Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The fat arrogant ass who used to be Replacements hero

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
hategreenticemase

The fat arrogant ass who used to be Replacements hero

Post by hategreenticemase »

Dead. Fired a few short minutes after Arkansas was beaten for the 8th time. Couldnt have happened to a bigger prick.
Miley Cyrus

Re: The fat arrogant ass who used to be Replacements hero

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Still laugh at him going for 2 when they were up by however many late in the 4th quarter and Brew was none too pleased.
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

I have a bad feeling this tub of shit will end up getting another job in the Big10 at some point...
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

somewhere mike markuson must be smiling.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

God, I hate that asshole.
Guy was the ultimate born on third base and thinks he hit a triple douche. I know a lot of badger fans who thought he was a prick, but they were willing to deal with it, I guess. I loved it when he spurned them, and people like Replacements had to see what he really was. I'm glad I never liked that prick.

It doesn't matter if he comes back to the Big Ten, so long as he's not a Gopher. He is not a good head coach away from the alvarez influence.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Jaamz wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 am I have a bad feeling this tub of shit will end up getting another job in the Big10 at some point...
Not as a HC he aint. Can't imagine him taking an assistant job and will probably end up in the Sun Belt or Conference USA.
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

hategreenticemase wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:15 pm Dead. Fired a few short minutes after Arkansas was beaten for the 8th time. Couldnt have happened to a bigger prick.
I miss him for the fact that he use to piss off Gopher fans like no other coach. Thanks for the post Hate. It's good to know he can still piss you off this many years later and from the SEC. :lol: :lol: :lol:
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

He's the only person who hated Tim Brewster more than Gopher fans did