YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

General topics

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 15792
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Sellingguy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm

thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm
Sellingguy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:38 pm
you would think all the people that are convinced things will only get worse and truly love their family would be protesting about sports starting up, which could cause more spread, and could end up getting to their family somehow....Right?

FYI, Timmy is giving us the 4th of July. Next week, big announcement.
You realize there won’t be any fans in attendance, right?
no fucking shit. but we cant keep nursing homes safe and somehow putting how many teams in one place will work. Im sure they will all be following the rules. Then we need to get food and supplies in out of said place.

Are you paid to be stupid?

User avatar
Old_Kid
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Old_Kid » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm

LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:59 am
Old_Kid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 am
LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am
About what you say? Correct.
Honest question: Do you think from day one that businesses should have been able to decide to be open or not? Thanks.
From day 1 as in March 20th +/-?

Yes and no.

Yes, food should have been allowed to be sold. Too many people cannot afford nor have the ability to store three months of food on-site. Especially with only a 5-day heads up or whatever it was.

Everything else should have been blocked off.

But, since that was not done, then the local boutique, or Kohl's should have been allowed to have sold clothing.

I've said from day one, anything that was 6 feet apart, and you were not by another person for a continuation of more than 10 minutes, should have been allowed to remain open.

That was in one of the very first emails my wife got as a healthcare provider.

it's probably one of the constants that has held true throughout the entire ordeal.

Even now, people are saying that the spike is due to people packing bars. What do you do at a bar? You sit around and talk with the people around you as you drink for half an hour 45 minutes an hour 2 hours 3 hours.
Sorry for the response delay but had to transport a societal knuckle dragger to his new home. For some reason the back A/C stopped working today. Damn the luck. 8-)

IMO we are where we are because no one truly knows WTF is going on with this virus. All the prognosticators are full of shyte. Graphs and projections aren't cutting it. Fauci said today we are up shyte creek without a paddle. Heard a guy today said it doesn't matter because we are all going to get it sooner or later. Our family has gone around the horn with some saying "open it all up, people with self-regulate" and others using the "people are idiots, shut it down." Do we trust our fellow Americans to behave because it is in the best interests of our country? :?: Or are Americans so "it won't happen to me" oriented that they will do whatever they want no matter who tells them it is not in their best interests? How many selfish phucks do we all know? :?: My family has been doing the group quarantine between three residences. We have been able to hang with our family and ordering a shyteload of takeout. I have tested twice, both times negative with no evidence of ever having the virus. None of the other members of my family have had reason to be tested. Our family is going to continue on the path we have been on because it is the best for our family. We are scheduled to go "up north" during the end of July and we have not changed our minds. I have picked up many food orders at my Club and when I arrive they have a shot of Old Crow waiting because they know I always stop at the MIA-POW display/table to pay my respects. IMO Old Crow has saved my bacon. :scooter:

Forgot: sellingguy is a phucking azzhole. 8-)
A lion and a lamb will lay down together but the lamb won't get much sleep. :scooter:

Lesueurcountyguy
Posts: 10208
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Old_Kid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Sorry for the response delay but had to transport a societal knuckle dragger to his new home. I have picked up many food orders at my Club and when I arrive they have a shot of Old Crow waiting because they know I always stop at the MIA-POW display/table to pay my respects. IMO Old Crow has saved my bacon. :scooter:
Thank you.
***Official 2020 Froob Brackets Final Four Member***

User avatar
Old_Kid
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Old_Kid » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:28 pm

mayhem.jpg
mayhem.jpg (74.71 KiB) Viewed 195 times
A lion and a lamb will lay down together but the lamb won't get much sleep. :scooter:

User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 14332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by LwnmwrMan222 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm

Old_Kid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm
LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:59 am
Old_Kid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 am

Honest question: Do you think from day one that businesses should have been able to decide to be open or not? Thanks.
From day 1 as in March 20th +/-?

Yes and no.

Yes, food should have been allowed to be sold. Too many people cannot afford nor have the ability to store three months of food on-site. Especially with only a 5-day heads up or whatever it was.

Everything else should have been blocked off.

But, since that was not done, then the local boutique, or Kohl's should have been allowed to have sold clothing.

I've said from day one, anything that was 6 feet apart, and you were not by another person for a continuation of more than 10 minutes, should have been allowed to remain open.

That was in one of the very first emails my wife got as a healthcare provider.

it's probably one of the constants that has held true throughout the entire ordeal.

Even now, people are saying that the spike is due to people packing bars. What do you do at a bar? You sit around and talk with the people around you as you drink for half an hour 45 minutes an hour 2 hours 3 hours.
Sorry for the response delay but had to transport a societal knuckle dragger to his new home. For some reason the back A/C stopped working today. Damn the luck. 8-)

IMO we are where we are because no one truly knows WTF is going on with this virus. All the prognosticators are full of shyte. Graphs and projections aren't cutting it. Fauci said today we are up shyte creek without a paddle. Heard a guy today said it doesn't matter because we are all going to get it sooner or later. Our family has gone around the horn with some saying "open it all up, people with self-regulate" and others using the "people are idiots, shut it down." Do we trust our fellow Americans to behave because it is in the best interests of our country? :?: Or are Americans so "it won't happen to me" oriented that they will do whatever they want no matter who tells them it is not in their best interests? How many selfish phucks do we all know? :?: My family has been doing the group quarantine between three residences. We have been able to hang with our family and ordering a shyteload of takeout. I have tested twice, both times negative with no evidence of ever having the virus. None of the other members of my family have had reason to be tested. Our family is going to continue on the path we have been on because it is the best for our family. We are scheduled to go "up north" during the end of July and we have not changed our minds. I have picked up many food orders at my Club and when I arrive they have a shot of Old Crow waiting because they know I always stop at the MIA-POW display/table to pay my respects. IMO Old Crow has saved my bacon. :scooter:

Forgot: sellingguy is a phucking azzhole. 8-)
Correct. It's a virus. It's nature. Nature does what it wants. Protect yourself as best you can, in what way makes you the most comfortable with yourself and your family. Outside of that, live life.

If I'm mandated to wear a mask, I wear a mask. If I'm not, I don't. Do I only shop at places where I have to or don't? No. Do I carry a mask with me at all times? Yes.

My 86 year old dad isn't comfortable going out. We don't make him. My 73 year old MIL has gone to the casino the last 3 weekends because she's done with sitting in her house, and if Covid gets her, so be it.

l

thinktank
Posts: 10452
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by thinktank » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 pm

Sellingguy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm
thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm
Sellingguy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:38 pm
you would think all the people that are convinced things will only get worse and truly love their family would be protesting about sports starting up, which could cause more spread, and could end up getting to their family somehow....Right?

FYI, Timmy is giving us the 4th of July. Next week, big announcement.
You realize there won’t be any fans in attendance, right?
no fucking shit. but we cant keep nursing homes safe and somehow putting how many teams in one place will work. Im sure they will all be following the rules. Then we need to get food and supplies in out of said place.

Are you paid to be stupid?
Sports is already working in other countries.
"Blessed are the poor." -Jesus. "Blessed are ALL lives, Jesus." -Froobaloos

Bleeds Purple
Posts: 1316
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Bleeds Purple » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:27 am

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:34 pm
Needs more dogs.
WRONG-O, BUBBA! It Needs More Cowbell!

Image

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 15792
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Sellingguy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am

thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 pm
Sellingguy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm
thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm


You realize there won’t be any fans in attendance, right?
no fucking shit. but we cant keep nursing homes safe and somehow putting how many teams in one place will work. Im sure they will all be following the rules. Then we need to get food and supplies in out of said place.

Are you paid to be stupid?
Sports is already working in other countries.
u of m just had 19 test positive. These people were not operating in a quarantine. So how many did they infect?

You guys need to make your mind. You cant sit here and say everyone needs a mask, but look, sports is working. Seems to be lots of players are testing positive.

Make up your mind. It is very clear that even those freaking out like herky have their limits. The kid had the balls to bitch about people wanting to get a haircut. They dont love their family....but he got his beer! I have a feeling he would freak out if the beer store closed. But of course that is ok to him, because it something he wants.

thinktank
Posts: 10452
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by thinktank » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:51 am

Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 pm
Sellingguy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm


no fucking shit. but we cant keep nursing homes safe and somehow putting how many teams in one place will work. Im sure they will all be following the rules. Then we need to get food and supplies in out of said place.

