Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

☆☆☆ Official Wolves VS Suns Thread 4PM Tipoff ☆☆☆

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
j2j

Re: ☆☆☆ Official Wolves VS Suns Thread 4PM Tipoff ☆☆☆

Post by j2j »

irishman89 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:58 pm Dang I didn't realize they played an early game today. I just sat down to watch the game and the shitz over haha. Should I even watch it on the DVR?
Towns was great, Wiggins was decent, KBD was magical. The rest of the game was super frustrating, poor officiating, and a lot of bad basketball by both teams due to being shorthanded.

If you need to clean the garage or cut your toe nails that might be a better use of your time. I wish I hadn't watched it.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
T_J

Post by T_J »

j2j wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:11 pm
irishman89 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:58 pm Dang I didn't realize they played an early game today. I just sat down to watch the game and the shitz over haha. Should I even watch it on the DVR?
Towns was great, Wiggins was decent, KBD was magical. The rest of the game was super frustrating, poor officiating, and a lot of bad basketball by both teams due to being shorthanded.

If you need to clean the garage or cut your toe nails that might be a better use of your time. I wish I hadn't watched it.
I did those things today in advance and still forgot to turn this thing on in time.
j2j

Post by j2j »

We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

Suns missed a lot of easy baskets. We missed a lot of easy baskets.

Ball movement on offense was a joke.

Defense was a joke.

I'm sort of hating this forced outside shooting transition that wolves are trying to do because we don't have shooters.

ALSO RUBIO WAS NOT PLAYING!!!! WTH?
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Missed the game. Box Score is very very interesting... KBD?!?!? KMartin was no good. Happy Nowel got some game time. We had 3 roookies playing tonight...
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

KBD definitely needs to replace Graham in the lineup.

Bad loss today
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

j2j wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:57 pm
lulz
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

YBBR wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 pm With 11 seconds in a broken floor Karl takes a 35 footer. Huh?
i think they had a couple of TO's too. in hindsight using one of them would have been better.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

I gave up watching the NFL because of the bullshit refereeing. That NO game with Favre was ridiculous. Never thought I could actually stop watching but it happened because of the control the referees have. This is slowly happening to me for the NBA too. I hope it doesn't, but that foul on Culver that wasn't called when he went in for the dunk. Ridiculous.