This is why Kaep kneels

General topics
DonaldDouchebag

Re: This is why Kaep kneels

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 pm

I counted at least six other cops there and none of them did the right thing.
Rising Stars MVP

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018***

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Is Kaepernick in the video?
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.

DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Last edited by DonaldDouchebag on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rising Stars MVP

Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Post by Mizuno Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm

64DegreeWedge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Mizuno Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:57 pm
The chief of police needs to fire them immediately. They are a risk to the public trust and safety. Let the union and the arbitrators figure the shit out later. This is too big of a problem risk to do anything else.
The officer is still on patrol. Crazy.
Unfucking believable!! Police are to place their lives at risk and take chances for the public good. It's what we pay them to do. When you see a pregnant woman in a car holding her baby and a 4 year old in the back seat you holster your gun!! I'm sorry you chicken shit fucker but if the .0005% chance that the pregnant woman pulls a gun, your life is forfeit....as it should be....but don't risk the lives of children because of some bullshit fear or what some bonehead said in your training.
༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Today's law enforcement issues are well beyond "a few bad apples".

They either don't think laws apply to them because of their uniform or they cover for other shitbags in uniform because of some bullshit "code".
Lampin'

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Mizuno Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm
64DegreeWedge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Mizuno Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:57 pm
The chief of police needs to fire them immediately. They are a risk to the public trust and safety. Let the union and the arbitrators figure the shit out later. This is too big of a problem risk to do anything else.
The officer is still on patrol. Crazy.
Unfucking believable!! Police are to place their lives at risk and take chances for the public good. It's what we pay them to do. When you see a pregnant woman in a car holding her baby and a 4 year old in the back seat you holster your gun!! I'm sorry you chicken shit fucker but if the .0005% chance that the pregnant woman pulls a gun, your life is forfeit....as it should be....but don't risk the lives of children because of some bullshit fear or what some bonehead said in your training.
I understand that being a police officer is inherently dangerous and they have a right to defend themselves, but the job is to protect the public. This video is ridiculous, and the cops should be fired. Police exist for the safety of the public. I would not feel safe with these cops in my community.
Last edited by Dude on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Porridge

Post by Porridge » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Four squad cars for a fucking stolen barbie doll?!

JFC!

Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Porridge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

JFC!
Where is the swat team and the armored vehicle? I mean they were probably fearing for their life, can't take any chances.

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Porridge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

JFC!
not exactly, fam.

Four squad cars for the adrenaline rush of experiencing a chance to pull their weapon and shoot a black person.
Lampin'

Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:47 pm

Law should mandate, police body cams are always one, period, no exceptions. Your camera is off, you are fired. Shouldn't even have an off button.

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Moses, an ok Froob, Scurry wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:47 pm
Law should mandate, police body cams are always one, period, no exceptions. Your camera is off, you are fired. Shouldn't even have an off button.
I agree.

Phoenix PD rules already mandate that, but...bummer...they were off during this incident. Crazy huh?

It's like a couple of them were frothing at the mouth to execute the whole family.
Lampin'

Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:57 pm

EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:50 pm
I agree.

Phoenix PD rules already mandate that, but...bummer...they were off during this incident. Crazy huh?

It's like a couple of them were frothing at the mouth to execute the whole family.
I send company info, no matter how mundane, to my personal email, I get fired. Cop has their camera off and executes someone, ehh, no biggy, we can't hold cops accountable, it's a tough job.

Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm

DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:19 pm
Da Gas Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Ski wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Why Kaep kneels with a video from occupy democrats? No idea.
Why Kaep kneels should not be a political but social issue. (People have made it a political issue to help them get reelected.)

Also, does the media from which it is posted mean that is it political? If Fox News or MSNBC showed a video of a lemonade stand, would that be political? Just saying.

