Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

jacksonville jags

NFL Chat
weimy froob

jacksonville jags

Post by weimy froob »

looks like they're going to move to 2-1--beating up on tube's favorite QB's team. bears are 2-1. dolphins are 3-0. this thread is devoted to what's happening around the league this year. contribute and it should be a real good one.
Martyball

Re: jacksonville jags

Post by Martyball »

I'll gladly post here. Lawrence looks really good.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

The Psycho wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:51 pm I'll gladly post here. Lawrence looks really good.
i didn't see any of it--but the stats look good. outplayed tube's favorite QB on his homefield. a team to keep an eye on going forward now.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

broncos win 11-10. they could be dangerous--because they're winning games with wilson not doing much. history tells us he'll be better in the games to come.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

only three undefeated teams left--and could be only two after tonight's game. only two teams without a win.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Martyball

Post by Martyball »

weimy froob wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:05 am only three undefeated teams left--and could be only two after tonight's game. only two teams without a win.
Parody in the league.

Boy, is Russell Wilson over rated. Instead of ripping on Jimmy G, they should be hammering Denver for the boatload they gave up. But RW won, and that's all that matters today.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

The Psycho wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:47 pm
weimy froob wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:05 am only three undefeated teams left--and could be only two after tonight's game. only two teams without a win.
Parody in the league.

Boy, is Russell Wilson over rated. Instead of ripping on Jimmy G, they should be hammering Denver for the boatload they gave up. But RW won, and that's all that matters today.
Eli Manning roasts Russell Wilson’s Sunday Night Football performance

Manning said the Broncos should’ve paid their punter, Corliss Waitman, the $235 million they gave to Wilson this past offseason after acquiring him from Seattle.

The comment comes after Waitman punted 10 total times for 476 yards in a sloppy 11-10 win against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football, with Wilson struggling to get his team moving down the field.

:lol:

https://sports.yahoo.com/eli-manning-ro ... 00049.html
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

weimy froob wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:48 pm
The Psycho wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:47 pm
Parody in the league.

Eli Manning roasts Russell Wilson’s Sunday Night Football performance

Manning said the Broncos should’ve paid their punter, Corliss Waitman, the $235 million they gave to Wilson this past offseason after acquiring him from Seattle.

The comment comes after Waitman punted 10 total times for 476 yards in a sloppy 11-10 win against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football, with Wilson struggling to get his team moving down the field.

:lol:

https://sports.yahoo.com/eli-manning-ro ... 00049.html
Boy the clowns in the off season were gushing over Wilson. He is a shell of what he once was.
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Going to watch the Fins and Bengals. I like Tyrek to score twice.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:46 pm Going to watch the Fins and Bengals. I like Tyrek to score twice.
Is this anotha one of those Apple TV broadcasts The Psycho??! :pissed:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Hornets wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:59 pm
The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:46 pm Going to watch the Fins and Bengals. I like Tyrek to score twice.
Here's the deal Gus. The "Woke" people have ruined things like tonight's game. People are turning off their TVs because of the Liberals. ABC, CBS, Fox ESPN etc. Their ratings are all down. Like historically down. I mean ABC put one of their historically highest rated reality shows dancing with the stars on Disney+ So they are making people pay to watch. The people that want to watch are getting punished. It's another money making scam. Just like the vaccine.

You can thank the Democrats for not being able to watch tonight's game.

But, what it does prove, people are tired of their shit. I will pay for a month of Amazon prime because I can. And because I'm betting on this game and the players to score.

:beer:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:12 pm
Here's the deal Gus. The "Woke" people have ruined things like tonight's game. People are turning off their TVs because of the Liberals. ABC, CBS, Fox ESPN etc. Their ratings are all down. Like historically down. I mean ABC put one of their historically highest rated reality shows dancing with the stars on Disney+ So they are making people pay to watch. The people that want to watch are getting punished. It's another money making scam. Just like the vaccine.

But, what it does prove, people are tired of their shit. I will pay for a month of Amazon prime because I can. And because I'm betting on this game and the players to score.

Wild on tonight The Psycho!! I started a preseason thread!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Mixon TD Baby! Had him 1st to score. Yeah Boy!!!
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Hornets wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm

Wild on tonight The Psycho!! I started a preseason thread!
Got that on ESPN+

Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Rossi scores for the Wild short handed.

Walhstead is playing unreal!
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Boy the Dolphins head coach is a geeky looking mo fo
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Tua with a rag arm. Terrible throw.
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Mixon popping off 7 yards a carry.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:54 pm Mixon popping off 7 yards a carry.
Great for my fantasy team. Keep feeding him.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:58 pm
He's a beast bro. He was a Zimmer type RB.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

This is a joke, right?

It's definitely all about money but it has nothing to do with democrats. People have quit watching satellite and cable tv years ago and more and more are jumping on board.

I wish all NFL games would hit a streaming service. Prime you can pull up stats and interact with the games. Pretty cool.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:00 pm

This is a joke, right?

It's definitely all about money but it has nothing to do with democrats. People have quit watching satellite and cable tv years ago and more and more are jumping on board.

I wish all NFL games would hit a streaming service. Prime you can pull up stats and interact with the games. Pretty cool.
It's not a joke. Go watch the Aaron Rogers interview. He knows.

Why would ABC just cut one of their top show and make people add internet TV in Disney +

Seriously. These people do not care about you. The vaccine was straight poison and Phizer made 57 Billion dollars in 2021. BILLION.
Last edited by Martyball on Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Tua is not good.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:04 pm

This is a joke, right?

Why would ABC just cut one of their top show and make people add internet TV in Disney +

Seriously. These people do not care about you. The vaccine was straight poison and Phizer made 57 Billion dollars in 2021. BILLION.
The pharmaceutical companies have been making billions off people for years, it's not new.

What does the vaccine have to do with Dancing with the stars? :lol: You right wing guys come up with some crazy shit. :lol:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:00 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:58 pm
He's a beast bro. He was a Zimmer type RB.
He's a good back and nothing more. He isn't some generational talent. I would never want to be paying him big bucks either. Bengals can get away with it right now because they have a QB on a rookie deal. We don't.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:10 pm

This is a joke, right?

The pharmaceutical companies have been making billions off people for years, it's not new.

What does the vaccine have to do with Dancing with the stars? :lol: You right wing guys come up with some crazy shit. :lol:
I'm just using it as an example. "Take this vaccine and you won't get Covid"

We can agree to disagree. But the reason everything is going to internet TV is money and ratings. Satellite TV is pretty much all done.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:13 pm

We can agree to disagree. But the reason everything is going to internet TV is money and ratings. Satellite TV is pretty much all done.
Oh for sure it is about money but it's not because of politics.

People have been cutting the cords for years. Cable/satellite tv is for old farts. The shit cost an arm and a leg and most people watch a few certain things on it and that's it.

I have had cable my whole life and i cut it when Trump was president and it had nothing to do with Trump. :lol: I haven't missed it at all. Everything you want to watch is on the internet.

I used to laugh at those "If you have cable tv" commercials that Direct TV put out a handful of years back. They weren't self aware enough to know they were just a couple of years from the same happening to them as cable.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:19 pm
The Psycho wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:13 pm

Oh for sure it is about money but it's not because of politics.

People have been cutting the cords for years. Cable/satellite tv is for old farts. The shit cost an arm and a leg and most people watch a few certain things on it and that's it.

I have had cable my whole life and i cut it when Trump was president and it had nothing to do with Trump. :lol: I haven't missed it at all. Everything you want to watch is on the internet.

I used to laugh at those "If you have cable tv" commercials that Direct TV put out a handful of years back. They weren't self aware enough to know they were just a couple of years from the same happening to them as cable.
I agree on the technology. But who owns ABC, ESPN, Disney? The Left. And the people know this. I mean regular TV is free. ABC is FREE. Yet, people are pulling the plug on FREE TV. Why? Because of the Left wing control and influence. Dancing with the stars is a perfect example. Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple all owned by the Left. If their rating go down, they lose money. So they have figured out a way to get the people that want to watch to pay for something that was free and should be free.
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Tua all done. Hope he is ok.