Thought About It - Time For A Move

General topics
User avatar
cmd24
Posts: 7592
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by cmd24 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:58 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:50 pm
cmd24 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:43 pm


I'm a little apprehensive but you've got to face your fears sometime, right?
Light fixtures look manageable. I dig the music studio. Would be swell if you got the guitars with it.
I would immediately re purpose it into my cry room.
Cuz of the acoustics?
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 10879
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Ask Not » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm
Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
Single level living - it's not just for the joint-challenged anymore.

User avatar
Porridge
Posts: 2587
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Porridge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm
Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
Have you considered a tree house at all?
RIP Scooter,,,

User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 7164
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Does Feek stay with the current house or move to your new roof?
Lampin'

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm

EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Does Feek stay with the current house or move to your new roof?
I wont be selling the current house so it's only fair to let the renters know hes a package deal.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Porridge wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:46 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm
Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
Have you considered a tree house at all?
Watch your tone gruel boy!
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Nancy Jr wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm
Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
Single level living - it's not just for the joint-challenged anymore.
All smoke detectors must be within arms length.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 10879
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Ask Not » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Do you allow vaping at the old place? My kid may be looking for a place soon.
Last edited by Ask Not on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 6266
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by feekdogg » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm

EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Does Feek stay with the current house or move to your new roof?
You'd think I'd have some input into this decision :|

User avatar
RC3
Posts: 7621
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by RC3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

feekdogg wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm
EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Does Feek stay with the current house or move to your new roof?
You'd think I'd have some input into this decision :|
That's what your wife says.
R.I.P. SCOOTER

User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 7164
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by EnLiteEndOne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm

feekdogg wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:59 pm
EnLiteEndOne wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Does Feek stay with the current house or move to your new roof?
You'd think I'd have some input into this decision :|
It's a package deal bub. What are you going to do about it?
Lampin'

User avatar
Porridge
Posts: 2587
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Porridge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Porridge wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:46 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm
Pre approved for a new home today froobs! Time to start looking for real!
Have you considered a tree house at all?
Watch your tone gruel boy!
So, a no, then?
RIP Scooter,,,

User avatar
asshan
Posts: 743
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by asshan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 pm
feekdogg wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:36 pm
I've lived in Hopkins, EP and East and West Bloomington. What are you looking for: Apartment, house, townhouse?
House.. somewhere in the 400-450 range and preferably new or newish.

Thinking those sort of areas.
I grew up in East Bloomington, it's a shit hole. Cross that one off.

Apple Valley is the correct answer. It's clean, and the milf demographic is unrivaled.

Additionally - You can find Nathan at the Crooked Pint and beat the living shit out of his worthless, stupid ass. They have poutine, too!

Other Apple Valley highlights:
  • Rita's Italian Ice
  • 2 Super Targets
  • Burlington Coat Factory for all of your XXXXL Rocawear needs
  • Little Rabbit Hole Daycare
  • HTP Sports Academy
  • ACE Hardware
  • El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
  • ULTA Beauty Shop
  • Westwood Sports
  • Apple Valley Diamonds
  • Paradise Car Wash
  • Bogarts
  • $5 Pizza (with a karate class right next door)
  • Cedar Knolls Trailer Park

It's really a no brainer.

User avatar
RC3
Posts: 7621
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by RC3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello, asshan.
Spoiler:
you dumb fuck
R.I.P. SCOOTER

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 10879
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Ask Not » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:17 pm

asshan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 pm
feekdogg wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:36 pm
I've lived in Hopkins, EP and East and West Bloomington. What are you looking for: Apartment, house, townhouse?
House.. somewhere in the 400-450 range and preferably new or newish.

Thinking those sort of areas.
I grew up in East Bloomington, it's a shit hole. Cross that one off.

Apple Valley is the correct answer. It's clean, and the milf demographic is unrivaled.

Additionally - You can find Nathan at the Crooked Pint and beat the living shit out of his worthless, stupid ass. They have poutine, too!

Other Apple Valley highlights:
  • Rita's Italian Ice
  • 2 Super Targets
  • Burlington Coat Factory for all of your XXXXL Rocawear needs
  • Little Rabbit Hole Daycare
  • HTP Sports Academy
  • ACE Hardware
  • El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
  • ULTA Beauty Shop
  • Westwood Sports
  • Apple Valley Diamonds
  • Paradise Car Wash
  • Bogarts
  • $5 Pizza (with a karate class right next door)
  • Cedar Knolls Trailer Park

It's really a no brainer.
What about the blonde Warner's Stellian gal? Was that covered in your milf declaration?

anthony
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by anthony » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:25 pm
I'm thinking about moving, froobs. Leaving Plymouth behind, hoping to get south of 394. Looking for some froobs to sell me on their neck of the woods.

Slim, I'm interested to hear what you can tell me about Eden Prairie.

East Metro froobs need not apply.
Image

User avatar
asshan
Posts: 743
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by asshan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:28 pm

RC3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 pm
Hello, asshan.
Spoiler:
you dumb fuck
Image

User avatar
asshan
Posts: 743
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by asshan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Nancy Jr wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:17 pm
asshan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 pm


House.. somewhere in the 400-450 range and preferably new or newish.

Thinking those sort of areas.
I grew up in East Bloomington, it's a shit hole. Cross that one off.

Apple Valley is the correct answer. It's clean, and the milf demographic is unrivaled.

Additionally - You can find Nathan at the Crooked Pint and beat the living shit out of his worthless, stupid ass. They have poutine, too!

Other Apple Valley highlights:
  • Rita's Italian Ice
  • 2 Super Targets
  • Burlington Coat Factory for all of your XXXXL Rocawear needs
  • Little Rabbit Hole Daycare
  • HTP Sports Academy
  • ACE Hardware
  • El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
  • ULTA Beauty Shop
  • Westwood Sports
  • Apple Valley Diamonds
  • Paradise Car Wash
  • Bogarts
  • $5 Pizza (with a karate class right next door)
  • Cedar Knolls Trailer Park

It's really a no brainer.
What about the blonde Warner's Stellian gal? Was that covered in your milf declaration?
She can be found in the Burlington bathroom doing blow.

User avatar
Mr Bill
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 pm
Location: NW metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mr Bill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Good god apple valley is a shit hole

User avatar
asshan
Posts: 743
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by asshan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Mr Bill wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 pm
Good gGod, aApple vValley is a shit hole.

Be better, William.

User avatar
64DegreeWedge
Posts: 3560
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:50 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by 64DegreeWedge » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Get the fuck out of Minnesota bro
Codeine Cobain

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Apple Valley is a hard pass. Only place less desirable to me is East Metro.
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 3877
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Vulcan Vidiot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:11 pm
Apple Valley is a hard pass. Only place less desirable to me is East Metro.
Woodbury has a message for you.
cat-saturday-34-photos-25.jpg
cat-saturday-34-photos-25.jpg (56.78 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Sellingguy
Posts: 7871
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Sellingguy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Does the renter get a discount if they get the light bulb changed?
And it is not that he does not want to live out here in the great east metro, he just cant get out here. so no worries from the start.

User avatar
Hole Nova Level
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Hole Nova Level » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Bob Wiley wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:18 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:25 pm
I'm thinking about moving, froobs. Leaving Plymouth behind, hoping to get south of 394. Looking for some froobs to sell me on their neck of the woods.

Slim, I'm interested to hear what you can tell me about Eden Prairie.

East Metro froobs need not apply.
Edina is the Woodbury of the West.
Burnsville is the sh-t hole of the South?

User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 3877
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Vulcan Vidiot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Sellingguy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm
Does the renter get a discount if they get the light bulb changed?
And it is not that he does not want to live out here in the great east metro, he just cant get out here. so no worries from the start.
The whole 35 thang?

I'm with you now.

My East Metro insecurities have been quelled.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 14650
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Mandatory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 pm

How dare you!
I haven't even begun to peak.

User avatar
cmd24
Posts: 7592
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by cmd24 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Have you considered Lonsdale?
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.

User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 968
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Thought About It - Time For A Move

Post by Je9 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

asshan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Mr Bill wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 pm
Good gGod, aApple vValley is a shit hole.

Be better, William.
The g in god isn’t necessarily capitalized.

Post Reply