Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Gopherhole

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
Sid Hartman

Gopherhole

Post by Sid Hartman »

Just a word of advice if you are going to post over there make sure everything is duckies and bunnies or they will ban you. I got banned they said for trolling when I said that Mason should lose his captaincy (like Baker Mayfield did for the croch grab) after his actions during game today. Your senior PG and all conference player should know better than to continue to talk trash after the first technical.

Over there everything is great...Fleck and company can't be criticized and there is no nitpicking getting outscored 5-3.

The overall fan base accepts this mediocrity and the gopheholers think that if our team just shows up it makes them criticism free.
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
feekdogg

Re: Gopherhole

Post by feekdogg »

Face The Facts is a former Rube chatter who's one of the biggest Fleck Felatiers over there.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

What I find funny is the level of dumpster fire that has been the Gophers the last 50 years that we can't criticize or critique the program.

What I find laughable is that I got banned for responding to a thread where the guy said Mason and Pitino should be suspended for next game...I said they should just strip his captaincy lol. If I'm the troll what is the guy who wants them suspended lol

After I got into a Twitter back and forth the moderator who said that 95% of my posts were negative since the basketball season started (beginning of November). Blatant lie as I was out of the country for a few weeks since season started and didn't have access to wi-fi (if and when I got wi-fi came here or espn) when I called him out for the lie he went silent. Good riddance Gopherhole...enjoy the Rose Bowl (like that will ever happen)
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Facetheboredom cracks me up. Never seen anyone try harder to be funny and yet be one of the least funny people on the planet. His posts are homogenized, cooking cutter boring babble that never has anything of interest. He is an all timer.

Does Goldtard post there?
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:05 pm Just a word of advice if you are going to post over there make sure everything is duckies and bunnies or they will ban you. I got banned they said for trolling when I said that Mason should lose his captaincy (like Baker Mayfield did for the croch grab) after his actions during game today. Your senior PG and all conference player should know better than to continue to talk trash after the first technical.

Over there everything is great...Fleck and company can't be criticized and there is no nitpicking getting outscored 5-3.

The overall fan base accepts this mediocrity and the gopheholers think that if our team just shows up it makes them criticism free.
lol.. what was your username there?
hategreenticemase

Jaamz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 am
Sid Hartman wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:05 pm Just a word of advice if you are going to post over there make sure everything is duckies and bunnies or they will ban you. I got banned they said for trolling when I said that Mason should lose his captaincy (like Baker Mayfield did for the croch grab) after his actions during game today. Your senior PG and all conference player should know better than to continue to talk trash after the first technical.

We should get ol Jammie in over there. You could blow that mofo up!
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Same name as here...be careful if go over there and post, make sure you express your desire to be brainwashed and never question or criticize the program as there are no issues
Clubhouseleader

Post by Clubhouseleader »

Mason should not be a captain. Damn near every loss the gophers had last year was because of him. Washington will overtake him before the year is done.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Clubhouseleader wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 am Mason should not be a captain. Damn near every loss the gophers had last year was because of him. Washington will overtake him before the year is done.
Go over to Gopherhole and say that and you will be banned for life..Mason is the messiah and never takes a bad shot
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:26 am

Same name as here...be careful if go over there and post, make sure you express your desire to be brainwashed and never question or criticize the program as there are no issues
Ha! I have an account there but rarely post...I'm 99% sure Gold team is Gold Vision on that site...I see that dipshit was leading the charge in calling you a troll and a Badger fan...typical
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Can we get that tool banned here?
hategreenticemase

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 pm Can we get that tool banned here?
What are you talking about? Goldtard hasn't been here has he?
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:30 pm
See response before mine..was saying if it's the same guy
hategreenticemase

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm
I definitely remember a gold vision back in the day, so Goldtard may have been "Gold vision" before becoming "Goldteam".

But neither has been here, correct?
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Clubhouseleader wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 am Mason should not be a captain. Damn near every loss the gophers had last year was because of him. Washington will overtake him before the year is done.
This makes zero sense. And there is zero evidence right now that Washington will be better or more valuable than Mason at any point this season.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

hategreenticemase wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:21 am
Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm

I definitely remember a gold vision back in the day, so Goldtard may have been "Gold vision" before becoming "Goldteam".

But neither has been here, correct?
I don't know but if he shows up it's on!
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Lol sky is falling at Gopherhole...and I’m the troll who got banned lol
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

I've got this sweet video bookmarked where this gal swallows like 20 dudes at a gloryhole, and I mean ALL OF IT.. Oh, you said "Gopherhole"... oops.
Spoiler:
YM me for her name.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

So guessing with all the positive news out of Gopherville the objective fans over at Gopherhole are still spinning that the Gopher Program has never been in a stronger state? Those clowns need to wake up and realize this program is not above criticism...it’s been a laughingstock for 50 years yet they are totally fine with it
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Mandatory wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 am I've got this sweet video bookmarked where this gal swallows like 20 dudes at a gloryhole, and I mean ALL OF IT.. Oh, you said "Gopherhole"... oops.
Spoiler:
YM me for her name.
Lol. Balls sucked up too?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master