Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

VBMO

A forum to remember those who we have lost.
LwnmwrMan222

VBMO

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Not that I was a real fan of his, thought he was pretty staunch right with no ability to see anything from the left's point of view, but ...

Guessing he got the vid and died back in October?

Seems like a guy that wouldn't just walk away from the political jocularity.

Seemed like he enjoyed the banter back and forth.

Not sure why I chose to look it up.

The strange things you do when you're an insomniac and run out of stuff to do in the middle of the night, when you just want to sleep.
Last edited by LwnmwrMan222 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My body, my choice.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Re: VBMO

Post by Night Train »

More like "Virusbumeout'-guy. RIP VBMO
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

Damn, life can be pretty heavy. He made a lot of posts taunting covid precautions and stuff. I suppose it's wise to always stay humble. RIP VBMO
BFF of RubeChick
Goose Oberstar

Post by Goose Oberstar »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:16 am Not that I was a real fan of his, thought he was pretty staunch right with no ability to see anything from the left's point of view, but ...

Guessing he got the vid and died back in October?

Seems like a guy that wouldn't just walk away from the political jocularity.

Seemed like he enjoyed the banter back and forth.

Not sure why I chose to look it up.

The strange things you do when you're an insomniac and run out of stuff to do in the middle of the night, when you just want to sleep.
He's almost as pathetic as you are.
Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy »

RIP
I like a tight beat
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

He’d disappeared for long stretches before. No reason to think he’s dead.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Randy83

Post by Randy83 »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:06 pm He’d disappeared for long stretches before. No reason to think he’s dead.
Sounds like he was taunting Mother Nature, though. I wouldn't be surprised if she's humbled him and claimed him.
"I've never questioned the integrity of the referees. Their eyesight? YES!"
SirJmon

Post by SirJmon »

Holy shit, really? RIP my man.

No way he died from the vid. The vid is fake news.
ForCaleb wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 pm I’m a self admitted hack.
Young Billy

Post by Young Billy »

SirJmon wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:27 am Holy shit, really? RIP my man.

No way he died from the vid. The vid is fake news.
Yeah unless you're old and take zero precautions like a fuckin dumbass
Mark Mantana

Post by Mark Mantana »

He didn’t die he has mental illness and alcohol issues. Has been in and out of rehab/facilities.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

I also wondered where he has been.
Dolph Lundgren

Post by Dolph Lundgren »

Moved to the proper forum. Anyone have a confirmation on this?
I must break you.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

He's waiting until next April.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Cancel Culture Guy

Post by Cancel Culture Guy »

He is an idol of mine. He coined the phrase --- Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them. That is some profound words.
Beef Supreme wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:39 amI’m white and live in the suburbs (Duluth)
ForCaleb wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:45 pm I am the Leader of the White MAGA Movement
ForKyle
ForKyle
ForKyle
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

VBMO joining Kinkster.....two of the best.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

I'll wait for Durham's report before I can offer any opinion.
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

Mark Mantana wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:04 am He didn’t die he has mental illness and alcohol issues. Has been in and out of rehab/facilities.
Alcohol is a dangerous drug. It's possible he was weakened from the alcohol and so the COVID just made quick work of him.
BFF of RubeChick
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

I remember how VBMO would suck Alan Dershowitz' cock all day long. Dershowitz is a pedophile and good buddy of Jeff Epstein.
BFF of RubeChick
Randy83

Post by Randy83 »

Oh wow, he got COVID and died from it?
Herky

Post by Herky »

Didn't he have a long leave of absence before and returned saying he forgot his password or something?
Randy83

Post by Randy83 »

Herky wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:05 am Didn't he have a long leave of absence before and returned saying he forgot his password or something?
Maybe. It seems like he probably had an alcohol addiction that could've affected his memory. That probably also weakened him so COVID was able to claim him.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

The fuck was up with this guy? Was it just the booze?
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm The fuck was up with this guy? Was it just the booze?
Yeah he had an alcohol problem for sure. He'd get on here and post some incoherent shit when he was wasted a lot. Couldn't really even tell what kind of guy he was because the alcohol was his personality.
BFF of RubeChick
DonaldDouchebag

Riley91 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:01 pm
DonaldDouchebag wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm The fuck was up with this guy? Was it just the booze?
Yeah he had an alcohol problem for sure. He'd get on here and post some incoherent shit when he was wasted a lot. Couldn't really even tell what kind of guy he was because the alcohol was his personality.
That's not good.

Can someone please let me know if I start posting as if I'm drunk because I'm not a heavy drinker so it probably means I have a brain tumor or some shit?
ChadBildress

Post by ChadBildress »

My money is on rehab. Guy has always had a wet brain vibe to him.

Hope he's okay.
Woke Ass Chris

Post by Woke Ass Chris »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:51 pm
That's not good.

Can someone please let me know if I start posting as if I'm drunk because I'm not a heavy drinker so it probably means I have a brain tumor or some shit?
He was the very first Trump guy I ever met. Even though it was online it was intriguing. Trump would spout a lie and the guy would repeat it back as fact like some Pavlovian dog. It was astonishing to watch. That was when I knew the brainwashing was working and he was proof of that. The sad reality is that he was really dumb, even for a republican. One night he was super drunk and threatened to fly to meet Beefcake and fight him. That was a pretty large red flag. He was very proud that he could afford airfare and was repeating how he could buy his own ticket if he wanted. It was strange.
Retro petrol, I run that whole metro
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Herky wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:05 am Didn't he have a long leave of absence before and returned saying he forgot his password or something?
If that is the case, then we can only conclude he does not know what the "forgot your password" button does.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Woke Ass Chris wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:38 pm

That's not good.

He was the very first Trump guy I ever met. Even though it was online it was intriguing. Trump would spout a lie and the guy would repeat it back as fact like some Pavlovian dog. It was astonishing to watch. That was when I knew the brainwashing was working and he was proof of that. The sad reality is that he was really dumb, even for a republican. One night he was super drunk and threatened to fly to meet Beefcake and fight him. That was a pretty large red flag. He was very proud that he could afford airfare and was repeating how he could buy his own ticket if he wanted. It was strange.
Way to out yourself, Matt.
DonaldDouchebag

That's not good.

That poor sunuvabitch.
Woke Ass Chris

Post by Woke Ass Chris »

ForCaleb wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:54 pm

That's not good.

Way to out yourself, Matt.
I don't know who Matt is. Please don't take this the wrong way, but everything about you is gross. I don't want to get into a conversation with some racist Trumper.

Thanks for understanding, and please go fuck yourself. ;)
Retro petrol, I run that whole metro