Jello Desserts

General topics
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 8376
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Jello Desserts

Post by Ask Not » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am

What the hell happened? Why have they fallen so far out of failure?
There was a whole industry dedicated just to the molding of the delicacy.

Thanks Trump.

User avatar
cmd24
Posts: 6072
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by cmd24 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am

A lot of the gals that made orange jello with carrots in it, have passed.
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 13328
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Mandatory » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am

This is the sort of thread that I've been waiting for. Protip.. DO NOT buy Jello brand sugar free chocolate pudding. Not good.

I always liked the green kind that smelled like Windex.. or was that the blue?
All I want in this life of mine is some good clean fun
All I want in this life and time is some hit and run

Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Cobey » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 am

I'm a big fan of Jello desserts or "salads" as they are called in my family. I think me and my mom are the only people who like them in my immediate family, so I get them maybe once or twice a year.

User avatar
TrueBlue
Posts: 5382
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by TrueBlue » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am

I'm here for the jello shots.
Spoiler:
Image

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am

cmd24 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am
A lot of the gals that made orange jello with carrots in it, have passed.
pro tip, use orange juice instead of water and skip the carrots :thumbsup:

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:55 am

Cobey wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 am
I'm a big fan of Jello desserts or "salads" as they are called in my family. I think me and my mom are the only people who like them in my immediate family, so I get them maybe once or twice a year.
I NEVER add a scoop of jello, sorry

User avatar
cmd24
Posts: 6072
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by cmd24 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:55 am

Slim Shady wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am
cmd24 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 am
A lot of the gals that made orange jello with carrots in it, have passed.
pro tip, use orange juice instead of water and skip the carrots :thumbsup:
But then how will Betty get the carrots in there?

Baptist farmer wives want to know.
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

Sally wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am
I'm here for the jello shots.
I'm not leaving until I'm heaving, AMIRITE?

User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by feekdogg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

I like a nice bowl of orange jello with mandarin oranges in it. Little dollop of Cool Whip on top.

Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Cobey » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:57 am

Slim Shady wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:55 am
Cobey wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 am
I'm a big fan of Jello desserts or "salads" as they are called in my family. I think me and my mom are the only people who like them in my immediate family, so I get them maybe once or twice a year.
I NEVER add a scoop of jello, sorry
I can take or leave Jello on it's own.
When fruit is added to Jello, you have piqued my interest.
Now when cool whip is added into the Jello and fruit to make it a "salad," I'm not passing that up.

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:57 am

feekdogg wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am
I like a nice bowl of orange jello with mandarin oranges in it. Little dollop of Cool Whip on top.
are you a regular at homo chat?

User avatar
cmd24
Posts: 6072
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by cmd24 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 am

Image
Fuck Rudy Luther and Susan.

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 am

Cobey wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:57 am

I can take or leave Jello on it's own.
When fruit is added to Jello, you have piqued my interest.
Now when cool whip is added into the Jello and fruit to make it a "salad," I'm not passing that up.
what a grate jello mind, we are blessed to have you :thumbsup:

User avatar
Da Gas Man
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:26 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Da Gas Man » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 pm

I never had any room for Jello.

User avatar
Lightning
RC Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Lightning » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm

I blame the vegans and vegetarians.

Billy Bremner
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Billy Bremner » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 pm

Jello is made from animal bones and hides. Now that's good eatin'!

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 8376
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Ask Not » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 pm

Ever been to a restaurant that has the jello and Cool Whip going round and round in the case? Those were the days.

My mom used to have copper jello molds on the wall in the 70's. The went well with the orange painted walls.

User avatar
minndodger
Posts: 9689
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by minndodger » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:55 pm

cmd24 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 am
Image
"Gel" sounds very appetizing.
"it's like he is some kind of smut peddling savant... or something" - Slim

Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Cobey » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Billy Bremner wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 pm
Jello is made from animal bones and hides. Now that's good eatin'!
Many candies like Mike and Ikes list Carnauba wax as one of the ingredients.

Carnauba wax is also popularly used for waxing your car

Billy Bremner
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Billy Bremner » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Cobey wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Billy Bremner wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 pm
Jello is made from animal bones and hides. Now that's good eatin'!
Many candies like Mike and Ikes list Carnauba wax as one of the ingredients.

Carnauba wax is also popularly used for waxing your car
And your mom.

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 8376
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Ask Not » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Billy Bremner wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Cobey wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Billy Bremner wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:49 pm
Jello is made from animal bones and hides. Now that's good eatin'!
Many candies like Mike and Ikes list Carnauba wax as one of the ingredients.

Carnauba wax is also popularly used for waxing your car
And your mom.
And:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by feekdogg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Jello blocks are where it's at.
Green or orange.

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 8376
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Ask Not » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:21 pm

feekdogg wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Jello blocks are where it's at.
Green or orange.
My sister makes 2 dozen jello eggs for Easter every year. Never have more than 3 been consumed. :thumbsdown:

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Nancy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Ever been to a restaurant that has the jello and Cool Whip going round and round in the case? Those were the days.
you might want to make a visit to Wampachs in Shakopee, not rotating but glass door refrigerated display

Slim Shady
Posts: 9831
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Slim Shady » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Nancy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:21 pm


My sister
would you put in a good word for me?

User avatar
RALPH MALPH
Posts: 2438
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by RALPH MALPH » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm

the only thing i don't like about jell-o is it falls apart when you try and fuck it.
Spoiler:
i'd figure i'd beat bubblepants to the punch :beer:

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 8376
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Ask Not » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:11 pm

RALPH MALPH wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm
the only thing i don't like about jell-o is it falls apart when you try and fuck it.
Spoiler:
i'd figure i'd beat bubblepants to the punch :beer:
:shock:



:|

realjazzguy
Posts: 1845
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by realjazzguy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

lime Jello with shredded carrots ..the Minnesota state dessert

User avatar
Hornets
Posts: 6571
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Jello Desserts

Post by Hornets » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:25 pm

LOVE Jello Instant Pudding!

Post Reply