** Meatsauce scored a date**

General topics
shatminster fuller

Re: ** Meatsauce scored a date**

Post by shatminster fuller » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Disappointing lack of photos of Ms. Utgaard in this thread.
Salut les Terriens!
Lorna Doones > Nilla Wafers > Ginger Snaps > Chewy Chips Ahoy > Reg. Chips Ahoy > Oreos .. they're the worst

Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm

81154EA5-AD45-401A-801E-8615BDB099D4.jpeg
81154EA5-AD45-401A-801E-8615BDB099D4.jpeg (233.94 KiB) Viewed 621 times

mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:28 am
Obi-Wan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:25 am
mankatobjr wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 am

Exactly.. Also even a .0001% chance it ended up as more then a nice dinner and a hug is waaaayyy better odds then sitting at home doing nothing and landing an Instagram model. Sure maybe some Froobs have very good looking wives, but they still aren't Antje...

He said he spent $300 on dinner.. probably another $400 on airline tickets... and say $400 on hotels... another $300 on incidentals.. $1400 to play the lottery for a late 30's single guy with no real bills (kids/house/wife) is nothing.

He took a shot, seems like he had fun... those making fun of it just hate Meatsauce and I'd assume to a point are somewhat jealous. Meatsauce''s life ain't all bad... I wouldn't trade my kid's for his life... but part of me is jealous of his life. Friends with Nick Swardson, knows and hangs out with some Vikings players. Hell John Randle was in his wedding (one of my favorite vikings as a teenager). His life ain't all bad.
People are making fun of it because the whole thing is a joke and that is the role he plays. The dumb doofus going out with IG model.
Yep. Whether he was "in" on the joke or not he looks like an idiot. I also take great issue with Makatorblowjobbers assertion that he "took a shot". There was no shot. He spent, or someone spent, over a thousand dollars for him to be the butt of the joke. But Sauce is ok with that because he's an attention whore.
I'd gladly be the "butt of the joke" for a .001 shot with her. It was a low risk high reward for him. He spent a little money, but also spent 2 days in LA. Had a shot (no matter how small of a shot) with a beautiful woman. Also thread ig going on 8 pages and people "who don't care" are still talking about it. So at the very least its good for his career. His career is being the side kick to a radio show. As much as people want to say they hate the show, they seem to have a large following.

Was she kinda ambushed on being asked out? Yes. But even after she said Yes, Meatsauce said I don't know when our schedules will work out.. and basically said he was busy with things until mid May. So she had the out of not going on with it, and letting it blow over. A week later he had the date... So its not exactly a "make a wish" date.

I don't care.. if someone told me for $1400 I could fly to LA and go out with her I would. Would I expect it to develope into more? No. But there is always a chance. Open one door and never know what's behind it.

I find it funny that a lot of "you people" claim to hate KFAN, claim to think this shit is a bit, yet you all still talk about it, and all seem to follow along, and know stuff without listening. I know I don't open or read topics I have zero interest in.
Cooper= the Tang of Rube Chat... was once good but no one really knows if its still a thing or not. That and after awhile its just watered down crap.

Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 pm

mankatobjr wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm
Obi-Wan wrote:

People are making fun of it because the whole thing is a joke and that is the role he plays. The dumb doofus going out with IG model.
Yep. Whether he was "in" on the joke or not he looks like an idiot. I also take great issue with Makatorblowjobbers assertion that he "took a shot". There was no shot. He spent, or someone spent, over a thousand dollars for him to be the butt of the joke. But Sauce is ok with that because he's an attention whore.
I'd gladly be the "butt of the joke" for a .001 shot with her. It was a low risk high reward for him. He spent a little money, but also spent 2 days in LA. Had a shot (no matter how small of a shot) with a beautiful woman. Also thread ig going on 8 pages and people "who don't care" are still talking about it. So at the very least its good for his career. His career is being the side kick to a radio show. As much as people want to say they hate the show, they seem to have a large following.

Was she kinda ambushed on being asked out? Yes. But even after she said Yes, Meatsauce said I don't know when our schedules will work out.. and basically said he was busy with things until mid May. So she had the out of not going on with it, and letting it blow over. A week later he had the date... So its not exactly a "make a wish" date.

I don't care.. if someone told me for $1400 I could fly to LA and go out with her I would. Would I expect it to develope into more? No. But there is always a chance. Open one door and never know what's behind it.

I find it funny that a lot of "you people" claim to hate KFAN, claim to think this shit is a bit, yet you all still talk about it, and all seem to follow along, and know stuff without listening. I know I don't open or read topics I have zero interest in.
Brother, I dont get your obsession with meatsauce. I couldnt disagree more with you about the specifics of this situation and your read on it. Also, that last paragraph doesnt apply to me. I've never said I hate Kfan or sauce.
I haven't even begun to peak.

Porridge

Post by Porridge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:11 pm

Large hands.

Wouldn't want a tug.

:(
RIP Scooter,,,

RC3

Post by RC3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm

I can't tell from the pic on a count of her plastic surgery, botox, or being punched in the mouth if she is trying to smile or is terrified.
R.I.P. SCOOTER

64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Wow he didn’t even iron his pants
Codeine Cobain

anthony

Post by anthony » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Lesueurcountyguy wrote:
he's wearing khakis like Jake from State Farm Insurance...

Porridge

Post by Porridge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm

64DegreeWedge wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 pm
Wow he didn’t even iron his pants
Problem is that he DID try to iron them.

Himself.

Therefore the 2 creases.

Looks like he can't afford dry cleaners, since the divorce. :cry:
RIP Scooter,,,

Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm

mankatobjr wrote:
Obi-Wan wrote:

Jeezuz, dude.
Lesueurcountyguy wrote:

Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 pm

RC3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am
Hole Nova Level wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 am
64DegreeWedge wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:41 am
Maybe it wasn’t for clout...or they don’t know how to market anything.