About the video - I'm a cop dude. Grew up around them and love them. It bothers me (and them) that they get a bad rap because of the jerk, awful, racist cops. Obviously if they enable and stand with those racists, they are not innocent but all the ones that I know are not that way and they are just as bothered when they see these videos as others are. They want those guys fired as well.
The nice guy cops will lie and cover up for the racist dirtbags. That's what I honestly believe. Their culture is so fucked up that very few officers ever break ranks and do what is right.
I agree but if it meant losing their jobs, is it so easy to judge them for not breaking ranks? Yes, they should. But When the decision is between speaking out or not having food to feed your family because you lost your job, it isn’t an easy decision.

Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Da Gas Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Da Gas Man wrote:

Why Kaep kneels should not be a political but social issue. (People have made it a political issue to help them get reelected.)

Also, does the media from which it is posted mean that is it political? If Fox News or MSNBC showed a video of a lemonade stand, would that be political? Just saying.

About the video - I'm a cop dude. Grew up around them and love them. It bothers me (and them) that they get a bad rap because of the jerk, awful, racist cops. Obviously if they enable and stand with those racists, they are not innocent but all the ones that I know are not that way and they are just as bothered when they see these videos as others are. They want those guys fired as well.
The nice guy cops will lie and cover up for the racist dirtbags. That's what I honestly believe. Their culture is so fucked up that very few officers ever break ranks and do what is right.
I agree but if it meant losing their jobs, is it so easy to judge them for not breaking ranks? Yes, they should. But When the decision is between speaking out or having food to feed your family because you kept your job, it isn’t an easy decision.

Porridge

Post by Porridge » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 pm

^This.

That camera needs to be on, even if you're taking a shit, what with some of these emotionally unstable morons "protecting and serving".

RC3

Post by RC3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Porridge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 pm
^This.

That camera needs to be on, even if you're taking a shit, what with some of these emotionally unstable morons "protecting and serving".
Can you please keep your weird fetishes out of this?
R.I.P. SCOOTER

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018***

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm

"Get that son of a bitch off the field! He's fired!!"

"Cops should be able to bang people's heads on the doors when they arrest them"
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Da Gas Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Da Gas Man wrote:

I agree but if it meant losing their jobs, is it so easy to judge them for not breaking ranks? Yes, they should. But When the decision is between speaking out or not having food to feed your family because you lost your job, it isn’t an easy decision.
When the consequences are as extreme as they are for the public you work for...yes.

They should have enhanced penalties for breaking any law they are sworn to uphold. They should always, without excuse, have their body camera on.

It's not a dangerous job anymore. They have more weapons, tools, legal protections, and the loosest rules of engagement imaginable to get them home safe.
Lampin'

Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm

I'm not even one to usually get riled up but this is fucking nuts. Even the kids they are searching is "complying" enough for my taste and dude is just being a complete fucking asshole. COMPLY, SHUT UP, WAIT, COMPLY MORE. That kid really kept his cool and should never have to deal with that kind of thing. Even if the Mom stole the fucking doll, it's not a gun situation. Unacceptable. Period.

Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:48 pm
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:46 pm
j2j wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:43 pm
Holy fuck that's bad. At least two of those dudes need to be bounced.
Honest to god. If you're that woman how do you even leave your house after this? What parent hasn't had a child carry a toy out of a store?
I stole Burt and Ernie puppets. Got home, mom asked, "where did you get those?" I start crying. Back to store to apologize.

Mind you this was last week, but still.
:lol:

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Dr. Linux wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm
I'm not even one to usually get riled up but this is fucking nuts. Even the kids they are searching is "complying" enough for my taste and dude is just being a complete fucking asshole. COMPLY, SHUT UP, WAIT, COMPLY MORE. That kid really kept his cool and should never have to deal with that kind of thing. Even if the Mom stole the fucking doll, it's not a gun situation. Unacceptable. Period.
if he loses his cool for one second he's dead.

And, fyi, the accusation was that the 4 year old girl walked out of the dollar store with a fake barbie; not mom.
Lampin'

Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:23 pm

EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm
Dr. Linux wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 pm
if he loses his cool for one second he's dead.

And, fyi, the accusation was that the 4 year old girl walked out of the dollar store with a fake barbie; not mom.
I know, my point was even if it WAS the Mom, you don't freak out like this.

