Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I agree women should cover all of their skin

Fatass Vikings Fan

I agree women should cover all of their skin

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

Women should not be sexualized. The only way to accomplish this is for them to cover all of their skin. A burka is one solution, but any sort of robes with a veil would be fine. They could be decorative to match the seasons and everything.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Hornets

Re: I agree women should cover all of their skin

Post by Hornets »

Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:32 am Women should not be sexualized. The only way to accomplish this is for them to cover all of their skin. A burka is one solution, but any sort of robes with a veil would be fine. They could be decorative to match the seasons and everything.
Douglas setting a trap! :lol: :beer:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Fatass Vikings Fan

Re: I agree women should cover all of their skin

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

Hornets wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:33 am
Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:32 am Women should not be sexualized. The only way to accomplish this is for them to cover all of their skin. A burka is one solution, but any sort of robes with a veil would be fine. They could be decorative to match the seasons and everything.
Douglas setting a trap! :lol: :beer:
:lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: