Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Brodie Lee

Straight Edge Raven

Brodie Lee

Post by Straight Edge Raven »

Luke Harper, real name Jon Huber. Its endearing to hear not a single bad thing about the guy. Everyone gushes on what a great guy he was and how much he was loved by others. This one probably has bothered me more than any I can remember.
Nice to see the tributes on Raw last night.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

All the BTE show she did...some funny stuff here and I never been much of a AEW fan. Only watched my first show when Moxley lost the title to Omega a few weeks ago.

Slava Ukraini
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed
Dallas from Austin

Re: Brodie Lee

Post by Dallas from Austin »

Yeah he was a badass act in the Wyatt family and I always got the vibe he was a good guy behind the scary act. I didn't see him in AEW though. It's a bummer when someone like him dies, how his wife/family has to deal with the fame issue. I imagine that's good in a lot of ways, like strangers sending you warm messages saying they're thinking of you, but also sucky b/c conspiracy theorists will accuse you of some weird murder plot.