Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The upcoming Pi coin

Fatass Vikings Fan

The upcoming Pi coin

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

Does anyone mine this on their phone? I'm not even totally sure how it works but I got the app so I don't miss out!
jffl_commish

Re: The upcoming Pi coin

Post by jffl_commish »

I have not heard of this one. I have Saitama and baby Saitama, hoping those hit.
Let's get Tropical
NutCupGuy

Post by NutCupGuy »

I have the pi app and I mine it since a friend who's super into it told me about it but truth be told I'm not expecting much... But since I've got over 1k of whatever pi is, I hope it becomes something haha
Fatass Vikings Fan

NutCupGuy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:19 pm I have the pi app and I mine it since a friend who's super into it told me about it but truth be told I'm not expecting much... But since I've got over 1k of whatever pi is, I hope it becomes something haha
Ah nice work! I'm up to about 50.

I have no idea what to expect, but if it hits Coinbase and stuff at 0.25, I'll be pleased!
Fatass Vikings Fan

What even determines the debut price of a shitcoin?

It would rule if pi was somehow like $500
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

How does one mine this coin?
Let's get Tropical
NutCupGuy

Post by NutCupGuy »

Just gotta get the app. If a friend refers you they and you get some sort of mining boost. More people you invite the more you earn. It's very easy
Fatass Vikings Fan

It looks like there's movement here! Maybe soon we will find out how much (or if) real money pi translates into! Hopefully it's like $100 per pi!
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

post usernames on here, so we can add each other on the network to mine more pi. Mine is schillco
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jffl_commish wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:14 pm How does one mine this coin?
Download pi network app. You need an invite code to join, use mine which is schillco. Verify your phone number, hit a button once a day.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 pm
Download pi network app. You need an invite code to join, use mine which is schillco. Verify your phone number, hit a button once a day.
Just an app on the phone, not computer?
Let's get Tropical
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:44 pm
Yeah, and you just hit a button once a day. Theres some other stuff youll have to set up later, but now its just one button press a day.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:49 pm

Yeah, and you just hit a button once a day. Theres some other stuff youll have to set up later, but now its just one button press a day.
Done. 3ball

I've got a couple other people I can get joined in too
Let's get Tropical
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Done. 3ball

we will be billionaires.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:10 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Done. 3ball

we will be billionaires.
So, how do we add the other froobs that are in?
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

edit: never mind
Let's get Tropical
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:01 pm It looks like there's movement here! Maybe soon we will find out how much (or if) real money pi translates into! Hopefully it's like $100 per pi!
It's going to debut at like .007 cents
Fatass Vikings Fan

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:05 pm
Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:01 pm It looks like there's movement here! Maybe soon we will find out how much (or if) real money pi translates into! Hopefully it's like $100 per pi!
It's going to debut at like .007 cents
:lol:

Damn, that's way lower than I was hoping but I suppose mining it took zero effort at least
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I just went over 100. Who knows what it'll be worth, and when?
Let's get Tropical
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

jffl_commish wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:04 am I just went over 100. Who knows what it'll be worth, and when?
Hopefully $3.14!

I doubt it. We'll be lucky with 3.14 cents!
BFF of RubeChick
NutCupGuy

Post by NutCupGuy »

Just watched a youtube video on Pi and someone said potential for $100 a coin by 2026... I currently have 1200 Pi and am still mining although the rate is slowing down so you don't get as much now

While I'm still not a believer in that it's fun to think about. Say I've got 2500 Pi in 2026 and they're worth $100 a pop? Oh my
2016 Masters Pool Champion*

*Indicates award won on a now deceased MDSTMB
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I've been working on it too, only have 241 though.
Let's get Tropical
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

I prefer the games on the Publisher's Clearing House website.

I've got a ton of points and am waiting for the prize van to show up any day now!
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 am Does anyone mine this on their phone? I'm not even totally sure how it works but I got the app so I don't miss out!
Are you still using Pi?
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

ForCaleb wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 am
Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 am Does anyone mine this on their phone? I'm not even totally sure how it works but I got the app so I don't miss out!
Are you still using Pi?
Why would you quote Fatass Vikings Fan like that?
BFF of RubeChick
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Does anyone know how to set up/add people to the “security circle”?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

ForCaleb wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:14 pm Does anyone know how to set up/add people to the “security circle”?
I believe you just hit the shield emblem, and then there should be an option that says something like "add people in your network?" or something like that. It should be pretty easy, and as long as we are all mining pi here, we should add each other.

Another thing to up your mining rate is to lock up your pi coins. If you lock them up for one year, you get a 100% mining bonus, if you lock them up for 3 years, you get a 200% bonus. My mining rate is around what it was pre-March 14 when they reduced the rate, just by locking up my coins.
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:12 am
ForCaleb wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:14 pm Does anyone know how to set up/add people to the “security circle”?
I believe you just hit the shield emblem, and then there should be an option that says something like "add people in your network?" or something like that. It should be pretty easy, and as long as we are all mining pi here, we should add each other.

Another thing to up your mining rate is to lock up your pi coins. If you lock them up for one year, you get a 100% mining bonus, if you lock them up for 3 years, you get a 200% bonus. My mining rate is around what it was pre-March 14 when they reduced the rate, just by locking up my coins.
I'm not seeing a shield emblem or anything that says "add people in your network". I have a couple of referrals that accepted my invite, but that's it. I'm looking in the drop down menu on the top left and the mainnet info button
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

ForCaleb wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:51 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:12 am

I'm not seeing a shield emblem or anything that says "add people in your network". I have a couple of referrals that accepted my invite, but that's it. I'm looking in the drop down menu on the top left and the mainnet info button
In the app, right side, right underneath the chat
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Caleb and I have been talking in private messaging. I believe we can all boost our mining rate by adding each other to each other's security circle, the catch is that we need each others phone numbers to do so. If you are comfortable with it, PM me asking for a phone number request. Don't immediately send me your phone number because there are many on this site I am not comfortable sharing that info with, and I will let you know in the PM if we can exchange or not. Caleb, I am comfortable with you having that info, if you are with me. Also before we would exchange numbers, I would want to make sure you knew how to add to the security circle, as you still seem unaware of how to do so.

JJ, we should already be in each other's circle as you joined through me, so there should be no need to exchange numbers.

Another privacy thing to be aware of, if you added anyone here to your security circle, we would have each other's full names.