Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A lonnnng, cold winter

Sarge

Re: A lonnnng, cold winter

Post by Sarge »

Rodg says his riblets are fine and proclaims he will play vs the Bears (packners super bowl).

Most Packnert fans are wanting Rodg to sit and for "J-Lo" (yes, they call him that) to continue his HOF career behind center.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

I'm 100% fine with Rodgers playing this game. He loves playing Da Bares in Chicago. Shut him down once you need like 100 scenarios to get the 7th seed and let the kid play.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Sarge wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:35 pm Rodg says his riblets are fine and proclaims he will play vs the Bears (packners super bowl).

Most Packnert fans are wanting Rodg to sit and for "J-Lo" (yes, they call him that) to continue his HOF career behind center.
Smells like Brent 2.0! Get your popcorn, folks!

:bull: :rain: :rave:
anthony

Post by anthony »

PackIsBack wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:59 am I'm 100% fine with Rodgers playing this game. He loves playing Da Bares in Chicago. Shut him down once you need like 100 scenarios to get the 7th seed and let the kid play.
Bears fans could get their revenge for his “I own you” comment. One clean shot to his rib cage could send him to the locker room in a stretcher…
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Bears and Packers are currently tied for most NFL wins ever. Chicago has held or shared this since the 20's or some shit like that.

If the Packers win Sunday the Bears may never hold that distinction again.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

PackIsBack wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:20 pm Bears and Packers are currently tied for most NFL wins ever. Chicago has held or shared this since the 20's or some shit like that.

If the Packers win Sunday the Bears may never hold that distinction again.
So, in other words, this Sunday is the Packers Super Bowl?!?!?!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Nope, the Packers Super Bowls are - Super Bowls.

Can't believe I have to explain this. :D :lol: :lol: :D
salamander

Post by salamander »

Packers are losing their superbowl against the Bears. 10-0 right now.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

PackIsBack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:09 am Nope, the Packers Super Bowls are - Super Bowls.

I was mistaken, Packers/Bears was what my kids used to call "The Toilet Bowl"

Congrats on winning it.

:naners: :clap:
anthony

Post by anthony »

NoDakRube wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:22 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:09 am Nope, the Packers Super Bowls are - Super Bowls.

Congrats on winning it.

I remember back in the 80’s when the pack were in a slump they would call the Tampa/Green Bay game the bay of pigs….
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

anthony wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm

Congrats on winning it.

I remember back in the 80’s when the pack were in a slump they would call the Tampa/Green Bay game the bay of pigs….
I remember that as well. I also remember the Packers had a safety named Chuck Cecil who gave not one fuq about his own well-being. And just knocked people out. And some DE (forgot name) who would pull pistols out on a sack.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
anthony

Post by anthony »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:23 pm
anthony wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm

Congrats on winning it.

I remember that as well. I also remember the Packers had a safety named Chuck Cecil who gave not one fuq about his own well-being. And just knocked people out. And some DE (forgot name) who would pull pistols out on a sack.
Tim Harris. He eventually went to San Fran…
salamander

Post by salamander »

Packers win their superboooooowl!!!!
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Vicklings got their Super Bowl out of the way the first week!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:46 am Vicklings got their Super Bowl out of the way the first week!
How’s that?
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Offsides 97 defense

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:46 am Vicklings got their Super Bowl out of the way the first week!
Actually, nobody really cares about the Packers anymore. Insignificant franchise heading back into the dark ages.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Guess we might as well get rid of this entire forum section dedicated entirely to the Packers since they don't matter anymore. How bout one for the Eagles? The Cowboys?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:35 am Guess we might as well get rid of this entire forum section dedicated entirely to the Packers since they don't matter anymore. How bout one for the Eagles? The Cowboys?
Well - "Behind Enemy Lines" is a convenient name to change to anything we want. So is it the Lions now? lol
salamander

Post by salamander »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:35 am Guess we might as well get rid of this entire forum section dedicated entirely to the Packers since they don't matter anymore. How bout one for the Eagles? The Cowboys?
This forum is for the Lions, Bears and Packers.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

"As long as we beat the Bears!"

The 2022 Packer rally cry.
Gork

Post by Gork »

salamander wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:54 am
So where are the Lions and Bears posts when they aren't playing the Packers?

Proud member of the RFP!

salamander

Post by salamander »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:16 pm
salamander wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:54 am
So where are the Lions and Bears posts when they aren't playing the Packers?
There aren't a lot of Illinois and Michigan fans fleeing their state to live in Minnesota.
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:47 pm "As long as we beat the Bears!"

The 2022 Packer rally cry.
According to the tabloids Rogers gave the Bears fans a salute at the end of the game.

Wonder if that might have been his way of saying "good-bye"??
Gork

Post by Gork »

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Since the Packners cow pasture field has put our All World right tackle on IR, I will forever hold that grudge. Just like Packner fans with Anthony Barr's legal unpenalized unfined tackle when Rodgers wasnt taking his calcium supplements.
Gork

Post by Gork »

You would think a finely tuned ath a leet could handle soft ground instead of green concrete.

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

I've never seen an 8-8 team trying to slither into the playoffs talk so much shit in my life.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 am I've never seen an 8-8 team trying to slither into the playoffs talk so much shit in my life.
And if they do, only to get drilled by the 49ers…again.

Packer fans will need a calculator to figure out how many times the 49ers bounced their sorry asses in the Rodgas era.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 am I've never seen an 8-8 team trying to slither into the playoffs talk so much shit in my life.
Just pray to the God's of SKOL (whatever the fuck that is) that if the Packers win Sunday night they don't work their way to Minnesota.

Probably won't happen though unless it's the WC round. You know your team is going to be 1 and done with that shit defense.
Gork

Post by Gork »

TEE HEE!! It's great! No high expectations. Can go to YouTube and watch Packer Super Bowl victories over and over. Even catch Super Bowl IV for some diversity!

Proud member of the RFP!