Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2023 Gopher Recruits

Home for Gopher Basketball
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Re: 2023 Gopher Recruits

Post by Ask Not »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am Solid pickup. Having Mitchell and Hawks both in place will help a lot.. hopefully they can play well and consistently well here. If they can't do that, can't imagine next year going well. Very excited to see what Cam Christie can do.
Give me a scenario in which the season does go well.
I've been a fan since the Dutcher years. Ain't nothing been this dreadful that I can remember. Not even the Iron Five teams appeared this uncompetitive.
Ketchup can be nuancy
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Ask Not wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:13 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am Solid pickup. Having Mitchell and Hawks both in place will help a lot.. hopefully they can play well and consistently well here. If they can't do that, can't imagine next year going well. Very excited to see what Cam Christie can do.
I've been a fan since the Dutcher years. Ain't nothing been this dreadful that I can remember. Not even the Iron Five teams appeared this uncompetitive.
I first became a fan during the Musselman years. Fondly remember going to a game with my pops and watching the pregame routine with glee!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

One scholarship left. Will they use it?
Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Hoop Dreams wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:27 am
I would assume so given they tried to get those two guys the week before. Need a wing shooter now.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:33 pm
Hoop Dreams wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:27 am
I would assume so given they tried to get those two guys the week before. Need a wing shooter now.
I really like Jaylin Sellers, but he is probably going to have a ton of interest.
Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Well here is one positive. This is the last year that won’t include USC and UCLA which will further bury this program in any kind of relevancy once they join.

USC just got Bronny and Rodmans kid while the Gophers are hoping someone chooses them over St Olaf of the deacon international Florida coast st.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:26 pm
Well here is one positive. This is the last year that won’t include USC and UCLA which will further bury this program in any kind of relevancy once they join.

USC just got Bronny and Rodmans kid while the Gophers are hoping someone chooses them over St Olaf of the deacon international Florida coast st.
:lol:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Hornets wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:26 pm

:lol:
Didn't even know Rodman had a kid playing D1... numbers ain't that great..

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... /dj-rodman

Hawkins did have schools like: NC State, Ole Miss, Richmond, and Utah trying to get him to visit.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.