Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Wild @ Rangers GDT**

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hole Nova Level

Re: **Wild @ Rangers GDT**

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 pm
Hornets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:47 pm Why in the hell would you put Spurgeon, Suter, and fricken Erickson-Ek out there to start overtime? Seriously why?
Can't wait for HNL to answer this!
The dude is in your head 24/7 Gus
Cuz he hates that I’ve been right about this team
For so long:

Dumba not a stud d man
Suter not a stud d man
Parise being a 2nd line grinder
Koivu being a soft horrible captain
The team being the easiest play in the league (intimidate, scare no one etc)
Zucker being a diva and going soft after 1 30 goal season
Every time I accurately predicted a Wild playoff loss, in particular during the blackhawks years
Etc....

He hates it all. Which is why he cheerleads for a bottom dwelling team. It’s one part pride, one part delusion, two parts crow.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:54 am
Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 pm
Hornets wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Can't wait for HNL to answer this!
The dude is in your head 24/7 Gus
Cuz he hates that I’ve been right about this team
For so long:

Dumba not a stud d man
Suter not a stud d man
Parise being a 2nd line grinder
Koivu being a soft horrible captain
The team being the easiest play in the league (intimidate, scare no one etc)
Zucker being a diva and going soft after 1 30 goal season
Every time I accurately predicted a Wild playoff loss, in particular during the blackhawks years
Etc....

He hates it all. Which is why he cheerleads for a bottom dwelling team. It’s one part pride, one part delusion, two parts crow.
Hell I still pull for the Wild even though they are nowhere near competing for a Cup. Gus is just a guy where the glass is half full all the time. Nothing wrong with that
Hole Nova Level

“Half” full????

No.

Gus is a guy who’s got toilet water in his cup and is telling everyone he’s got a full fresh beer!!!! Gulp!

He’s too far gone. If he was “half” of anything well that would be an Xmas miracle!
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:02 pm “Half” full????

No.

Gus is a guy who’s got toilet water in his cup and is telling everyone he’s got a full fresh beer!!!! Gulp!

He’s too far gone. If he was “half” of anything well that would be an Xmas miracle!
I have no problem with Gus. He’s just an optimistic dude. Better than the alternative
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

All I know is HNL is gettin a little nervous watchin the Wild improve before his very negative eyes! Sad thing is, if the Wild miraculously pulled a St Louis Blues and won the cup, he'd STILL rip on 95% of the lineup!

We get it....this team currently has flaws, LOTS of flaws, but life is too short to spend 24/7 tryin to prove a point about the flaws of said team and I am choosing to look for the positive.....AND, in the last few weeks there have been some positive signs! HNL lost any credibility he had when he called Zach "Baby", and now it's funny watchin him try and spin that take!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hole Nova Level

Hornets wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 pm All I know is HNL is gettin a little nervous watchin the Wild improve before his very negative eyes! Sad thing is, if the Wild miraculously pulled a St Louis Blues and won the cup, he'd STILL rip on 95% of the lineup!

We get it....this team currently has flaws, LOTS of flaws, but life is too short to spend 24/7 tryin to prove a point about the flaws of said team and I am choosing to look for the positive.....AND, in the last few weeks there have been some positive signs! HNL lost any credibility he had when he called Zach "Baby", and now it's funny watchin him try and spin that take!
Lol.

See.

Delusion.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:34 pm
Hornets wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 pm All I know is HNL is gettin a little nervous watchin the Wild improve before his very negative eyes! Sad thing is, if the Wild miraculously pulled a St Louis Blues and won the cup, he'd STILL rip on 95% of the lineup!

Lol.

See.

Delusion.
You gotta admit Greenway seems to be getting it.....and Fiala! Always enjoy bantering with ya!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: