Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by RubeTube »

somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 pm okay, this made me laugh. just was on nba.com and there's a writeup about the latest GSW win with the headline "wiggins shows growth in final play of Warriors win". let's just consider that for a moment to fully recognize the lowness of the wiggy bar. he's in his SEVENTH nba season and people are still couching their analysis with "shows growth". can't make it up and it's really about all you need to know about his situation.
Well to be fair we are still saying the same thing about Carl here in year 6.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:22 pm
somuchyummy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 pm okay, this made me laugh. just was on nba.com and there's a writeup about the latest GSW win with the headline "wiggins shows growth in final play of Warriors win". let's just consider that for a moment to fully recognize the lowness of the wiggy bar. he's in his SEVENTH nba season and people are still couching their analysis with "shows growth". can't make it up and it's really about all you need to know about his situation.
Wiggins isn't in the same tier as Karl, sorry to break that to you.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

kilkenny wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:35 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:22 pm
Wiggins isn't in the same tier as Karl, sorry to break that to you.
I get that but we are all waiting for Carl to take that next step that he's a true franchise guy.

Both have shown so far that they don't win you a whole hell of a lotta games.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
T_J

Post by T_J »

Since do this game by game, how'd he contribute to winning last night?
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

T_J wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:52 am Since do this game by game, how'd he contribute to winning last night?
All I know is the game was tied at 90 when Andrew entered the game with about 3 minutes left. They lost by 9.

?
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

This thread needs to be burned a month ago.