hey Cris, will Da Vikes ever play in another Super Bowl?”
Last edited by TheLokNesMonster on Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:49 pm

Yeah we do. When we’re ready to move on from him in 10 years we’ll let your shitty team have him and whatever he has left. :lol:
Vikings fans seem a little bitter right now.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
TheLokNesMonster

“Hey Cris, HOW ‘BOUT ‘DEM VIKINGS!!?”
TheLokNesMonster

Unbiased Observer wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:28 am

That’s because they are losers, and I’m talking about the fans.

Minnesota fans think “the tank” is the only path to success. Be shitty and lose so we can get a guy. It sure has worked so far. :lol:

Joke of a team, organization, and fan base. It’s fun batting them around like a cat toy. They say such stupid shit (all the time in fact). It’s amazing that these clowns can spend so much time watching this sport and not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Cris loves them though. He loves a good idiot, and the Viking organization and fan base is loaded.
TheLokNesMonster

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:12 pm If the Packers lose to the Bears, be sure to show up. We always do. We are here now. But that won't happen.
Be sure to show up :lol: ........Ok Gary Cooper.

If they lose I’ll just look forward to next year and watch the rest of the playoffs with joy and excitement because football rules!

But sure, I’ll stop by and read your stupid trolling, shit talk. I’ll be :lol: because I know you are dying inside with envy about the Packers future.

The good news next year is you losers will get what you want, a season where you can finish with the worst record in the league, and you won’t even have to try to lose, you’ll just do it because it comes naturally to Da Vikes. :lol:

HEY CRIS! HOW ‘BOUT DA VIKES!?!!

TheLokNesMonster

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:32 pm Both teams at full health, Vikings beat Packnerts 24-10 in Lambeau. Let's not gloss over that now.
Hey they beat em 3-0 in 1971 too Buck Private, how much of this shit are you going to shovel?

I know this year’s win was the highlight of your life in 2023, Buck Private, but it doesn’t matter. We control our destiny, while destiny, history, incompetence, and failure control you.

Cris. Da Vikes? Your thoughts...
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

So, we got almost one season under the belt now... what do the packler faithful think? They should extend him for a big money 5 year deal?

I'll hang up and listen.
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

minnemike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:23 am So, we got almost one season under the belt now... what do the packler faithful think? They should extend him for a big money 5 year deal?

I'll hang up and listen.
Looking at the history of what was done with Rahgers (because I could not remember):

AUG 29 2018Signed a 4 year $134 million contract extension with Green Bay (GB)
APR 26 2013Signed a 5 year $110 million extension with Green Bay (GB)
OCT 31 2008Signed a 6 year $63.52 million contract with Green Bay (GB)
AUG 4 2005Signed a 5 year $7.7 million contract with Green Bay (GB)
APR 23 2005Drafted by Green Bay (GB): Round 1 (#24 overall)

As a casual fan I am encouraged and excited by what I have seen this year. I am not anointing him a third HOF'er in a row. But I am in favor of a nice new four- or five-year contract. I would say "good" money, not top-five QB money.

Love can keep growing with that young receiver group. Hopefully we can fix the defense.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Gork

Post by Gork »

minnemike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:23 am So, we got almost one season under the belt now... what do the packler faithful think? They should extend him for a big money 5 year deal?

I'll hang up and listen.
Can't do anything with his contract until mid 2024 I think.( League rules.) But yes a 3-4 year deal would be appropriate. Hell sign Clifford to an extension as well. He looked better in 5 snaps than anything KOC dragged out after The Hulk Kirk Cousins went down. Loved the bomb on the second to last play!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 am
Unbiased Observer wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:28 am

That’s because they are losers, and I’m talking about the fans.

Joke of a team, organization, and fan base. It’s fun batting them around like a cat toy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
TheLokNesMonster

I'll hang up and listen.
They don’t have to. He’s signed through next season.

The Packers are a forward thinking and competent organization when it pertains to putting together a roster, I’m not surprised that most Vikes fans are unable to recognize this.

Packers have 6 picks in the first 100 in this year’s draft. Da Vikes have whopping 2. And good luck finding a QB better than Jaren Hall with your 12th pick this year. Maybe you can find another Christian Ponder. I think he was taken around that slot. :lol:

Hey Cris! Da Vikes?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Looks like someone caught feelings over the Collinsworth Kool Aid comment.

:lol:

TheLokNesMonster

Sarge wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:14 am Looks like someone caught feelings over the Collinsworth Kool Aid comment.

Hey Buck Private, posting gifs of yourself having a fit over your shitty team isn’t going to make me feel sorry for you. You were the knucklehead that hitched your wagon to a loser.

Enjoy 2024 Buck Private, a year where you finish last in the league, earn the number one pick overall, have a franchise QB ready to drop into your lap via the draft, then remember that Da Vikes traded that pick so they could get Joe Flacco. :lol:

Chris? Da Vikes? Your thoughts? Be serious...
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

You suck at this!

You are hereby and henceforthwith known as "CCKoolAidGuy".

"Honey, did you hear that? CC said he looks like Favre and Rodgers!.....*jizz*"
TheLokNesMonster

Sarge wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:31 am You suck at this!