Porridge

Post by Porridge » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Eagerly awaiting the 'This is why Koepka likes veal' thread.

Ski

Post by Ski » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:28 pm

thinktank wrote:
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:56 pm
Ski wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:51 pm
Great, polichat sprung another fucking leak. :roll:
How is this political?
My guess is he thinks only Dems see this as an issue.

If so, that’s telling.
Yes I watched the video, horrible for sure. But feels and smells like polichat. Comments like this confirm it. Whatever...

DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Night Train wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm
Can't see tweeps at work, and besides, isn't he pretty irrelevant now that he cashed in that fat check from the NFL?
It was 80% money, 20% political reasons for Kaepernik to kneel.

He knew his career was going down the shitter and was never going to get that big pay day. So he started kneeling for the anthem (which he never did as the star QB for the 9ers but only as a bench jockey) and he became a martyr. I guarantee you he never gave a fuck about not playing again as long as he was getting paid to sit at home.

He's a smart, smart man.

DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:56 pm

I have a good friend who's a cop. He's spent time in St. Paul, Fridley, and Blaine.

He's said many, many times that maybe 2 of every 10 cops thinks they're Captain America and the fate of the city is in their hands. He's also said some cops also fantasize about getting into a gun fight and even though the more level-headed cops mention it to their superiors, the superiors know the police unions will make it an absolute nightmare to punish/fire said cop.

We all know there's horseshit workers in every profession ranging from teachers to welders to barbers but only in the police force does a horseshit employee have the power to kill someone every day.

thinktank

Post by thinktank » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:13 pm

DC4MVP wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm

He knew his career was going down the shitter and was never going to get that big pay day. So he started kneeling for the anthem (which he never did as the star QB for the 9ers but only as a bench jockey) and he became a martyr. I guarantee you he never gave a fuck about not playing again as long as he was getting paid to sit at home.

He's a smart, smart man.
Are you arguing that Kaep wasn’t blacklisted? Or that he knew he’d be blacklisted?

You don’t think he was good enough to be a backup QB?

If he wasn’t good enough, then why did the NFL settle out of court?
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:34 pm

thinktank wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:13 pm
DC4MVP wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm

He's a smart, smart man.
Are you arguing that Kaep wasn’t blacklisted? Or that he knew he’d be blacklisted?

You don’t think he was good enough to be a backup QB?

If he wasn’t good enough, then why did the NFL settle out of court?
Kaep was certainly good enough to be a #2 QB. No doubt. But the baggage with Kaep became far too great to bring in as a #2 QB as the entire world had a spotlight on him. If he was a starting caliber QB, not a doubt it my mind he would have gotten a job. I do think it was part blacklisted by some teams and other teams had a "this dude sitting on the bench for us isn't worth the entire world covering this for 16 games," and a "If we sign this guy, we're automatically alienating a big amount of fans."

So if you want to call "Not worth the distraction/trouble/headache" blacklisting, I think that'd be fair.

He's a very smart person. I think he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Like I said, he wasn't doing it when he looked like he was going to be a superstar but only after he was benched for the upteenth time did he start doing it. I don't think he thought it'd get THIS big

He's made more money taking a knee than he would have getting his brain turned to mush in the NFL. And in turn, he's probably donated more money to charitable causes than he would have as a career QB2. He's done A LOT of good even if he didn't plan on never playing again.

Also, I do find it funny.....the NFL employs woman beaters, child beaters, druggies, and other scum bags but someone taking a knee is the straw the breaks the camels back. You can't make it up.

jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm

64DegreeWedge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:28 pm

How can anyone defend this? I hope the family gets every penny of the 10 million they’re asking for.

Because he isn't aware of the poli chat board?

PH81
***Official Gibby Award Winner - December 2018*** and Part time weekend weather anchor

Post by PH81 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 am

Da Gas Man wrote:
Ski wrote:
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:56 pm

How is this political?
Why Kaep kneels with a video from occupy democrats? No idea.

bullshit. cops always cover each other.
well look what we got here.................RUBES! Nothing but a pile of stinkin' Rubes!