Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Site Issues Here

A place to announce stuff
Dan33185

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Post by Dan33185 »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Dan33185 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

"The submitted for was invalid. Try submitting again".

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Did some stuff, try restarting your phone too.
Success, thanks! :thumbsup:
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Dan33185 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Did some stuff, try restarting your phone too.
Butt stuff?
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Private messages:

Some get stuck in the outbox and never get sent.
Jean Claude Van Damme

Post by Jean Claude Van Damme »

ForCaleb wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am Private messages:

PM's stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to opens it. Maybe the person you sent it to hasn't checked their PM's.
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 am
ForCaleb wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am Private messages:

PM's stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to opens it. Maybe the person you sent it to hasn't checked their PM's.
Makes sense, and here I thought that Vikesbummeout never received my yearly christmas greetings. :cry:
Self High-Five

Post by Self High-Five »

What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.
"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." - Homer Simpson
Billy Ray

Post by Billy Ray »

Self High-Five wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.
Maybe try reading some important new threads? Just a thought.
Mill City Froob

Post by Mill City Froob »

Getting the same issue, and it won't stay logged in on mobile. Logs me out whenever I click on anything. Wifi is fine.
Self High-Five

Post by Self High-Five »

Billy Ray wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 pm
Self High-Five wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.
Maybe try reading some important new threads? Just a thought.
Answer the fucking question, Billy Ray!!!

I found it. Thanks Billy Ray!

:beer:
"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." - Homer Simpson
chris_numbers

Post by chris_numbers »

stinktaint wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:57 am

Getting the same issue, and it won't stay logged in on mobile. Logs me out whenever I click on anything. Wifi is fine.
Same
Is it bad that I hate all of you even though I’ve never met you?
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

And also the formatting on the wordle thread is totally f@@ked
viewtopic.php?p=2323589#p2323589

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Self praise is no praise. But i am pretty great...
Jean Claude Van Damme

Norn_Iron wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Because of the 'attacks' from other countries I have added a country denial extension. It works great so far. I've allowed a few countries access as a guest, not the United Kingdom though. Sorry.

Regarding your login. Are you saying it forgets you after you leave the site and come back later? Or is it logging you out randomly as you're surfing? Was your ip fixed, if you know?

Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Because of the 'attacks' from other countries I have added a country denial extension. It works great so far. I've allowed a few countries access as a guest, not the United Kingdom though. Sorry.

Regarding your login. Are you saying it forgets you after you leave the site and come back later? Or is it logging you out randomly as you're surfing? Was your ip fixed, if you know?
It would have been different wifi's, and 5G just from my phone. But I was moving around a lot, so yes it would have been different networks.
And I don't think it logged me out as I was reading it, but yes when I refreshed or changed page it kicked me out.

But importantly to that, I would probably have changed network between times.
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
Not that I have seen
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Norn_Iron wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:42 am
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It would have been different wifi's, and 5G just from my phone. But I was moving around a lot, so yes it would have been different networks.
And I don't think it logged me out as I was reading it, but yes when I refreshed or changed page it kicked me out.

But importantly to that, I would probably have changed network between times.
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
Not that I have seen
p.s. none of this is a real problem, just informational
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
Jean Claude Van Damme

Norn_Iron wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
Self High-Five

Post by Self High-Five »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I need the keys to the insane asylum (poli spaz)

I'll lock the door behind me.
Mill City Froob

I have the same issue as Norn.
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

I was still in the house on the same wifi. I had not left the house at any point.
Jean Claude Van Damme

stinktaint wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm

You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?
Jean Claude Van Damme

Norn_Iron wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 pm

I was still in the house on the same wifi. I had not left the house at any point.
Ok. Are you using a "vpn"?
Coach Guy

Post by Coach Guy »

Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Jefferson: If the Vikings open the pass game: C+ If the Vikings stubbornly run ball: D
Gladney: We got my 3rd rated corner, along with assets from trading down and the draft board played out perfectly: A (a rare A from me)

-Mlhouse draft grades :clap:
Jean Claude Van Damme

Coach Guy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Coach Guy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
VPN on pc with no issues. Just on my mobile.
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

That was before the adjustment. Will let you know what happens in the morning
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

That was before the adjustment. Will let you know what happens in the morning
Coach Guy

Post by Coach Guy »

Whatever you did fixed it on my end. Thanks!
Jefferson: If the Vikings open the pass game: C+ If the Vikings stubbornly run ball: D
Gladney: We got my 3rd rated corner, along with assets from trading down and the draft board played out perfectly: A (a rare A from me)

-Mlhouse draft grades :clap:
Mill City Froob

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm

You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?
Yes and yes. I tried clearing my cache/cookies to see if that had any influence, no change.
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

I have been having to either hold my screen closer to my eyes or enhance the text size I order to read the threads.

Also, the site leaves me with feelings of mild despair and increased self loathing after each visit
Lampin'
Jean Claude Van Damme

stinktaint wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:10 am
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm

Yes and yes. I tried clearing my cache/cookies to see if that had any influence, no change.
I deleted your sessions on the back end. Also, the change I made yesterday should help.