Buck Private is lashing out and getting personal. Watch out Buck Private. And I love Kool Aid, I’m drinking some cherry Kool Aid right now! :lol:
TheLokNesMonster

Hey Buck Private, who ya gunna draft this year? :lol:

Maybe you can sign Curt Cousins to a 3 year deal to “get over da hump” until Jarod Hall is ready to take the reigns. :lol:

Hey Cris! How’s that sound for an off season plan?

Gork

Post by Gork »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:43 am

Buck Private is lashing out and getting personal. Watch out Buck Private. And I love Kool Aid, I’m drinking some cherry Kool Aid right now! :lol:
I had some Grape Crush yesterday! :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Proud member of the RFP!

Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:14 am Looks like someone caught feelings over the Collinsworth Kool Aid comment.

Proud member of the RFP!

minnemike

Post by minnemike »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:05 am

I'll hang up and listen.
They don’t have to. He’s signed through next season.

The Packers are a forward thinking and competent organization when it pertains to putting together a roster, I’m not surprised that most Vikes fans are unable to recognize this.

Packers have 6 picks in the first 100 in this year’s draft. Da Vikes have whopping 2. And good luck finding a QB better than Jaren Hall with your 12th pick this year. Maybe you can find another Christian Ponder. I think he was taken around that slot. :lol:

Hey Cris! Da Vikes?

Yeah, he'll play though his last contract year for sure...

Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

The Vikings are the greatest organization in the league. The angst has been building all year in nessy aka cckoolaid guy. He is now letting it all out and saying mean things about the Vikings and their fans.

He is saying MEAN things.

ON PURPOSE!!!
TheLokNesMonster

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

minnemike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:17 am
minnemike wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:05 am Welp, a serious vote of confidence, eh? LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL
It's all about draft position with these two teams dummy. Vikings really won the night. LOLOLOLOLOL!
I would agree it's about draft position for the Vikings. They have a LOT of fucking holes to fill.

The Packers? Not so much. This is team that will be ready to go deep into the playoffs next year. And the roster is littered with 1st and 2nd year guys with zero playoff experience. You absolutely want them to get their feet wet this year. Even if they were to go one and done in Dallas or Detroit (and that it not a given..) that's experience that will pay off down the road. Fuck draft position, that's a game that losing franchises play.

Biggest thing for 2024 is they HAVE to fix the DC position. Pettine wasn't it. Then they hired someone worse. The next guy has to be good enough that he's a threat to take the job from MLF and he needs to be OK with having someone that carries some clout running the defense just like they did with ST's last year.

And as to your question about Love's contract, absolutely it's time for that long term deal. I don't think they can do anything until May 2024 due to what they did with his contract in May 2023. You know, that "vote of confidence" you got a laugh out of...

But I've seen enough and I think the team has seen enough. Buckle up, it's gonna be Love for the next decade or two.
Last edited by PackIsBack on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:43 am

I apologize for getting personal. Really, it was just a wild guess that you said that to the wife.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:14 pm You know, it occurred to me that for the next 3-4 years, these Viking games are going to be gimme’s for the Packers. I think it’s fair to expect only 2 division losses, with the Bears and Lions putting together decent rosters and splits can be expected in these rivalries.

That means the Pack starts the season with 4 wins. It will certainly be 2 wins with the Vikings bye weeks. The Packers really only have to go 6-5 to be a playoff team, and 11 wins will usually get you a division around here.

The Vikes are in the absolute worst shape in the division. They have overpaid aging players, no QB, no RB, no line, no defense. They only have two draft picks in the first three and a half rounds. Add to that, they are already terrible, but not terrible enough to get Caleb Williams. :lol:

Finally, a once promising young coach will simply be reduced to being a place holder for the next guy, as COK will orchestrate the journey to bottom...which they’ll likely achieve in the division this year after they lose next week. Oh he’ll survive this offseason citing every excuse in the book, but he will stick.

I can’t see the Vikes challenging Steckel’s season of futility next season though...what am I talking about, of course I can. I’ll be impressed if the Vikes can squeeze out 4-5 wins with that gawdawful team.

Trade everybody to the Bears and give them your pick for Caleb. Why not? He’s the one guy everyone says is a sure thing. Everybody says it. Everybody ain’t going to be wrong.
Are you Carl Gerbschmidt?
Go back to Wisconsin
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:07 pm
minnemike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:17 am

LOLOLOL
I would agree it's about draft position for the Vikings. They have a LOT of fucking holes to fill.

The Packers? Not so much. This is team that will be ready to go deep into the playoffs next year. And the roster is littered with 1st and 2nd year guys with zero playoff experience. You absolutely want them to get their feet wet this year. Even if they were to go one and done in Dallas or Detroit (and that it not a given..) that's experience that will pay off down the road. Fuck draft position, that's a game that losing franchises play.

Biggest thing for 2024 is they HAVE to fix the DC position. Pettine wasn't it. Then they hired someone worse. The next guy has to be good enough that he's a threat to take the job from MLF and he needs to be OK with having someone that carries some clout running the defense just like they did with ST's last year.

And as to your question about Love's contract, absolutely it's time for that long term deal. I don't think they can do anything until May 2024 due to what they did with his contract in May 2023. You know, that "vote of confidence" you got a laugh out of...

But I've seen enough and I think the team has seen enough. Buckle up, it's gonna be Love for the next decade or two.
THe only thing that matters around here is winning the SB, otherwise it's draft position, or so goes the narrative around here for years. lol
What I'm saying is that vote of confidence just cost them a ton of cap. :naners: