Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

This isn't my first time being alive. I have lived on this earth before.

Scientific stuff, religious stuff, and all of the shit we don't yet know about like spooky ghosts and bigfoot.
Nic Cage

This isn't my first time being alive. I have lived on this earth before.

Post by Nic Cage »

Almost regularly I'm witnessing things I've seen before on earth, but not during the present time. At one time I was a non-human mammal but am not sure which one and have no way of knowing. At this moment, I cannot be sure if I am a computer now and a human previously, or a computer previously and a human now. I have no way of knowing if this puzzle with continue to eternity, or if I already have it solved. I just have faith that my mind will continue to evolve until I can make sense of everything.
Dallas from Austin

Re: This isn't my first time being alive. I have lived on this earth before.

Post by Dallas from Austin »

Nic Cage wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:34 pm Almost regularly I'm witnessing things I've seen before on earth, but not during the present time. At one time I was a non-human mammal but am not sure which one and have no way of knowing. At this moment, I cannot be sure if I am a computer now and a human previously, or a computer previously and a human now. I have no way of knowing if this puzzle with continue to eternity, or if I already have it solved. I just have faith that my mind will continue to evolve until I can make sense of everything.
That's good. You've taken your first step into a larger world.