Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

chiefs

laX

chiefs

Post by laX »

i forgot that they won a superbowl in '69
yeah, that same year you viking guys claim as an "nfl championship"
im rooting for them. andy reid is one of the good guys
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
-Jaymo-

Re: chiefs

Post by -Jaymo- »

I saw some packer fans bitching about how they were rooting for the chiefs because a Dick Sherman and the 49ers were classless.

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt

^classy packer guys.....
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 pm I saw some packer fans bitching about how they were rooting for the chiefs because a Dick Sherman and the 49ers were classless.

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt

^classy packer guys.....
I'm sure you accidently "saw" this. It's not like Packermo spends most waking hours foraging multiple Packer sites.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

I just want a great game. Please don't be a one sided borefest like the last two 9er games.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:52 pm
-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 pm I saw some packer fans bitching about how they were rooting for the chiefs because a Dick Sherman and the 49ers were classless.

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt

^classy packer guys.....
I'm sure you accidently "saw" this. It's not like Packermo spends most waking hours foraging multiple Packer sites.
Clueless Chuck
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

laX wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 pm i forgot that they won a superbowl in '69
yeah, that same year you viking guys claim as an "nfl championship"
im rooting for them. andy reid is one of the good guys
Packers have a bunch of "championships". Hahahaha, if anyone believes that garbage.

Packer fans are the greasiest deer bangers, people from Alabama and Tennessee are envious of their incest.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

^^^ represents all vikling fans ^^^
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Chuck North wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:37 pm ^^^ represents all vikling fans ^^^
No no no, you guys keep this one. He loves the Pack.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:42 pm
Show me one quote where I said anything positive about the Packers. Just ONE. If you can't it proves you're a lying coward POS. Just one quote it should be incredibly easy! Slam dunk for you otherwise like I said, coward lying POS.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

PurpleHaze wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:05 pm
Show me one quote where I said anything positive about the Packers. Just ONE. If you can't it proves you're a lying coward POS. Just one quote it should be incredibly easy! Slam dunk for you otherwise like I said, coward lying POS.
I know, that's exactly what a covert Packer fan would do is to go overboard so as not to arouse suspicion.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I am also Chiefing it up. Niners have enough rings.

Plus, Mahommes is one of us. Great Minnesotan.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:29 pm

I know, that's exactly what a covert Packer fan would do is to go overboard so as not to arouse suspicion.
You're a full blown psychopath. Holy shit dude you need professional help. Seriously.

Racist moron that has no self awareness is dangerous. You really do need help, I am not joking at all. You're a despicable gross excuse of a human being.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

PurpleHaze wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:35 pm

You're a full blown psychopath. Holy shit dude you need professional help. Seriously.

Racist moron that has no self awareness is dangerous. You really do need help, I am not joking at all. You're a despicable gross excuse of a human being.
Hey, relax man. So you've picketed when the calls haven't gone the Pack's way, big deal. Don't keep that shit under wraps man, be proud of it!
~Jtran
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:44 pm

Hey, relax man. So you've picketed when the calls haven't gone the Pack's way, big deal. Don't keep that shit under wraps man, be proud of it!
Holy shit! Haze is a covert Packa Backa?!? :shock: :o
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:24 pm

I mean, I think it's one of those "keep your enemies closer" type things. He's been covertly fitting in with Vikings fans just to troll.
~Jtran
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

I tell you what though, I'll be following him around, and if he gets too homerish, I'll call him out because I'm onto his game.
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

The guy is obviously trolling. He doesn't care about the truth.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:59 am

I tell you what though, I'll be following him around, and if he gets too homerish, I'll call him out because I'm onto his game.
Dude you need to back off, you're a complete psycho.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
laX

Post by laX »

seroiusly, though
vikes proudly claim they were 1969 nfl champs.... but the chiefs won the super bowl that year
helluva a fucking silver medal, my guys
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

PurpleHaze wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:16 am

I'll allow it.
~Jtran
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:50 am seroiusly, though
vikes proudly claim they were 1969 nfl champs.... but the chiefs won the super bowl that year
Have they ever refused to play a game in order to proudly claim a “championship”?

Asking for a friend. :beer:
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

I don't know any Vikings fan that "proudly claims" they were 1969 NFL champions. Not one. Notwithstanding, they were the champions of the 1969 National Football League. Who went on to lose the world championship soon to be called "the Superbowl"
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
laX

Post by laX »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:28 am
I don't know any Vikings fan that "proudly claims" they were 1969 NFL champions. Not one. Notwithstanding, they were the champions of the 1969 National Football League. Who went on to lose the world championship soon to be called "the Superbowl"
there was a rube here one time that had the name "1969nflchamps"

nice job on that silver, dude
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

:lol:
Offsides 97 defense

laX wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 am
there was a rube here one time that had the name "1969nflchamps"

nice job on that silver, dude
A rube?

A meaning singular?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:15 am
PurpleHaze wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:16 am

I'll allow it.
You allow anything but the truth.

You troll Viking fans, how pathetic is that?
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
laX

Post by laX »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:36 pm

A rube?

A meaning singular?
/
you said not one. i named one. did you mean to type not two, or did i misunderstand you?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:19 pm

A rube?

A meaning singular?
/
you said not one. i named one. did you mean to type not two, or did i misunderstand you?

“ viking guys”

You infer more than one. Name two.
Offsides 97 defense

laX wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:19 pm

A rube?

A meaning singular?
/
I, me, a singular pronoun, do not know anyone who claims or talks about 1969 NFL championships. You named one rube here in the past (who I don't know). I wouldn't quite call that corroborative evidence.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

The Packer organization proclaims their NFL titles in the early 1960s to be "world titles". Can't really be a "world title" since there was also an AFL champion. The 1950s and 1960s championships won by the Packers are essentially the same NFL title the Vikings won. The Vikings lost the game after that. Packers did not play one.

I will bring up the 1969 NFL championship because it really confuses Packers fans. Most of them are unaware of it and I find their reaction amusing. You can even win some money on it if you bet with them.