Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

#1 in points against!

Chat about your fantasy league here
Drunken1

#1 in points against!

Post by Drunken1 »

Another fun year of missing the play offs as I need a better goalie.

The saddest part was I had the high score the final 3 weeks and would've won had my luck been better during the season.
feekdogg

Re: #1 in points against!

Post by feekdogg »

Drunken1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:15 pm Another fun year of missing the play offs as I need a better goalie.

The saddest part was I had the high score the final 3 weeks and would've won had my luck been better during the season.
Do you determine playoff spots strictly on won-loss record?
Drunken1

Post by Drunken1 »

feekdogg wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:41 am
Drunken1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:15 pm Another fun year of missing the play offs as I need a better goalie.

Yep.
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Drunken1 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:34 pm
feekdogg wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:41 am

Yep.
We give the final two spots to the teams with the most points, regardless of record. I think that's a better way to do it. Or at least the final spot based on total points.
witljon

Post by witljon »

I’ve been the number one seed 2 years in a row only to get beat in the playoffs….