Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

So Long Uncle Glen?

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
j2j

Re: So Long Uncle Glen?

Post by j2j »

Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:41 pm
j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:39 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:33 pm
You're gonna have to pick a new horse. I always told you he was dog food. Well.......dog something.

No way in hell he is ever anything more for the Wolves other than the guy who makes makes the draft pick phone call.............that he's told to make............from his car.................on his way out of my state.

Mandate dead. But they can never kill all those wins. In an absolutely beautiful irony it was one win every 15 right? Classic Wolves.
Who and what are you talking about?
Please................................

Just pretend you weren't Rosas ball washer. I guess people could just look up your 10,000 posts about how much you love him since he was hired.
Feel free, but I thought this thread was about Uncle Glen?
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:43 pm
j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Who and what are you talking about?

Just pretend you weren't Rosas ball washer. I guess people could just look up your 10,000 posts about how much you love him since he was hired.
He chose the idiot. Because the worst owner in history can't do it alone. He also has to make unbelievably bad hires and listen to their moronic ramblings of how to get good. Because how the hell would Taylor know that?

Anyone want to bet me that if the Wilfs get it we will get out of the 1st round more in their first 5 years than we did in Taylor's ...........what was it ...............like 100,000 years?
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:47 pm
j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:43 pm

He chose the idiot. Because the worst owner in history can't do it alone. He also has to make unbelievably bad hires and listen to their moronic ramblings of how to get good. Because how the hell would Taylor know that?

Anyone want to bet me that if the Wilfs get it we will get out of the 1st round more in their first 5 years than we did in Taylor's ...........what was it ...............like 100,000 years?
Are you saying that the new owner will definitely fire Rosas?

Otherwise you’re just yapping.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:16 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:15 pm
About as subtle as your 15 years of defending him as a great owner. REMEMBER? Yeah you do. The year after year embarrassing yourself arguing against me and the obvious truth? :lol:

How much time and money you spend on the Wolves? Doesn't matter how much it's infinitely more that the fuck Taylor did. :lol: Every single Wolves fan who maybe only ever bought a Wolves hat spent infinitely more on the Wolves than the douchebag fuck Taylor did.

Notice you didn't attempt to argue any of my points like you used to. :lol:
I've only defended the fact that he kept them here in the mid 90s... after that? A great owner ? You still love making stuff up about people they never said. Remember when you ran swaggie pie off the board? LOL
Bullshit and you and all that joined you know it.

Oh it's only a 2nd round pick.

Oh, well he's just gonna spend that money in FA.

Oh, it's only a low 1st. We already have another.

Taylor will spend and he's proven it.

You know exactly what you and your little boy used to say and so does everyone else who has been here. And ran Swaggie pie off? I didn't notice 15 accounts and the other 15 who log in to agree with them disappearing. Maybe I was paying attention to how bad an owner Taylor was. And I will run out of I told you so about Taylor when it matches up to all the bullshit all you head in the sand guys used to give me every draft, every deadline, every rebuild, that were 100% Scrooge McDouche moves.
Taylor went into the luxury tax! One of what, 3-4 owners... HE'S PROVING IT!

(I think he's a trash owner... but I'll play with your narrative)

GLEN IS GONNA SPEND!!!!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Wolves were all ready to move out of town until Glen stepped in. I'll have his back for that. Otherwise, we all wouldn't be stuck here having to read the shat that Thrill types. Talk about a guy (assuming) that should go root for another team.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Johnny K says Wilfs are out
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
sh1mmyya

Post by sh1mmyya »

Sid Hartman wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:58 pm Johnny K says Wilfs are out
Noooooooo
Formally known as Pooperscooper
Never forget page 116
Rip Flip
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Sid Hartman wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:58 pm Johnny K says Wilfs are out
Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
j2j

Post by j2j »

So the Wilfgasm can come to an end.

somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

hmmm, if the Wilfs are out - i wonder if we could get a group of MILFs to pool their assets.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

somuchyummy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:04 pm hmmm, if the Wilfs are out - i wonder if we could get a group of MILFs to pool their assets.
Haley and friends?
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:03 pm So the Wilfgasm can come to an end.
It doesn’t seem like a “happy ending”.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Sid Hartman wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:20 pm
somuchyummy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:04 pm hmmm, if the Wilfs are out - i wonder if we could get a group of MILFs to pool their assets.
Haley and friends?
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

weimy froob wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:24 pm
Haley and friends?
I already had one half-assed attempt at trying to understand what that’s all about and the entire thing disgusted me. Don’t import it here, man.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

SHAFA wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:32 pm
weimy froob wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Haley and friends?
I already had one half-assed attempt at trying to understand what that’s all about and the entire thing disgusted me. Don’t import it here, man.
don't overthink it-there's nothing to really understand. i doubt haley and friends are going to overrun wolveschat.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

We still have no idea about KG's ownership group yet? Can we speculate as to whom he is friends with who have the money?
j2j

Post by j2j »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:22 pm
It doesn’t seem like a “happy ending”.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
Not getting a happy ending with the Wilfs either.

j2j

Post by j2j »

LordNu wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 pm We still have no idea about KG's ownership group yet? Can we speculate as to whom he is friends with who have the money?
I believe it's a group from CHY-NA. Anta?