Are you paid to be stupid?
Sports is already working in other countries.
u of m just had 19 test positive. These people were not operating in a quarantine. So how many did they infect?

You guys need to make your mind. You cant sit here and say everyone needs a mask, but look, sports is working. Seems to be lots of players are testing positive.

Make up your mind. It is very clear that even those freaking out like herky have their limits. The kid had the balls to bitch about people wanting to get a haircut. They dont love their family....but he got his beer! I have a feeling he would freak out if the beer store closed. But of course that is ok to him, because it something he wants.
You’re just yelling at clouds. They’re up there floating already (pro sports are working in other countries), you’ll just have to deal with it.
"Blessed are the poor." -Jesus. "Blessed are ALL lives, Jesus." -Froobaloos

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 15792
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Sellingguy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:54 am

thinktank wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:51 am
Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am
thinktank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 pm


Sports is already working in other countries.
u of m just had 19 test positive. These people were not operating in a quarantine. So how many did they infect?

You guys need to make your mind. You cant sit here and say everyone needs a mask, but look, sports is working. Seems to be lots of players are testing positive.

Make up your mind. It is very clear that even those freaking out like herky have their limits. The kid had the balls to bitch about people wanting to get a haircut. They dont love their family....but he got his beer! I have a feeling he would freak out if the beer store closed. But of course that is ok to him, because it something he wants.
You’re just yelling at clouds. They’re up there floating already (pro sports are working in other countries), you’ll just have to deal with it.
lol i have to deal with it. not that! WE can make sports work, but not keep LTC center safe. yes believe what they tell ya!

But people not wearing masks are the problem.

thinktank
Posts: 10452
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by thinktank » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:58 am

Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:54 am
thinktank wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:51 am
Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am


u of m just had 19 test positive. These people were not operating in a quarantine. So how many did they infect?

You guys need to make your mind. You cant sit here and say everyone needs a mask, but look, sports is working. Seems to be lots of players are testing positive.

Make up your mind. It is very clear that even those freaking out like herky have their limits. The kid had the balls to bitch about people wanting to get a haircut. They dont love their family....but he got his beer! I have a feeling he would freak out if the beer store closed. But of course that is ok to him, because it something he wants.
You’re just yelling at clouds. They’re up there floating already (pro sports are working in other countries), you’ll just have to deal with it.
lol i have to deal with it. not that! WE can make sports work, but not keep LTC center safe. yes believe what they tell ya!

But people not wearing masks are the problem.
:zzz:

Hey, did you hear I took you in the Covid death pool?

Make me proud!
"Blessed are the poor." -Jesus. "Blessed are ALL lives, Jesus." -Froobaloos

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 15792
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Sellingguy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:46 am

thinktank wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:58 am
Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:54 am
thinktank wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:51 am


You’re just yelling at clouds. They’re up there floating already (pro sports are working in other countries), you’ll just have to deal with it.
lol i have to deal with it. not that! WE can make sports work, but not keep LTC center safe. yes believe what they tell ya!

But people not wearing masks are the problem.
:zzz:

Hey, did you hear I took you in the Covid death pool?

Make me proud!
so when i die you leave? Ill work on it for the good of froob chat!

User avatar
Old_Kid
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Old_Kid » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:33 am

LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm
It's a virus. It's nature. Nature does what it wants. Protect yourself as best you can, in what way makes you the most comfortable with yourself and your family. Outside of that, live life.
Bottom line. Throw in some common sense = best we can do. :scooter:

Forgot: I hope your Dad is doing well.
Last edited by Old_Kid on Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
A lion and a lamb will lay down together but the lamb won't get much sleep. :scooter:

User avatar
Old_Kid
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Old_Kid » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:41 am

Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 am
Make up your mind. It is very clear that even those freaking out like herky have their limits. The kid had the balls to bitch about people wanting to get a haircut. They dont love their family....but he got his beer! I have a feeling he would freak out if the beer store closed. But of course that is ok to him, because it something he wants.
You are such a butthead. :thumbsdown:
A lion and a lamb will lay down together but the lamb won't get much sleep. :scooter:

User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 14332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by LwnmwrMan222 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am

Old_Kid wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:33 am
LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm
It's a virus. It's nature. Nature does what it wants. Protect yourself as best you can, in what way makes you the most comfortable with yourself and your family. Outside of that, live life.
Bottom line. Throw in some common sense = best we can do. :scooter:
More or less.

