Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Has anyone watched an NFL game on Amazon Prime yet?

NFL Chat
The Lizard King

Has anyone watched an NFL game on Amazon Prime yet?

Post by The Lizard King »

Today's second game (49ers at Cardinals) is broadcasted exclusively on Amazon Prime.

Weird. Not sure what to make of this. :?
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Has anyone watched an NFL game on Amazon Prime yet?

Post by RubeTube »

The Lizard King wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:52 pm Today's second game (49ers at Cardinals) is broadcasted exclusively on Amazon Prime.

They have been doing this the last couple of years. Most Thursday night games can be watched on Prime.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
The Lizard King

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:54 pm
The Lizard King wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:52 pm Today's second game (49ers at Cardinals) is broadcasted exclusively on Amazon Prime.

They have been doing this the last couple of years. Most Thursday night games can be watched on Prime.
Yeah, but those games have also been broadcasted on a network feed. Today will be the first time that Amazon Prime gets exclusive rights.
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Get used to it. NFL packages go up for bid again in a couple of years. Expect to see a lot more non-traditional broadcast football games, likely more than 3 days a week. This year showed the NFL that its fan base is ready to put more eyeballs on their product if they spread it out more.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

yes.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

Sometimes I like to flip through channels during commercials or if it's not a game I'm too invested in. Can you do that when it's streaming on Prime?
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
The Lizard King

Night Train wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:22 pm Sometimes I like to flip through channels during commercials or if it's not a game I'm too invested in. Can you do that when it's streaming on Prime?
I can't, no. You would have to exit from the app, flip through the channels, and then load the app again. By the time you went through all that, you'd miss some of the game.