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

j2j wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:52 pm
LordNu wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 pm We still have no idea about KG's ownership group yet? Can we speculate as to whom he is friends with who have the money?
I believe it's a group from CHY-NA. Anta?
We did have a minority Chinese owner for about a year; that didn't end too well.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

KG and Wilfs should form a group together
D_H

Post by D_H »

Time to light a cigarette?
j2j

Post by j2j »

D_H wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:46 am
Time to light a cigarette?
At best some incense since the rumor stunk from the beginning.

kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

TimberMilfs.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

kilkenny wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am
TimberMilfs.
zygi milfdust and the cougars from mars
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

The Wilfs are smart. They wont come out the gate firing high offers. They are gonna just monitor the situation and hope that glen doesn't get a offer that keeps the team around. The Wilfs will swoop back in at the last minute and essentially pull a Taylor on Taylor. The Wilfs need the Wolves to stick around. It is a attraction for getting football players to come here. The NBA and NFL players have a good relationship. Think of the marketing potential of turn the Wilf's into Wolf's. Bring KG back as a minority owner. I think KG would be a good thing.
Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:29 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:16 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 pm
I've only defended the fact that he kept them here in the mid 90s... after that? A great owner ? You still love making stuff up about people they never said. Remember when you ran swaggie pie off the board? LOL
Bullshit and you and all that joined you know it.

Oh it's only a 2nd round pick.

Oh, well he's just gonna spend that money in FA.

Oh, it's only a low 1st. We already have another.

Taylor will spend and he's proven it.

You know exactly what you and your little boy used to say and so does everyone else who has been here. And ran Swaggie pie off? I didn't notice 15 accounts and the other 15 who log in to agree with them disappearing. Maybe I was paying attention to how bad an owner Taylor was. And I will run out of I told you so about Taylor when it matches up to all the bullshit all you head in the sand guys used to give me every draft, every deadline, every rebuild, that were 100% Scrooge McDouche moves.
Taylor went into the luxury tax! One of what, 3-4 owners... HE'S PROVING IT!

(I think he's a trash owner... but I'll play with your narrative)

GLEN IS GONNA SPEND!!!!
Went into the lux ONCE! 2 mil in. 2 mil and then he broke up a title contender for no reason other than money. GS was what? 300 mil over 2 years to win. 2-3 years later we were below the cap floor for multiple years. SAVING QUITE A BIT MORE THAN 2 MIL.

2 mil in Lux ONCE. Break up a title contender after ONE year. Multiple money induced tear downs. Don't call them rebuilds because we never rebuild we just tear down and sell off the parts. Multiple years at or below the salary floor. Multiple years without a full roster. To many sold picks for cash to count. INCLUDING 1STS! Name me another team that sold a 1st for cash. We did multiple times. Multiple more deals where he took cash instead of actual basketball assets. Every single expiring deal unused at the deadline. Multiple deals fucked because he asked for teams to pay cash or take back more salary last minute. Fucked a Mia deal for Butler last minute when he insisted they take on Gorgs. And then Riley wouldn't return our calls. REMEMBER? Remember the awesome attempt to pay for a winner with Love? When they desperately needed a 2 guard so he got Roy out of retirement because he didn't have to pay him? Remember when that flamed out what happened? Had the chance to trade him for Courtney Lee? It was a reported done deal by their local guy on the espn deadline show. Remember when we got the 3 and D 2 guard we needed in that deal? No? Oh right he called them with 1 minute left to seal the deal and demanded the max amount of cash they were allowed to add.

Thanks for reminding me and everyone else of the shit you and many of them used to defend. :lol: Taylor will spend! :lol: Oh, and you and the idiot crew all blamed Kahn 100% for the trade down fiasco. And then couldn't explain WHO POCKETED THE FUCKING MONEY? :lol: Like it was Kahn. :lol: KAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNN! :lol: Remember? :lol: Yeah you do. :lol: So do I.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Seenin wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:41 am The Wilfs are smart. They wont come out the gate firing high offers. They are gonna just monitor the situation and hope that glen doesn't get a offer that keeps the team around. The Wilfs will swoop back in at the last minute and essentially pull a Taylor on Taylor. The Wilfs need the Wolves to stick around. It is a attraction for getting football players to come here. The NBA and NFL players have a good relationship. Think of the marketing potential of turn the Wilf's into Wolf's. Bring KG back as a minority owner. I think KG would be a good thing.
Not only are they smart but as KG says don't do business with a snake. No one remembers the last time the douchebag fuck wanted to sell the team? Was talking to the Wilfs then and then used his inside info from his now buddy Stern about the new TV deal negotiations and then pulled back to grab more cash and then sold shares of the team at the height of that to pocket even more cash. And now? No way, another salary tear down? Here comes another cash grab. So he will obviously be trying to leverage groups with the Wilfs.
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Get a fuckin' grip, dude. Go outside. Take a fuckin' breath.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Thrillkill wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 am Thanks for reminding me and everyone else of the shit you and many of them used to defend. :lol: Taylor will spend! :lol: Oh, and you and the idiot crew all blamed Kahn 100% for the trade down fiasco. And then couldn't explain WHO POCKETED THE FUCKING MONEY? :lol: Like it was Kahn. :lol: KAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNN! :lol: Remember? :lol: Yeah you do. :lol: So do I.
Kahn, Taylor and Rambis were all right for each other.
:lol: :lol:
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.