Mayday!!! Mayday!!! We are taking on water!!!!

General topics
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Mayday!!! Mayday!!! We are taking on water!!!!

Post by Abe Froman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:36 pm

For the first time since I bought this place... The basement has sprung a leak. Not bad, yet... Just a little water in the corner.... The sump pump is running damn near non-stop tho. Good luck if this shit heads your way...
I made this!

focker

Re: Mayday!!! Mayday!!! We are taking on water!!!!

Post by focker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Are you talking about your house or this website??

Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:22 am

focker wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 pm
House. This website is ship shape with nothing but high brow commentary.... Ah fuck it, who am I kidding anyway? They both suck. I fuck'n quit.
I made this!

Bleeds Purple

Post by Bleeds Purple » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:51 am

Keep up the hard work. Eventually, you may get caught up!

Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 am

focker wrote:
:lol:

That was my first question too.

Angry Waters

Post by Angry Waters » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 am

Abe Froman wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:22 am
focker wrote:
House. This website is ship shape with nothing but high brow commentary.... Ah fuck it, who am I kidding anyway? They both suck. I fuck'n quit.
Nah--just Shop-Vac the corner. And then clean up Purple Chat. The ongoing 'Rube Tube' v. 'HateGreenTiceMason' saga is nauseating. It makes it hard to even go there. Tell Hate to stop calling Rube a reetaard. Tell RT to stop using racial epithets. At least he called Hate a "honky"--probably the greatest tag of all-time. What I don't understand is that I typically agree with the majority of their takes... By the way, and simply outta curiosity, why is the "R" word banned, but not 'Honky'?

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 am

Angry Waters wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 am
Abe Froman wrote:
focker wrote:
Nah--just Shop-Vac the corner. And then clean up Purple Chat. The ongoing 'Rube Tube' v. 'HateGreenTiceMason' saga is nauseating. It makes it hard to even go there. Tell Hate to stop calling Rube a reetaard. Tell RT to stop using racial epithets. At least he called Hate a "honky"--probably the greatest tag of all-time. What I don't understand is that I typically agree with the majority of their takes... By the way, and simply outta curiosity, why is the "R" word banned, but not 'Honky'?
Believe me, there is nothing more than I would like for him to leave me alone. He won't though. The guy wasn't here for weeks and he comes back and his first post is calling me a tard.

It's one thing if that was it but every single post thereafter is going to include the same thing. I'm not just going to take it. He's been banned and keeps coming back and doing it.

I'm more sick of it than you are.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

RIP George Floyd

Angry Waters

Post by Angry Waters » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 am

Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 am
Angry Waters wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:

Believe me, there is nothing more than I would like for him to leave me alone. He won't though. The guy wasn't here for weeks and he comes back and his first post is calling me a tard.

It's one thing if that was it but every single post thereafter is going to include the same thing. I'm not just going to take it. He's been banned and keeps coming back and doing it.
I get it...and I don't know the exact history. Nonetheless, each of your vendettas make Purple Chat a landfill. And as I mentioned before, I typically agree with BOTH of you...I don't understand. At some point in time, one of you has to be the bigger man...since you kindly responded to this, I'm asking (on behalf of the Purple faithful) you to be that man.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:50 am

Angry Waters wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 am
Angry Waters wrote:

I get it...and I don't know the exact history. Nonetheless, each of your vendettas make Purple Chat a landfill. And as I mentioned before, I typically agree with BOTH of you...I don't understand. At some point in time, one of you has to be the bigger man...since you kindly responded to this, I'm asking (on behalf of the Purple faithful) you to be that man.
Hate is scorned because he tried to join RTSports back in the day and we determined he didn't have the sports acumen.

He hasn't been the same since.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

RIP George Floyd

Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 am

I'm guys, this thread is about water. Could you please go piss off?
I made this!

Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:05 am

Do you need help with the water? I can be there in about 10 hours. Long drive from chicago.

Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:22 am

Is she listing to the port or starboard side?
The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.
***Official 2020 Froob Brackets Final Four Member***

Gork

Post by Gork » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 am

Put a butt plug in the leak and crack a cold one.
Pedmo: Over 9600 dumbass posts! :bow:

Cooper

Post by Cooper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am

Angry Waters wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:
focker wrote:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum