Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official Wild at Sharks GDT**

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hornets

**Official Wild at Sharks GDT**

Post by Hornets »

The long road trip hits its 2nd stop tonight as our boys take on the strugglin Sharks. Guessin Stalock will get the nod again and here's hoping that Greenway plays in the same beast mode that he did on Tuesday. The season is still early and if the Wild want to make something of the 19-20 campaign a great western road trip sure will help the cause!

LET'S GO WILD!!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Re: **Official Wild at Sharks GDT**

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

San Jose is at the bottom of the conference along with the Wild, but I think they are a better team than the Wild are. Having said that, the road games aren't gonna come much easier so a win tonight would be nice to see. I suspect another game where a Wild loss turns a season around for this SJ club much like it did for Dallas a couple weeks ago. Let's see what happens......
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

Embrace the tank
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

That didn't take long.
focker

Post by focker »

Wild D taking the night off... NBA style defense...
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
Ron Burgundy 4 President

ILLogic wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:36 pm Embrace the tank
It’s all we can do. It is disappointing though that all of our young players (with the exception of Dumba if he’s still considered a young player) are busts.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Keep in mind SJ is firmly in the basement with the Wild and the Wild don’t even belong on the same sheet of ice as them.
focker

Post by focker »

6-5 finish. Absolutely insane at the end of the game there. Lots of penalty's in that game as well.
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Caught the third period. Damn near pulled it off
focker

Post by focker »

Jimtown guy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 am Caught the third period. Damn near pulled it off
Why can't they just play that f'n hard for more than the last 7 minutes? Drives me nuts...
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

WOW.....went to be when it was 6-2 but can't say I'm shocked with the final. When the Sharks got ahead 4-0 the Wild seemed to tune it up a notch and outplayed the Sharks but even though they scored 2 the Sharks matched them. The Sharks tried to bully the WIld but despite Foligno going out with an injury the boys played tough. When Burnsie tried to rough up Kunin I LOVED the way Greenway came to his defense and basically said "pick on somebody your own size". It was a continuation from Tuesday's game in which Greenway got after it.....maybe that lightbulb finally came on in his head that his meal ticket for a long NHL career is to play the body. Yep, it was another loss and nope, moral victories don't count, but I'm happy the fellows hung in there and almost pulled it off. On to Arizona!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: