Cc:Nu

Video game themed message board
Post Reply
User avatar
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 12905
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Cc:Nu

Post by RubeTube » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am

I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

I played through a lot of the games already and am ready to start adding some.

Any advice?
MAKE FROOB CHAT GREAT AGAIN!!!

Vote Sergeant Rubetube in the 2019 Froob Brackets!

User avatar
LordNu
Posts: 4369
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by LordNu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am
I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

I played through a lot of the games already and am ready to start adding some.

Any advice?
Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.

User avatar
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 12905
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by RubeTube » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm

LordNu wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am
I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

I played through a lot of the games already and am ready to start adding some.

Any advice?
Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.
I found it. Thanks!
MAKE FROOB CHAT GREAT AGAIN!!!

Vote Sergeant Rubetube in the 2019 Froob Brackets!

User avatar
LordNu
Posts: 4369
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by LordNu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/miniSNES/comme ... _released/

There is a video there that runs through how to do it, plus the Github link to the program called hakchi which is how you do it.

User avatar
LordNu
Posts: 4369
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by LordNu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm
LordNu wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am
I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

I played through a lot of the games already and am ready to start adding some.

Any advice?
Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.
I found it. Thanks!
Did you find a Rom site? I can't remember where I went. It's pretty easy to set up.

User avatar
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 12905
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by RubeTube » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm

LordNu wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm
LordNu wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm


Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.
I found it. Thanks!
Did you find a Rom site? I can't remember where I went. It's pretty easy to set up.
Haven't looked but I found the guide. Plenty of people still doing it so roms must be somewhere.
MAKE FROOB CHAT GREAT AGAIN!!!

Vote Sergeant Rubetube in the 2019 Froob Brackets!

User avatar
LordNu
Posts: 4369
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by LordNu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm
LordNu wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm


I found it. Thanks!
Did you find a Rom site? I can't remember where I went. It's pretty easy to set up.
Haven't looked but I found the guide. Plenty of people still doing it so roms must be somewhere.
I probably should update it, as the newest version seems to have fixed a huge plethora of bugs that would still be present on my version.

Post Reply