Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post here if your team went 1-1 in the playoffs...

Beef Supreme

Post here if your team went 1-1 in the playoffs...

Post by Beef Supreme »

... and are San Francisco’s bitches!
Last edited by Beef Supreme on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
A Kickass Offense

Re: Post here is your team went 1-1 in the playoffs...

Post by A Kickass Offense »

Here.

At least the Vikings will be picking higher than 30th in the draft!
Gork

Re: Post here if your team went 1-1 in the playoffs...

Post by Gork »

What's better. Picking in the high 20's with your Super Bowl window slamming shut, or picking 30 with it propped open? I'll take your answers off the air.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Gork wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 am What's better. Picking in the high 20's with your Super Bowl window slamming shut, or picking 30 with it propped open? I'll take your answers off the air.
OK Boomer

You rewatching the highlights? :mrgreen: Go pack go!
Go back to Wisconsin
Gork

Post by Gork »

Billy Baroo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:39 am
Gork wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 am What's better. Picking in the high 20's with your Super Bowl window slamming shut, or picking 30 with it propped open? I'll take your answers off the air.
OK Boomer

You rewatching the highlights? :mrgreen: Go pack go!
Yes I did. Good luck in the Wildcard round next year.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Herky

Post by Herky »

:lol: Remove your head from your ass before you take off air answers please.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

You’ve got Rodgers heir apparent that I don’t know about?

Dude is an above-average QB now and slipping.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Herky

Post by Herky »

Beef Supreme wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:51 am
You’ve got Rodgers heir apparent that I don’t know about?

Dude is an above-average QB now and slipping.
That and a bad WR group outside of Adams. Lazzard might end up being decent but the core is pretty bad.

And that defense.....Oh my! :beer:
Gork

Post by Gork »

Herky wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:25 am
:lol: Remove your head from your ass before you take off air answers please.
Are fans of teams that never won a Super bowl always this salty? :thinking:

Proud member of the RFP!

PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Of course the 49ers window is propped open. The sludge Packers will be happy to win 8 games next year. Let's face it, Rodgers hasn't been elite in years and won't be elite going forward. That window is shut, aging qb on a shit team won't translate to good times in the Packers future.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Gork

Post by Gork »

PurpleHaze wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 pm
Of course the 49ers window is propped open. The sludge Packers will be happy to win 8 games next year. Let's face it, Rodgers hasn't been elite in years and won't be elite going forward. That window is shut, aging qb on a shit team won't translate to good times in the Packers future.
That shit team beat the Vikes twice! :naners: Oh I know "The Refs!" :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

That makes you sad doesn't it? Let it out friend.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Gork wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 pm
That shit team beat the Vikes twice! :naners: Oh I know "The Refs!" :lol:
The refs didn't help the Packers win, surprisingly!!!!
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Best case scenario is the Packers win a couple games, get a high draft pick and the high draft pick is a bust!!!!

You'd have to be a moron to think I'd be sad about the Packers sucking. Hey kid, Rodgers fucking blows and he isn't elite, that probably angers you because you're a packer super fan or a troll. Either way you're a loser.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Best case scenario is the Packers win a couple games, get a high draft pick and the high draft pick is a bust!!!!

You'd have to be a moron to think I'd be sad about the Packers sucking. Hey kid, Rodgers fucking blows and he isn't elite, that probably angers you because you're a packer super fan or a troll. Either way you're a loser.
Oh now I'm a loser because I'm a Vikings fan? Only packer fans would say that!
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Racist troll be gone and stop trolling us Vikings fans!
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 pm

Dude, shut the fuck up in here. Your endless babbling and need to always get the last word in is annoying as fuck. I'd prefer my BEL experience to be more like it was bank in the day. So talk football or GTFO.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Cooper wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Dude, shut the fuck up in here. Your endless babbling and need to always get the last word in is annoying as fuck. I'd prefer my BEL experience to be more like it was bank in the day. So talk football or GTFO.
You're a packer backer, you're used to associating with racist, me on the other hand absolutely hate racists. We're definitely two different people.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:54 pm

You're a packer backer, you're used to associating with racist, me on the other hand absolutely hate racists. We're definitely two different people.
You're absolutely clueless. From what I've gathered the bulk of the BEL board would be thrilled if you went away.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

You posted in here because your team is the Packers right?
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:36 am

You posted in here because your team is the Packers right?
You're trying way too hard.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Cooper wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:19 pm

You're absolutely clueless. From what I've gathered the bulk of the BEL board would be thrilled if you went away.
Suuuure.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

PurpleHaze wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Suuuure.
Nice work, dummy. Now haul your ass out of here if it takes 2 trips.
laX

Post by laX »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 pm ... and are San Francisco’s bitches!
we're brothers now
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Cooper wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 pm
PurpleHaze wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Suuuure.
Nice work, dummy. Now haul your ass out of here if it takes 2 trips.
Hey kiddo the 9ers did a number on your b-hole, does it hurt to sit?
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes: