Fuck you, Abe

General topics
Post Reply
User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 1648
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Fuck you, Abe

Post by Cooper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm

You know damn well what you did!!!!!

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 21779
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Image
I made this!

User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 1648
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Cooper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm
Image
Image

User avatar
laX
Posts: 4581
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by laX » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm
Image
Image
))<>((

User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 13429
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Night Train » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Is someone feeling a little, um, blue?
I am Nobody.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity

User avatar
mankatobjr
Posts: 6202
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by mankatobjr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm

WHy not make him Orange for Tang? But not Banned Orange.

Unless I missed another inside joke

User avatar
RC3
Posts: 15303
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by RC3 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:11 pm

mankatobjr wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm
WHy not make him Orange for Tang? But not Banned Orange.

Unless I missed another inside joke
jfc
My cat is dead and I lost my job
reddish?

User avatar
mankatobjr
Posts: 6202
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by mankatobjr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 pm

RC3 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:11 pm
mankatobjr wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm
WHy not make him Orange for Tang? But not Banned Orange.

Unless I missed another inside joke
jfc
Yes I know.. You can call me Jesus.. your spiritual leader.

User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 1648
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Cooper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:27 pm

This aggression will not stand, man.

User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 7822
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Hummdrum » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Did Abe consult with the bracket committee while setting it up ? I think so.
If I'm not in it next year I will go PH81 on this place.
I have a chiropractor appt. at 3:15 so gotta go. They will wonder why I'm so fat all of a sudden but they know why. Everyone's fat.
KFAN Rubechat....It's going down !

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 21779
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Cooper wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:27 pm
This aggression will not stand, man.
First, a 1st Round exit in the tournament

Now, this...

It's been a tough week for Cooper. :(
I made this!

Lesueurcountyguy
Posts: 7240
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Hummdrum wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm
Did Abe consult with the bracket committee while setting it up ? I think so.
If I'm not in it next year I will go PH81 on this place.
I have a chiropractor appt. at 3:15 so gotta go. They will wonder why I'm so fat all of a sudden but they know why. Everyone's fat.
:lol:

User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 13390
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by Slap Shot » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:12 am

Cooper wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm
You know damn well what you did!!!!!
I have it on good authority he's threatening those considering voting for me

This will be my first and only post on my standings.

User avatar
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 3915
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Re: Fuck you, Abe

Post by minnemike » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:40 am

laX wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:03 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm
Image
Image
So lucky that was a glancing blow. COulda been a real injury

Post Reply