Game of Thrones

General topics
User avatar
Porridge
Posts: 3292
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Porridge » Fri May 17, 2019 10:12 am

I predict a Stark is going to sit on the Iron Throne.






















Image

User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 4976
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Vulcan Vidiot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Porridge wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:12 am
I predict a Stark is going to sit on the Iron Throne.






















Image
So...GOT is really just a prequel to the Marvel Universe?

:thinking:
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.

User avatar
Porridge
Posts: 3292
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Porridge » Fri May 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Tony is a splittin image of his gramma Arya.

User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 4976
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Vulcan Vidiot » Fri May 17, 2019 2:20 pm

The red woman

The red witch


It all makes sense
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.

User avatar
Porridge
Posts: 3292
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Porridge » Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Vulcan Vidiot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:20 pm
The red woman

The red witch


It all makes sense
:shock:

User avatar
jffl_commish
Posts: 1293
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:33 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by jffl_commish » Fri May 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Iron Throne



Iron Man



Tony is the reincarnation of the chair after Drogon torched it down. I see what you did there.
Let's get Tropical

User avatar
DonaldDouchebag
Posts: 7196
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Fri May 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Still all-in on Team Gilly over here.
Rising Stars MVP

User avatar
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1451
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Lightning » Fri May 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Vulcan Vidiot wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:12 pm
Porridge wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:12 am
I predict a Stark is going to sit on the Iron Throne.
Image
So...GOT is really just a prequel to the Marvel Universe?

:thinking:
EGOT

Tony Bongwater
Posts: 7445
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:54 pm
Location: Parts unknown

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Tony Bongwater » Fri May 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Night Train wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:49 am
Tony Bongwater wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:29 pm
I would actually love if the first thing we see is Jon coming up on Aryas dead body and that sequence was her ushering into the afterlife. Unfortunately that would have been too good of a plot point not to make a direwolf leading her into death... not a thing. If that makes sense.

#AryaBatmanStark

I'm not even watching the finale... not interested.
I bet you will watch the finale though, why wouldn't you?
Cause it's just gonna piss me off, especially if the leaks are true. It's honestly become just disappointing. Like seeing a girl you loved in high school working the streets. I'm sure eventually I'll check it out, but I'm officially back on the winds of winter watch. Any of the prerelease chapters are better than anything GOT has done in the last 2 seasons.
Semifinalist 2018 unofficial Froob of the year.

Bernie/Tulsi 2020

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge"

zeitgeist
Posts: 1614
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by zeitgeist » Sat May 18, 2019 12:56 am

DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm
So, putting aside the disastrous and laughable events that have recently unfolded, what do we think is the endgame? Does Dany kill her rival Sansa only to have Jon kill her in return, forging Lightbringer, and becoming the Prince who was Promised in the process? (Do the show writers even remember the Azor Ahai stuff at this point?)
Jon Snow will kill Dany and Bran will sit on the Iron Throne.
mlhouse wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.

User avatar
bubu dubu.
Posts: 5797
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by bubu dubu. » Sat May 18, 2019 1:41 am

On my rewatch still, and just came across when Jon was name leader of the Night's Watch....

People have said that Jon has never wanted any of these kind of leadership roles, and that he mirrors Eddard in this.

However, on this episode, Jon gives the biggest smile he has ever had, when he is named the commander.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17149
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Mandatory » Sat May 18, 2019 8:41 am

I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
jffl_commish
Posts: 1293
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:33 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by jffl_commish » Sun May 19, 2019 1:45 pm

The Mad King - "Burn them all!"

The Mad Queen - burned them all.


Was he seeing what was coming from Dany? Who knows. None of the shit we think is prophetic has happened, at all.
Let's get Tropical

User avatar
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2718
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by minnemike » Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm

zeitgeist wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:56 am
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm
So, putting aside the disastrous and laughable events that have recently unfolded, what do we think is the endgame? Does Dany kill her rival Sansa only to have Jon kill her in return, forging Lightbringer, and becoming the Prince who was Promised in the process? (Do the show writers even remember the Azor Ahai stuff at this point?)
Jon Snow will kill Dany and Bran will sit on the Iron Throne.
So you are saying Jon Snow dies or he just refuses to take the crown? Too many issues with refusing to take the crown as already explained. The realm would remain unsettled.

User avatar
64DegreeWedge
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:50 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Sun May 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Bruan is the fav for the throne
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now

User avatar
Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***
Posts: 14341
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 pm

I predict: all main characters die and some character we've never met before takes the throne.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.

User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by whiskerbiscuit » Sun May 19, 2019 5:56 pm

minnemike wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm
zeitgeist wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:56 am
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm
So, putting aside the disastrous and laughable events that have recently unfolded, what do we think is the endgame? Does Dany kill her rival Sansa only to have Jon kill her in return, forging Lightbringer, and becoming the Prince who was Promised in the process? (Do the show writers even remember the Azor Ahai stuff at this point?)
Jon Snow will kill Dany and Bran will sit on the Iron Throne.
So you are saying Jon Snow dies or he just refuses to take the crown? Too many issues with refusing to take the crown as already explained. The realm would remain unsettled.
I think killing the monarch makes one ineligible to take the throne.


Jon will go back to the Night's Watch.
I enjoy creating systems on a grand scale, and I enjoy helping people who are vulnerable...And I enjoy crushing bastards. -Julian Assange

User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 12883
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by YBBR » Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Give it to Davos.
2019 Froob Draft Denver Nuggets
PG - John Wall
SG - Demar DeRozan/Malik Beasley
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Jerami Grant
C - Derrick Favors

User avatar
64DegreeWedge
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:50 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Sun May 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Leak
Attachments
1297F77F-9BBF-4151-B7D6-6097CE011D0E.jpeg
1297F77F-9BBF-4151-B7D6-6097CE011D0E.jpeg (206.34 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17149
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Mandatory » Sun May 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Gritty
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17149
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Mandatory » Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Ya got burnt, bitch.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17149
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Mandatory » Sun May 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Sweet Robyn looks like he could use a good fingering.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 13183
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by ForCaleb » Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Well, that’s all she wrote. :shrug:

User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 12883
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by YBBR » Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Ended with a whimper which is a shame.
Spoiler:
How is the wall back up? You know what? Fuck it.
Last edited by YBBR on Sun May 19, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2019 Froob Draft Denver Nuggets
PG - John Wall
SG - Demar DeRozan/Malik Beasley
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Jerami Grant
C - Derrick Favors

User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 7783
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by feekdogg » Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Fucking garbage.

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17293
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Abe Froman » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm

YBBR wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm
Ended with a whimper which is a shame.
Spoiler:
How is the wall back up? You know what? Fuck it.
The white wall builders fixed it to keep the really scary shit out. You all thought they were invading. The were fleeing!
I made this!

User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 8806
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by cmd24 » Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Not sure what to think. Anytime a great series comes to an end, I always feel a little bummed. But, this is one that left too many questions.
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***

User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 12883
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by YBBR » Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm
YBBR wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 pm
Ended with a whimper which is a shame.
Spoiler:
How is the wall back up? You know what? Fuck it.
The white wall builders fixed it to keep the really scary shit out. You all thought they were invading. The were fleeing!
Oh $hit!!
2019 Froob Draft Denver Nuggets
PG - John Wall
SG - Demar DeRozan/Malik Beasley
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Jerami Grant
C - Derrick Favors

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17149
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Mandatory » Sun May 19, 2019 9:43 pm

It was fine, but not worthy of this show.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
RC3
Posts: 9574
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by RC3 » Sun May 19, 2019 9:45 pm

At least nobody can brag about being right about who would end up on the iron throne. :lol:
reddish?

Post Reply