No social media coverage of the date.
The main thing was it was an "accident" from the get go.

Antje, my opinion was caught off guard on the phone, rolled with the punches etc. I think the original "bit" was supposed to be along the lines of just asking which KFAN dude she'd lead on for 3 months-per her social media post.

Once it got to the Sauce deal the whole thing just got awkward from there. Even now, it's cringy, it was like some sort of weird "make-a-wish" dates that she had to endure, Sauce had to follow thru on and KFAN barely-backed. The real "bit" was that it was never meant to be this way.
My point from the jump. :lol:
C'mon people.. wasn't this a given? Homeboy gets to go through all this hassle just to hang put with a really hot woman for a night and buy her dinner.

When is this dude going to stop cucking himself. Seriously.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy. We call it Riding the Gravy Train

Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Tommy_Hawk wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 pm
RC3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am
Hole Nova Level wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 am

The main thing was it was an "accident" from the get go.

Antje, my opinion was caught off guard on the phone, rolled with the punches etc. I think the original "bit" was supposed to be along the lines of just asking which KFAN dude she'd lead on for 3 months-per her social media post.

Once it got to the Sauce deal the whole thing just got awkward from there. Even now, it's cringy, it was like some sort of weird "make-a-wish" dates that she had to endure, Sauce had to follow thru on and KFAN barely-backed. The real "bit" was that it was never meant to be this way.
My point from the jump. :lol:
C'mon people.. wasn't this a given? Homeboy gets to go through all this hassle just to hang put with a really hot woman for a night and buy her dinner.

When is this dude going to stop cucking himself. Seriously.
There's a froob here who argues that he had a chance and it was worth it.

Also, she ain't that attractive.
I haven't even begun to peak.

mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 pm
mankatobjr wrote:

Brother, I dont get your obsession with meatsauce. I couldnt disagree more with you about the specifics of this situation and your read on it. Also, that last paragraph doesnt apply to me. I've never said I hate Kfan or sauce.
I am not obsessed with meatsauce. And I agree, his chances were slim. About .001 %.. but thats still better than zero. I play the powerball with a big jackpot even though the odds are nil. But still fun to play. He had fun thats all that matters.

And my point that many people claim to hate him and/or KFAN.. yet they still respond to this shit. If it was a topic I didn't care for no way I'd keep reading and/or replying to. I don't know your stance on KFAN.. but I know others who "despise it" yet they know more about it than most people who listen.
Cooper= the Tang of Rube Chat... was once good but no one really knows if its still a thing or not. That and after awhile its just watered down crap.

DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Her face is more fucked up than his.

At least his body is fattening back up to where his gigantic head somewhat matches.
Rising Stars MVP

nigel

Post by nigel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Wow she’s ugly

Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:19 pm

If you deflate her lips, peal some of the heavy makeup off and dress her in a non hooker outfit she’s probably pretty good looking.

Leon

Post by Leon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:25 pm

i don't think Meathead paid a dime for this setup - it was a publicity stunt and he went along with it so dopes like us would follow along with him - i cant believe his marriage to whats her puss was a bit, he took the split ( and still is ) way too hard where she basically cheated on him while still being married

64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 pm

DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:41 pm

At least his body is fattening back up to where his gigantic head somewhat matches.
The SJW not down with feminism? I’m shocked.
Codeine Cobain

nigel

Post by nigel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Btw $300 on dinner? She doesn’t eat.

Lesueurcountyguy

Post by Lesueurcountyguy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

What keeps the boobs and lips puffed up? Not Casey’s pizza? No just a sugar daddies wallet.

Drizzay

Post by Drizzay » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Good for him.
Tell your story walkin'!

flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Craig Joffe wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 pm
I sleep with 4-5 models a year. Turns out a lot of models need lasik.
Hi Craig!

Do you have any discounts going on?
Feel my heat

DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:10 am

64DegreeWedge wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 pm
DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:41 pm

The SJW not down with feminism? I’m shocked.
Huh?
Rising Stars MVP

Jimmy Butler

Post by Jimmy Butler » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:05 am

mankatobjr wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:39 pm
[I am not obsessed with meatsauce. And I agree, his chances were slim. About .001 %.. but thats still better than zero. I play the powerball with a big jackpot even though the odds are nil. But still fun to play. He had fun thats all that matters.

And my point that many people claim to hate him and/or KFAN.. yet they still respond to this shit. If it was a topic I didn't care for no way I'd keep reading and/or replying to. I don't know your stance on KFAN.. but I know others who "despise it" yet they know more about it than most people who listen.
This is nothing more than two Z list celebrities collaborating to maintain some kind of relevance. This is the payoff.

Pretty sad shit.

minndodger

Post by minndodger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 am

"it's like he is some kind of smut peddling savant... or something" - Slim

bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:03 pm

With timing like this seems that someone is jelly!

jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Quote from the "lady":

"one good thing from the date is - if i can get myself into US Bank on a Vikings game day he can get me into any area of the stadium i want to go. #jackpot"

Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 am

bombers3shooter wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:03 pm

I wouldn't be suprised. Homeboy's core self esteem equals that of Verle's.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy. We call it Riding the Gravy Train

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:20 am

Tommy_Hawk wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 am
bombers3shooter wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:03 pm

I wouldn't be suprised. Homeboy's core self esteem equals that of Verle's.
who is this person? and why were you following her? i clicked on her page and her last tweet was this.

64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:00 pm

So it is 100% confirmed she cheated om sauce! Sheesh
Codeine Cobain