User avatar
Old_Kid
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Old_Kid » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 am

LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am
Old_Kid wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:33 am
LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm
It's a virus. It's nature. Nature does what it wants. Protect yourself as best you can, in what way makes you the most comfortable with yourself and your family. Outside of that, live life.
Bottom line. Throw in some common sense = best we can do. :scooter:
More or less.
Hope your Dad is doing well. :scooter:
A lion and a lamb will lay down together but the lamb won't get much sleep. :scooter:

User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 14332
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by LwnmwrMan222 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:58 am

Old_Kid wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 am
LwnmwrMan222 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am
Old_Kid wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:33 am

Bottom line. Throw in some common sense = best we can do. :scooter:
More or less.
Hope your Dad is doing well. :scooter:
He is doing as well as one can expect for someone who isn't home bound, but is relegated to not leaving his house.

User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 17252
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by flexbuffchest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:19 am

P.J. Walker For MVP

#RIDEORDIE
#ForTheH
#BringingHomeTheGroceries

User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 15226
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Slap Shot » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 pm

flexbuffchest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:19 am
Hey the Vikings did 1 better vs. the Giants!

Chromazz
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Chromazz » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:43 pm

BIG DICK BRAIN. #FalsePositives

User avatar
Herky
Posts: 10886
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Davenport, Iowa

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Herky » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm

It's about time to nuke this thread with some pooping dogs.

But I'm at work now. Someone feel free to end this thing.

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 15594
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Cobey » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm
It's about time to nuke this thread with some pooping dogs.

But I'm at work now. Someone feel free to end this thing.
Why?

User avatar
Herky
Posts: 10886
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Davenport, Iowa

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Herky » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Cobey wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm
It's about time to nuke this thread with some pooping dogs.

But I'm at work now. Someone feel free to end this thing.
Why?
Why not?

Bros Before Shiancoes
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Bros Before Shiancoes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Cobey wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm
It's about time to nuke this thread with some pooping dogs.

But I'm at work now. Someone feel free to end this thing.
Why?
Why not?
Because that’s bullshit is why not.

User avatar
Herky
Posts: 10886
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Davenport, Iowa

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Herky » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Cobey wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm


Why?
Why not?
Because that’s bullshit is why not.
Just you wait/ A shit storm is coming you'll be able to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros Before Shiancoes
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Bros Before Shiancoes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm
Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm


Why not?
Because that’s bullshit is why not.
Just you wait/ A shit storm is coming you'll be able to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, spam the board, you’re really proving that pinks are the problem. I’ll just keep reporting the spam.

User avatar
Herky
Posts: 10886
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Davenport, Iowa

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Herky » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm
Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm


Because that’s bullshit is why not.
Just you wait/ A shit storm is coming you'll be able to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, spam the board, you’re really proving that pinks are the problem. I’ll just keep reporting the spam.
I bet I'll report the do do before you do.

Bros Before Shiancoes
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Bros Before Shiancoes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:00 pm
Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm


Just you wait/ A shit storm is coming you'll be able to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, spam the board, you’re really proving that pinks are the problem. I’ll just keep reporting the spam.
I bet I'll report the do do before you do.
Feel free. There’s no one in any of these threads violating forum rules except you and your pals.

User avatar
Herky
Posts: 10886
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Davenport, Iowa

Re: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! ***Official Coronavirus Mega Thread Pt. 2***

Post by Herky » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 pm
Herky wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:00 pm
Bros Before Shiancoes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm


Sure, spam the board, you’re really proving that pinks are the problem. I’ll just keep reporting the spam.
I bet I'll report the do do before you do.
Feel free. There’s no one in any of these threads violating forum rules except you and your pals.
Yep. And we aint goin nowhere. :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners:

Post Reply