Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Marco Rossi - I'm just glad to be alive (heart-wrenching related)

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Martyball

Re: Marco Rossi - I'm just glad to be alive (heart-wrenching related)

Post by Martyball »

Slap Shot wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:43 am No the actual problem is you don't actually pay attention to what anyone else writes and fly off the handle when you see the name of the poster.

I never said myocarditis cannot be caused by the vaccine, I objected to you definitively claiming it was the cause for Rossi when you can't possibly know that.
:lol:

You follow me around. You believe everything you read on the internet and in the controlled media.

There is more evidence of Myocarditis from the vaccine, than there is from Covid. But the controlled media covers it up. We'll see in December when Phizer has to release the documents.
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

The Psycho wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:32 am
Slap Shot wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:43 am No the actual problem is you don't actually pay attention to what anyone else writes and fly off the handle when you see the name of the poster.

I never said myocarditis cannot be caused by the vaccine, I objected to you definitively claiming it was the cause for Rossi when you can't possibly know that.

You follow me around. You believe everything you read on the internet and in the controlled media.

There is more evidence of Myocarditis from the vaccine, than there is from Covid. But the controlled media covers it up. We'll see in December when Phizer has to release the documents.
This is what you do instead of actually addressing (yet again) what someone actually writes and no there isn't more proof of what you claim.

It's ok you stick to listening to the voices in your head while burying it in the sand. Actual honest discourse is too hard for you.
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Slap Shot wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:02 am

This is what you do instead of actually addressing (yet again) what someone actually writes and no there isn't more proof of what you claim.

It's ok you stick to listening to the voices in your head while burying it in the sand. Actual honest discourse is too hard for you.
How many years have you attacked me? Finally let off the gas after I found out who you were. Keyboard warrior. Yellow belly.

there's plenty of proof. You are too liberal to acknowledge it. I mean common sense would prove they never talked about Myocarditis coming from Covid early on. Only after side effects from the vaccine.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

The Psycho wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:05 am

How many years have you attacked me? Finally let off the gas after I found out who you were. Keyboard warrior. Yellow belly.

there's plenty of proof. You are too liberal to acknowledge it. I mean common sense would prove they never talked about Myocarditis coming from Covid early on. Only after side effects from the vaccine.
Just ignore Slappy's comments The Psycho....he's not our smartest rube and he's just trying to stir the proverbial pot! :lol:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Hornets wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:30 pm

Just ignore Slappy's comments The Psycho....he's not our smartest rube and he's just trying to stir the proverbial pot! :lol:
He is a typical liberal "know it all" He believes that the CDC is truthful, which there are not. Cover ups are coming out little by little. And he believes everything he reads from his liberal controlled media.

His response is either an insult or a stupid gif.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

The Psycho wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:06 pm
Hornets wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:30 pm

He is a typical liberal "know it all" He believes that the CDC is truthful, which there are not. Cover ups are coming out little by little. And he believes everything he reads from his liberal controlled media.

His response is either an insult or a stupid gif.
Like I said...not our smartest rube. He's harmless.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: