Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Fallout 4

Video game themed message board
jffl_commish

Re: Fallout 4

Post by jffl_commish »

Did you all know they're making a Fallout TV show? It's going to be on Amazon Prime, supposed to be this year sometime. Walton Goggins is in it. I like that guy!
Let's get Tropical
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:43 pm Did you all know they're making a Fallout TV show? It's going to be on Amazon Prime, supposed to be this year sometime. Walton Goggins is in it. I like that guy!
Definitely gotta give it a chance. The fallout universe is real cool. Just wonder how they can make it so non-cartoonish. Or maybe it'll be one of those shows that doesn't take itself too seriously, and embraces quirkiness?
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:28 am
jffl_commish wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:43 pm Did you all know they're making a Fallout TV show? It's going to be on Amazon Prime, supposed to be this year sometime. Walton Goggins is in it. I like that guy!
Definitely gotta give it a chance. The fallout universe is real cool. Just wonder how they can make it so non-cartoonish. Or maybe it'll be one of those shows that doesn't take itself too seriously, and embraces quirkiness?
I'd like a little 50's whimsy dark humor like in the games. And nudity of course.
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm
I'd like a little 50's whimsy dark humor like in the games. And nudity of course.
Especially on the Super Mutants!
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:03 pm
Tommy_Hawk wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm

Especially on the Super Mutants!
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
Esquared

Post by Esquared »

I still play fallout 4 at least once a week. Mods give that game so much replay value.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

Esquared wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:05 am I still play fallout 4 at least once a week. Mods give that game so much replay value.
Have you made it to Alabamaland yet? There's a great crafting/building area in Fort Condor.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Mandatory wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:51 pm
Esquared wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:05 am I still play fallout 4 at least once a week. Mods give that game so much replay value.
Have you made it to Alabamaland yet? There's a great crafting/building area in Fort Condor.
Fort Condor absolutely blew my mind... So hard to find, but so worth it when you do!
I made this!
salamander

Post by salamander »

Walton Goggins is absolutely fantastic. One of the most under rated actors in the industry. I'll watch ANYTHING he's in.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Started replaying New Vegas recently. Fun game.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

salamander wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:02 am
Walton Goggins is absolutely fantastic. One of the most under rated actors in the industry. I'll watch ANYTHING he's in.
Agreed. He is so damn good. He's one of those actors that are so good that even as a bad guy you like him.
Let's get Tropical
salamander

Post by salamander »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:49 pm
salamander wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:02 am
Agreed. He is so damn good. He's one of those actors that are so good that even as a bad guy you like him.
Totally. He's just so damn charismatic.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Herky

Post by Herky »

bubu dubu. wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:06 pm Started replaying New Vegas recently. Fun game.
Playing with mods on PC?
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Herky wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:42 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:06 pm Started replaying New Vegas recently. Fun game.
Playing with mods on PC?
Is there any other way?
I made this!
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

I was playing fallout 4 last night and I got the perfect pie in the vending machine.

#BaltimoreStrong
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Mandatory wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:53 pm I was playing fallout 4 last night and I got the perfect pie in the vending machine.
What is the significance of this?
I made this!
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:19 pm
Mandatory wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:53 pm I was playing fallout 4 last night and I got the perfect pie in the vending machine.
I've only ever seen it happen once. It's the Port O Dinner with the claw that picks up a plate, but usually drops it.

I just read it's tied to your luck skill, which I have boosted on this playthrough.

#BaltimoreStrong
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

It opens up the secret 'bang Kate Upton' mission later on.
Let's get Tropical
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

jffl_commish wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:44 pm
It opens up the secret 'bang Kate Upton' mission later on.
Oh yeah, I've already done that like a billion times.
I made this!
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Fallout 4 nextgen update out.

#BaltimoreStrong
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Can confirm, and it's pretty solid. Some new things with it, but looks a lot better for sure.
Let's get Tropical