Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A lonnnng, cold winter

JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Re: A lonnnng, cold winter

Post by JPM »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 am I've never seen an 8-8 team trying to slither into the playoffs talk so much shit in my life.
Slither? They just kicked the shit out of a 12 win team. I mean embarrassed them quite frankly.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Gork

Post by Gork »

JPM wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:04 pm
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 am I've never seen an 8-8 team trying to slither into the playoffs talk so much shit in my life.
Slither? They just kicked the shit out of a 12 win team. I mean embarrassed them quite frankly.
But the field was wet! :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

:lol:

Packners get to .500 and Chuck and Jippim come crawling out from the bunker.

RrrrAAAAAAAHHHH!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

You guys run out of canned goods or what?
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

Sarge wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:34 pm :lol:

Packners get to .500 and Chuck and Jippim come crawling out from the bunker.

RrrrAAAAAAAHHHH!
:D I think most of the pride and excitement is from the fact people thought the pack was dead and buried so it is a bit amazing there are playoffs ahead unless they blow it.
Sky Spy in the Sky !
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:34 pm You guys run out of canned goods or what?
Do you live under a rock? There's been a Grandma Brown's Baked Beans shortage goin on !

https://www.syracuse.com/business/2021/ ... -back.html
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Bogey Bob wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:15 am
And if they do, only to get drilled by the 49ers…again.

Packer fans will need a calculator to figure out how many times the 49ers bounced their sorry asses in the Rodgas era.
Don't forget "The Catch II" in 1998.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

It's nice to see all these Packer fans coming out of the woodwork.
Glad to have you back.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Gork

Post by Gork »

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 pm It's nice to see all these Packer fans coming out of the woodwork.
Glad to have you back.
Yeah! It wasn't easy holdin down the fort! :punch:

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Does this mean I can clock out until next season?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

"When a cold wind blows it chills you, chills yo to the bone"
Welcome to Schotty Ball 2022-2023! :roll:

Somewhere up in the great beyond, one of the greatest of all time, the big game choker of all time The Psycho Schottenheimer is smiling down on his anointed one Matty LePew having officially passed the baton. The new era fall flat on your face NFL coach has risen!

This game had a SF playoff game vibe from the start. Where was the "Hair on Fire" tude we saw last week? I'll tell you where it was. IT WAS IN THE SHITTER WITH IT'S COVERALLS ALL SPLATTERED! Last week the offensive line blew the Vikings off the ball. This week Matty starts a banged up tackle and the line folds up like a cheap lawn chair at a weight watchers convention. Where was the fly to the ball defense? Looked like tey were playing not to get hurt.

Not enough hate for the Loins. I guess that's what happens when a team sucks for 20 years or so. They are going to have to be reckoned with for some time with all the draft picks they are loaded with, Too bad they are are out. Certainly a better team than Petey and Seattle.

Plenty of fire wood and fridge is stocked. We'll keep a recliner open for ya. Giant's will be an interesting match up. Barkley rested up. dude's a terror. Vikes may need to sign a kicker to even advance

Proud member of the RFP!

PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

Did Rodgers pull off a last second heroic win to secure a playoff spot? I fell asleep early and didn’t catch the fourth quarter
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

I'm glad the packlers got their super bowl in last week. Cant imagine the frozen tundra going into the off season without a single accomplishment.
Gork

Post by Gork »

minnemike wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:09 am I'm glad the packlers got their super bowl in last week. Cant imagine the frozen tundra going into the off season without a single accomplishment.
It was a big deal! Even though the Packers pissed all over themselves last night , I'm still giddy over that Viking beatdown! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Eyebrows LaFloor says he doesn't anticipate making any coaching changes.

Hello darkness my old fr.....
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

#7 just pushed a nun.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:07 pm #7 just pushed a nun.
I know of a couple I would have liked to give a swift kick to myself!

Proud member of the RFP!

Hornets

Post by Hornets »

PurpleFloyd wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:04 am Did Rodgers pull off a last second heroic win to secure a playoff spot? I fell asleep early and didn’t catch the fourth quarter
One Super Bowl victory for this all-time great QB in like what, 15years? That's not great, not great at all.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Just think...the Packners could have been spending this week preparing to get waxed by a 3rd string rookie QB.
Gork

Post by Gork »

The Vikings better worry about Danny Jones. What cha having on game day Sarge?

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gonna go with the ol' lucky ribs and cowboy beans. Cornbread.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:03 pm Gonna go with the ol' lucky ribs and cowboy beans. Cornbread.
That's what I'm talikn about right there! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

Drunken1

Post by Drunken1 »

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Did you know?

The Packers once drafted a serial killer. Randall Woodfield, the I-5 killer.

Randall Brent Woodfield (born December 26, 1950) is an American serial killer, serial rapist, kidnapper, robber, and burglar who was dubbed the I-5 Killer or the I-5 Bandit by the media due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, the I-5 Killer was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. Though convicted in only one murder, he has been linked to a total of 18, and is suspected of having killed up to 44 people.

Woodfield chose to drop out of college three semesters shy of graduating with his B.S. in physical education, and was selected as a wide receiver in the 1974 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers in the 17th round (428th pick).[11][9] Woodfield tried to establish himself with the Packers during Coach and General Manager Dan Devine's last season, but could not shake his problems with a trip across the country. He signed a contract in February 1974 but was cut during training camp, failing to make the team's final roster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Woodfield
Gork

Post by Gork »

I think he was on the field in the 4th Qtr! :o

Proud member of the RFP!

BuDG123

Post by BuDG123 »

Gork wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:50 pm The Vikings better worry about Danny Jones. What cha having on game day Sarge?
Love looks legit. Reminds me of a cross between Don Malin and David Whitehurst. Looks like the pack has another bye this week.
Gork

Post by Gork »

BuDG123 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:12 am
Gork wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:50 pm The Vikings better worry about Danny Jones. What cha having on game day Sarge?
Love looks legit. Reminds me of a cross between Don Malin and David Whitehurst. Looks like the pack has another bye this week.
I was thinking more of Don Horn and Scott Hunter. As long as it's not T.J. Rubly! :punch:

Proud member of the RFP!

Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

I listened to Dave Sinycon on the radio this morning and a few times this past week after the loss to Detroit.

All he's always said is that the Packers were a debacle, a mess of a game, they did not show up, beat themselves....etc. He has never once said they got beat by the Lions. Dave has never said that the Lions had anything to do with the Packers losing just that they totally destroyed and beat themselves (and maybe blaming the referees also).
Sky Spy in the Sky !
Gork

Post by Gork »

Loins beat up the Packers. Deserved to win and deserve to have been in the 'offs. That said the Packers stepped on their dongs the entire game and most of the season. Hardly ever see the Packers play a good game and lose. It always looks like they have no effin clue how to play football. No heart and no grit. Outside of a couple guys, the rest of the team are pansies

Proud member of the RFP!